SpiceJet

"Excellent experience from ground to air"

Trip Verified | Delhi to Patna with SpiceJet. Excellent experience from ground to air, everything was amazing , especially the crew members. Kudos to them. I booked smax and my boarding and everything was on priority.
RouteDelhi to Patna
Date FlownNovember 2020

"very friendly and helpful"

Trip Verified | Got the opportunity to travel on Spicejet during the COVID pandemic. It was a great experience altogether even discounting the fact that I used their SpiceMax service. The cabin crew were very friendly and helpful. The process of boarding and deplaning were also conducted in a professional manner to avoid over crowding.
RouteMumbai to Coimbatore
Date FlownNovember 2020

"not giving proper answers"

Trip Verified | Jabalpur to Delhi. They are delaying the flight without giving any reason. We boarded bus for the flight than they asked us to step down and wait back inside without giving any explanation. Unprofessional attitude, staff has no idea how to handle situation and not giving any proper answers to satisfy the passengers who are waiting. Flight was 40 mins late arriving.
RouteJabalpur to Delhi
Date FlownNovember 2020

"generous and well versed staff"

Not Verified | Great inflight experience with generous and well versed staff. Leg room was disappointing but otherwise a wonderful journey throughout. Would recommend SpiceJet as a flight option to friends and colleagues.
RouteBengaluru to Goa
Date FlownNovember 2020

"Extremely frustrating and pathetic service"

Not Verified | Extremely frustrating and pathetic service by SpiceJet. Booked flight from Amritsar to Mumbai via Delhi. At the last moment they changed the time and surprisingly laying off time was 16 hrs. Not even having the option to change flight or refund. Never ever had such a traumatic journey since I started travelling.
AircraftATR
RouteAmritsar to Mumbai via Delhi
Date FlownNovember 2020

"I appreciated the service"

Trip Verified | I wanted to let you know how much I appreciated the service provided to me and my family by the crew staff below of SG 968 on 8 November. I know how much time and effort they invested to not only make us safe during these hard times, but also to ensure that all passenger's needs are addressed and fulfilled. These ladies need to be rewarded for their efforts as being at the forefront of all this requires a lot of courage. Once again thanking the bold and beautiful ladies for their service.
RouteJammu to Delhi
Date FlownNovember 2020

"I never expected such care and warmth"

Trip Verified | I would like to appreciate your Cabin Crew for her excellent hospitality and customer service on my trip from Mangalore to Mumbai. I booked a Spice Max ticket and I was offered a vegetarian meal. I asked her if I could exchange it with a non vegetarian meal. She apologized saying there was no non veg option on my ticket. However she tried her best to look if there was non available with her crew member at the back. Unfortunately there was not. She came back to me and offered a few munchies for which I denied. What really impressed me was, she truly was concerned about me being hungry and she offered me her meal saying sir I can offer you my meal, please have it. This gesture of hers made my day. I never expected such care and warmth, she was very grounded and so real, not like she was doing her job. I was treated like a guest and not a mere passenger, she was kind and kept checking if I was really okay, I was truly moved. This was one of my best experiences of customer service in India.
RouteMangalore to Mumbai

SpiceJet customer review

Not Verified | SpiceJet had excellent flight attendants. They were extremely courteous to me and my family, the cleanliness and everything were in proper shape. The flight took off and landed in time. The flight attendant even managed some hot beverages on my request for me and my family. Thank you SpiceJet.
RoutePatna to Chennai

"Excellent service provided"

Trip Verified | Excellent service provided by Mohini & her team. Them took very good care of all passengers. Covid -19 measures/precaution were also taken by the staff in air as well as on ground.
RouteMumbai to Durgapur
Date FlownNovember 2020

"Thanks to the empathetic team"

Trip Verified | Today the take off of my flight from Chennai to Kochi scheduled at 8.25 was delayed for 1 hour 40 minutes due to bad weather. I landed at Cochin Airport at 11.45am. According to plans I was to reach home in 10.30 am and take part in an important on-line international meeting from 11.30. I conveyed my difficulty to Spicejet officials at the Airport who quickly swung in to action. They contacted the Airport authority and quickly managed a good comfortable and sound proof place for me to switch on the system and engage in the meeting. I could make the presentation well in time. Thanks to the empathetic team who understood the crux of the situation and extended valuable timely help. A
AircraftQ400