SpiceJet

"staff are efficient"

Not Verified | I always travel by SpiceJet and unlike other airlines, the staff are efficient and so praiseworthy. On my flight today as well, which was from Ahmedabad to Pune SG-523, I was taken care of by your loving staff. I had some trouble with my seat alignment and she was quick to get it resolved. Not every airline has staff like this. It's something they should learn from you.
RouteAhmadabad to Pune

"Bad airline, avoid"

(Thailand)

Trip Verified | The airline demanded to provide the credit card used for ticket payment at the check in. I explained that it was lost and asked for another verification procedure. I was told I would not be able to fly but after 45 minutes of talking just 30 minutes before the departure the airline made me to write a statement saying that I paid for my ticket. My printout clearly showed the tickets were paid for and my passport number was also indicated thereon. Nevertheless the airline has chosen to give me hard time despite the fact that I already took 2 flights with it during the previous 2 weeks. Also although my ticket was Varanasi to Bangkok via Kolkata the airline refused to check me all the way through and forced me to go through check in again for connecting flight in Kolkata which took more than an hour. Bad airline, avoid.
RouteVaranasi to Bangkok via Kolkata

"they took care of me"

Trip Verified | Mumbai to Kolkata. Spicejet has a perfect onboard crew, they took care of me with utmost care. I had a severe headache and was very uncomfortable, Ms Rafat helped me with medicines, which relived me a lot and I could catch some sleep afterwards.
RouteMumbai to Kolkata
Date FlownJanuary 2020

"Awesome crew and great food"

Not Verified | Jaipur to Mumbai. Good airline. Awesome crew and great food - red hot spicy. Great connections within India to great destinations. Competitive fare prices and timing good for connections
RouteJaipur to Mumbai
Date FlownJanuary 2020

"don’t travel with SpiceJet"

Trip Verified | Mumbai to Dhaka, arrived nearly 6 hours late. Rubbish service. False commitment and not value for money. Please don’t travel with SpiceJet, get any other airline. They don’t follow the time.
RouteMumbai to Dhaka
Date FlownJanuary 2020

"No First Aid box available"

Trip Verified | SG517 from Bangalore to Kolkata on 11th Jan 2020 - No First Aid box available. The space being very low between seats, when I got the tea in a large cup and tried to place it beside the tray, it spilt and the boiling water went through the magazine rack onto my sports shoes and caused a large blister on my big toe. I could not get any first aid (cotton, bandage or tape) and the air hostesses informed that nothing was available. I finally got tissue and a band-aid to cover the blister and prevent the skin from tearing as I wore my socks and shoes before disembarking from the plane.
RouteBengaluru to Kolkata

"Very stressful check-in"

Trip Verified | Vishakapatnam to Delhi. Very stressful check-in. Was not allowed to carry a single cabin bag and was forced to check-in despite having very fragile things. The duty manager was most unhelpful and made false promises that airline will be responsible for any breakage and then promptly made me sign a document saying the airline is not responsible for anything fragile. All reasoning fell on deaf ears. Most horrible experience as I am sure my things will break and the airline will shrug off their responsibility. Also, I have the right to carry cabin baggage within the weight limits. Surely this is much last flight on a Spicejet
RouteVishakapatnam to Delhi
Date FlownJanuary 2020

"Never trust SpiceJet for crucial trips"

Trip Verified | Shirdi to Bangalore. Morning Flight from Bangalore to Pune: Have completed the long security check queue and reached the GATE 40 min before flight take off since we were three people travelling to Pune and we had further journey to made. In my case it was all three of us travelling on single PNR and they are just yards away from gate attendant told only i can get into flight and travel where the others request not obliged. When i asked she closed the GATE took us to security as we told no check-in bags signed and asked us to go and she left. If the people are late i agree and they were only yards short it was 3 ticket loss and entire plan for that day. Flight from Pune to Bangalore Vice versa and Bangalore to Mumbai and Vice versa on Most of the time delayed and they dont even respond. Flight from Shirdi to Bangalore on 5th Jan 2020 scheduled at 4 40 pm (16:40). The family trip to shirdi where my team booked Twenty four tickets including three infants. They only reason booked with SpiceJet was because of their Departure time was 4:40 PM which was suiting our plan of Aarti in Shirdi Sai Mandir and lunch. We recieved message and call on that day morning 10:30 as the Flight has cancelled and book for alternative. The team showered regrets for inconvenience and suggested to Travel via Chennai or Hyderabad the same day for few and other next day. There were lot of request made by us because we had infants and aged people agreed for next day travel. But when they started confirming they said only few can get direct Bangalore flight next day and others has to travel via other cities. With no other option left with us since we had our schedules were messed up we did not want to take any risk. Next day the Via city travel flight got delayed and all of us travelled to airport and for our surprise the scheduled one was also delayed and we have told only after 4:40 PM. We checked for Direct flight for others and surprise to see there were lot of seats vacant and they were not willing to confirm other day. Since, we had aged and infant people in group we requested them to allow in direct as there were lot of empty seats. When we entered aircraft and took off saw there were still many empty rows I was like why the team did not allocate my other team for Direct flight earlier and pushed them with hands up for all our request earlier to confirm. Never trust SpiceJet for crucial trips.
RouteShirdi to Bangalore

"Fantastic experience"

Not Verified | Kolkata to Dhaka. Fantastic experience, great hot food, excellent staff under Piyali and Felicita who mainly served me, but the priority luggage handling at the arrival airport left much to be desired.
RouteKolkata to Dhaka

"Check in was great"

Trip Verified | Delhi to Guwahati. Check in was great, cleanliness of aircraft, good Staff. Very helpful crew. Announcements were Clear in both the languages.
RouteDelhi to Guwahati