SpiceJet

"denied the entitled meals"

Trip Verified | Patna to Chennai. I had upgraded to Spicemax considering facility of extra leg space and on-board meals. But to my surprise, so call leg-space is a big disappointment as the space is very little and uncomfortable. I was very rudely denied the entitled meals onboard by cabin crew member. His behaviour made us feel humiliated onboard. Raised a complaint to the customer relations, but it is useless as they have not yet investigated the issue.
RoutePatna to Chennai
Date FlownNovember 2019

"faced a lot of inconvenience"

Trip Verified | On my recent journey from Hyderabad to Surat we I had an excess baggage of 5kg (check-in) luggage for which I was requested to pay, and I agreed to instantly. While the process was being done peacefully, on duty manager argued that my hand bag should also be weighed along with my cabin bag and the total weight should be 7kgs only. The airline policy clearly states that each passenger is allowed cabin bag of maximum 7kgs and hand bag free of cost. We were a group of 13 people, and accordingly every passenger is allowed a cabin bag and a hand bag free of cost, but staff was hell bent on making us pay extra for the hand bag (which is essentially my purse). He was rude, and has no idea what he was talking. We have been frequent flyers with Spicejet and usually the staff is very polite and considerate. We choose Spicejet for their hospitality and are loyal customers since years. We wasted our time and energy and faced a lot of inconvenience. This behavior is unaccepted and intolerable.
RouteSurat to Hyderabad
Date FlownNovember 2019

"Flight condition is also awful"

Trip Verified | Bengaluru to Shirdi. Got message of early flight, after reaching airport flight was delayed by 30min. I had previous 4 hrs delay with Spicejet, due to which I lost my other connecting flight. Worst services no respect for the customer time. Flight condition is also awful.
RouteBengaluru to Shirdi
Date FlownNovember 2019

"efficient and warm onboard service"

Trip Verified | New Delhi to Kolkata. Delighted with the prompt, efficient and warm onboard service provided by the crew. Appreciate their efforts towards customer centricity.
RouteNew Delhi to Kolkata

"worst experience ever"

Trip Verified | Bangalore to Delhi. The worst experience I had, flight landed at 1AM, waited till 3.30AM to collect my bag but not received. I visited airport on next day at 8 PM, it’s already 11.05 PM till now not received my bag and simply asking me to wait for 10mins from long time. Worst experience, even I have seen 4-5 members with same issues. The worst experience ever.
RouteBangalore to Delhi
Date FlownNovember 2019

"crew members really good"

Trip Verified | Delhi to Banglore. The crew members were really very good. It's not the airline, its the members and employees give you a good experience, and in this matter, I can rate Spicejet crew members much better than my previous flying experience with Air India and Indigo.
RouteDelhi to Banglore
Date FlownNovember 2019

"late for more than 4 hrs"

Trip Verified | Hyderabad to Delhi. One of the worst flight I have ever travelled on. On my journey to Hyderabad and back to Delhi, the flight was late for more than 4 hrs. Wasn't the case with other flights going on the same route. Think before You travel through this airline.
RouteHyderabad to Delhi
Date FlownNovember 2019

"not received any communication"

Not Verified | I flew Spicejet from Bangkok to Delhi on October 23 and booked my return for November 3, 2019. In my first attempt at the transaction, the booking failed but the amount of 9,506 Thai Baht was debited from my account, which is yet to be refunded. I have since written to them on 5 different occasions starting October 10 on the following dates: October 15, 18, 21, 23 and 26. In the last two emails the nodal officer was additionally looped in. I am taking to this platform because I have not received any communication from SpiceJet since October 15 and it's been well over three weeks since the transaction failed. I hope the message is loud and clear and worthy of attention from your end.
RouteBangkok to New Delhi
Date FlownOctober 2019

"the flight is cancelled"

Not Verified | Goa to Mumbai. The check in counter staff kept on saying that the flight is delayed and at 4.30 hrs she was said that the flight is cancelled and was informed that she can arrange for alternative flights. The spicejet staffs were so unprofessional that they did not even try to accommodate them to any other flight!
RouteGoa to Mumbai
Date FlownOctober 2019

"have to pay for extra luggage"

(South Africa)

Trip Verified | Mumbai to Hyderabad. When I reached Bombay luggage need to collect and checkin again. Spicejet guys say 15kg main luggage and 7kg hand luggage, I told this is not my local trip this is my international connecting and I show my international boarding pass. She told me you have to pay for extra luggage if you need to travel. I don't have time I read to pay, I had 25kg luggage she sad you need to pay for 10kg no hand luggage. When I asked she refused to answer my questions. Spicejet roughly behaved and he doesn't know how to handle customer
RouteMumbai to Hyderabad