TAME

TAME customer review

Having recently flown TAME I found check in courteous and helpful suitcases are opened for flights to Baltra (Galapagos) in case of food or plants being in them I flew UIO/GYE/GPS and return the A320 aircraft was clean crew very obliging snack and meal up to airline standard (good). aircraft left early on first leg and all other sectors on time. Hand luggage opened in Baltra to check for food/plants etc. Return trip courteous check in and friendly flight crew. I would fly TAME again and look forward to the experience.

TAME customer review

I agree 100% with Mr D'Adatto Tame´s staff's attitude contrast with the natural friendliness of Ecuadorian people. I have flown twice in the GYE GPS route and many others in the UIO-GYE-UIO and altough the new A320 is quiete a nice airplane the flight attendants on board all my flights are the worst crew I have flown with and believe me I fly a lot. What is the matter with the airline's staff please get someone who enjoy their jobs. Tame's staff have got really a bad attitude towards their customers. I hope and I really do that anyone from TAME would read these comments and take some action about the way they treat their passengers. There is a kind of new airline in Ecuador ICARO which you should try flying at least in the UIO-GYE route.

TAME customer review

I made two flights onboard a new A320 between GYE to GPS and the new A320 was really nice - seats were very comfortable. The crew members were kind and polite - food was good ( standard airlines food not a "grande cuisine") . The aircraft coming from Quito and Guayaquil was very clean for the return flight (after a short stop over at Baltra airport ) The crew's attitude was very friendly .

TAME customer review

TAME now operates with two brand new A320. My flight was from GYE to GPS only 1h30 min. The new A320 was really nice but seats were very uncomfortable. The crew members were rude and impolite - the food wasn't good. The return flight was quite the same thing - crew's attitude does not reflect at all the way Ecuadorian people have towards tourists.