SpiceJet

"The worst experience of my life"

Trip Verified | The worst flight way I ever traveled on! It’s been 4 hours and I am still sitting at the airport, no one is here to guide us and provide the flight so that we could fly back! There’s no one helpful and just passing us here and there like pieces of luggage. We still don’t know where our bags actually are. Don’t book this flight ever! The worst experience of my life. I am still sitting here like a fool.
RouteGoa to Delhi via Mumbai
Date FlownFebruary 2021

"food and beverage menu is very good"

Trip Verified | The food and beverage menu is very good and has decent options for everyone. The complementary inflight entertainment system which can be viewed on your personal device without any additional application needed is aN excellent addition to the inflight experience and when you realise it’s a low cost carrier it’s even better as no other low cost carrier in India is providing inflight entertainment options.
AircraftQ400
RouteUdaipur to Jaipur

"Service is impeccable"

Trip Verified | Much better than airbus models. Even the basic economy class has ambient lighting. Better personal air vents and better spotlights. Even overhead storage bins are good. Service is impeccable with proper care taken of guests.
RouteKolkata to New Delhi
Date FlownFebruary 2021

"Best ever domestic flight experience"

Trip Verified | Best ever domestic flight experience. Very helpful team, all the necessary preventive measures taken to keep safety of passengers from Covid 19. Best in domestic operators.
RouteGoa to Delhi via Ahmedabad
Date FlownFebruary 2021

"Perfect example of how a crew should be"

Trip Verified | I have been flying with SpiceJet for a really long time but for the past few days it has been very frequent. On my last three journeys, coincidentally the cabin crew have been almost same. My journey from Delhi to Bangalore was nothing but a delight. The crew took care of not only me but each and every passenger following all the COVID norms. Special thanks for not only recognizing me but treating me specially as a valued customer. Proper behaviour, patience, and hospitality! Perfect example of how a crew should be. I know I am not any influential personality, but as someone who travels on a flight often and has health concerns while flying, the gesture from SpiceJet flight attendants compelled me to thank them and thank Spicejet for having such great employees.
RouteBangalore to Delhi
Date FlownFebruary 2021

"I had a great experience"

Trip Verified | I had a great experience. Flight was on time and flight executives were friendly. One of the flight hostesses was very good with her job, she helped my family. My mother was not well and she helped her with her diabetes so thank you for your experience.
RouteRas al Khaimah to Kochi

"The worst flight ever"

Not Verified | The worst flight ever. Passengers are not even wearing masks & face shield and the attendants are not bothered. When asked they just replied saying cannot do anything about it. Top of that there is no PPE kit provided for the middle seat. But the air hostesses are wearing the kits. Does that mean passengers are not vulnerable to the virus but the staff are. Also, if you wanna do web check in for two people for two seat & keep it together, they are charging 800 bucks.
RouteBangalore to Guwahati

"We enjoyed the journey"

Trip Verified | Chennai to Guwahati. The staff was very friendly. We enjoyed the journey. They took care of us thoroughly. Although the food provided was not as per my taste, it was edible.
RouteChennai to Guwahati
Date FlownJanuary 2021

"Crew members were very friendly and cheerful"

Trip Verified | Crew members were very friendly and cheerful. Special mention for one who was very positive and in spite of few eatables not in stock he managed to convince passengers and arrange some alternatives and addressed everyone with their name. It was very personalized experience as remembering everyone name after going through the passenger list is really exceptional.
RouteMumbai to Delhi

"Stress-free Journey"

Trip Verified | Stress-free Journey. Aircraft was very clean and had a tasty pre booked meal. But please add coffee. Cabin crew were up to mark and we landed before schedule arrival.
RouteDelhi to Kolkata