SpiceJet

"Pathetic customer service"

Trip Verified | Dubai to Coimbatore via Mumbai. Airline lost my luggage and not responding to my complaints. Customer care Supervisor promises a call back and never did. Launched 2 complaints with no answer. Customer care says we are sorry. Pathetic customer service and this lost luggage has created more issues for me.
RouteDubai to Coimbatore via Mumbai
Date FlownJuly 2019

"seat broken - wouldn’t recline"

Trip Verified | An international flight is supposed to be of international standards. Unfortunately our flight today from Hong Kong to Delhi was late, seat broken - wouldn’t recline. No inflight entertainment (inspite of a provision), seat covers torn Cup holder broken. Bathroom dirty with no tissue n soap. Wouldn’t like to travel again by SpiceJet international and it’s not a cheap airline. Only good thing about the flight was the staff.
RouteHong Kong to Delhi
Date FlownJuly 2019

"pay for my laptop bag weight"

Not Verified | Pledged not to use SpiceJet ever again, did a mistake. July 19th - SG 732, boarded at Patna Airport, had two 16 kg checkin bag and 9 kg carry on bag when we weigh our bags at the airport. I agreed to pay for the extras even we weigh few kgs less at home. No hassle. Then I was asked to pay for my laptop bag weight as well, which was unjustifiable. Never ever I paid for my laptop bag as an extra carry on bag in last 10 years. No other flights charge such an extra bag fee. I agreed to pay for the laptop bag as well, but asked the spicejet staff their IDs which they declined to provide, they get all our information and unwilling to provide their IDs, which would help me to complain against them. Our co-passengers were too carrying carry on bag above 10 kgs, but we're singled out.
RoutePatna to Chennai
Date FlownJuly 2019

"Worst aircraft and service"

Trip Verified | Worst aircraft and service with SpiceJet. 12 hrs delay and finally cancelled the flight. Rude ground staff, and staff were not willing to accommodate the passengers on the next flight. Reached the airport at 6.30 pm for the flight 605 departing at 8.50 pm, initially announced a 1 hr delay, then 3 hrs, then 1 hours, then been informed an early morning flight of 6 am. They waited until the passengers forcefully cancelled their tickets in order to minimize their refund @ 500 rs per hours. Total loss incurred us in terms of rebooking, hotel stay and taxi was around 20000 INR + we couldn't attend a marriage of my brother.
RouteChennai to Kochi

"don't choose SpiceJet"

Trip Verified | Hyderabad to Shirdi. First of all, we were put in the plane 20 minutes late, before waiting on the tarmac, in a hot plane, for well over an hour. Once we finally took off, the onboard service was okay. I didn't buy anything since I had ate at the airport however, so I cannot comment about the food. On my return flight back to Hyderabad, I was put on an older Dash-8, which meant smaller seats, no reclining, and harder everything. Before/after this flight, I flew on IndiGo's ATR-72 from Tirupati to Hyderabad, which was so much better. If you want a cheap flight in India, don't choose SpiceJet, choose IndiGo, or even Air Asia India. Sometimes, Air India will be the cheapest option, which is a total win for me on a domestic flight, but not so internationally. I am unfortunately flying SpiceJet's 737 later this month, I'm just hoping that the entertainment streaming will save my sanity.
AircraftDH8D
RouteHyderabad to Shirdi

"Excellent in-flight service"

Trip Verified | Kolkata to Dhaka. Excellent in-flight service with tasty food, comfortable seating. Landed before time. Spicejet has made improvement since the last couple of years. On board I was surprised by the smooth and kind service by Both the crew. The app works, the web site works and the level of service is above most.
RouteKolkata to Dhaka

"poor customer service"

Trip Verified | Jaisalmer to Ahmedabad. Worst experience with an airline so far. Travelled from a Jaisalmer and we were told that the flight would be delayed by 1h then ended up being delayed by around 3h. As a result of that, we missed our connection at Ahmedabad which was reasonably spaced at 3h from us landing. Upon landing we went to SpiceJet kiosk and staff was incredibly unhelpful telling us we need to buy new tickets to our destination. We ended up outside the airport, not being able to go back in arrivals or go into departures as we did not have a boarding ticket. We now need to wait for 4h until something is sorted by our insurance, in the heat, without water, food or toilets and with no help whatsoever from Spicejet. Poor airline with poor customer service. Incredibly unreliable
RouteJaisalmer to Ahmedabad

"the worst experience"

Trip Verified | Dubai to Jaipur. Poor airline, I travel two times, the worst experience. First time flight was delayed 7hrs on 6th may from Dubai to Jaipur, no one the counter to advise further, Today check in staff stopped me to check my credit card, fine the approach was very unprofessional of the manager. Not explaining anything at same time dealing with some else over the phone. Spicejet needs to look after the customer service for enhancing the customer satisfaction!
RouteDubai to Jaipur
Date FlownMay 2019

"no customer service"

Not Verified | Pune to Ahmadabad. Very poor support. The flight got delayed by almost 5 hours. During the time of delay, no customer service provided by airline. The reason for delay is also unexplained. Approach towards customer satisfaction is at level zero. The AC duct was also damaged in the cabin, we cannot adjust the temperature.
RoutePune to Ahmadabad

"The worst service ever"

Not Verified | Ahmedabad to Delhi. The worst service ever. Flight was supposed to take off at 6 am but till 9:30 am we were clueless. No information provided by Airline. It is really unprofessional and irresponsible behaviour. This can not be accepted anywhere in service industries. Worst experience ever. Will never take this airline for any of my future needs.
RouteAhmedabad to Delhi