SpiceJet

"Wonderful flight"

Trip Verified | Wonderful flight, excellent cabin crew and cooperative ground staff. Service with a smile seems to be the mantra here with everyone. I always fly SpiceJet.
RouteMumbai to Delhi
Date FlownOctober 2021

"Affordable and good service"

Trip Verified | Flight attendants and ground staff were really courteous and very attentive. The flight was small ATR but the service was 5/5. Affordable and good service.
RouteKolkata to Visakhapatnam
Date FlownOctober 2021

"in-flight experience was good"

Trip Verified | The in-flight experience was good, even though the WiFi didn't work so there was no streaming entertainment. But the cabin crew were helpful and the food I purchased onboard was also of good quality. Once I arrived at the airport and began boarding, everything went well. But the trouble is that my original booking was of a 4-5 hour journey duration, but the airline changed the route and connection, so today I am travelling for more than 8 hours, which is a lot for a domestic flight. Also, there were several revisions of route and time before the actual journey, which got me rather stressed.
RouteCalcutta to Delhi via Goa
Date FlownSeptember 2021

"Very bad handling by the ground staff of SpiceJet"

Trip Verified | The flight was delayed by over 2 hours and was rescheduled to 11.15 am. As per notification, we (including other passengers) were at Gate # 21. At the last moment (around 11.00 am) the ground staff came and informed us that the Gate was changed to 106. When we reached Gate # 106, we were informed that the Gate was closed and boarding can not be allowed. On argument, we were allowed boarding. The ground staff were abusive saying "Are you illiterate?" and "I am doing Ehshaan (favour) by allowing you all to board". I have never experienced such issue any time in the past. Very bad handling by the ground staff of SpiceJet.
RouteKolkata (CCU) to Mumbai (BOM)

"excellent experience"

Not Verified | Jaipur to Kolkata via Guwahati. It was an excellent experience. Flight crew were very supportive and inflight service was excellent.
RouteJaipur to Kolkata via Guwahati
Date FlownSeptember 2021

"crew was so warm and professional"

Trip Verified | My journey was them was just amazing. The crew was so warm and professional, they went ahead to help customers to the best of their availability.
RoutePune to Delhi
Date FlownSeptember 2021

"not issued refund on time"

Trip Verified | Flight service is not for the family passengers. They cancelled my flight on 4th September and have not issued refund on time. We have to send a lot of mails for the refund and will not get proper reply. Better to avoid this flight.
RouteCochin to Dubai
Date FlownSeptember 2021

"I'm still following up for a refund"

Not Verified | My ticket was booked with SpiceJet for 21st Aug 2021. Three days before I get a message that the flight is cancelled due to "Operational Issues". I called and asked for a refund and I was told that a refund has been initiated and it will be credited within 10 working days. Cut to present date - 19-9-2021, I'm still following up for a refund.
RouteAhmedabad to Dubai
Date FlownAugust 2021

"experience was very satisfactory"

Trip Verified | In-flight experience was very satisfactory. Cabin crew was very courteous, and the seats were clean. The flight arrived at the destination before time and the exit process via aero-bridge was much better than that of using a mobile staircase followed by bus to the terminus. I'm happy with my journey by SpiceJet.
RouteBangalore to Kolkata
Date FlownSeptember 2021

"after 26 days the refund is not received"

Trip Verified | I had booked 3 tickets for myself and my family by SG-282 dated 24-Aug-2021 from MUM-COK. SpiceJet cancelled the Flight. I cancelled my tickets on 22-Aug-2021 when received the Flight cancellation message and opted for full refund. Even after 26 days, I have not got the refund. The customer care initially told that it will take 15 days to get the refund. 15 days withholding the money for cancelling the Flight for their own benefit (other 2 airlines were operating on the same day, same route, same timing) shows their commitment to the customers. The worst part is even after 15 days no refund received. Even after 26 days the refund is not received.
RouteMumbai to Kochi