Saudi Arabian Airlines

"rescheduled to next day"

(Saudi Arabia)

Not Verified | I am writing this review with a very disappointment. Today (09/08/2019 Saturday) morning my wife supposed to travel from Jeddah to Kochi. But due to flood problems in Kerala and closure of Kochi airport the service was rescheduled to next day morning to Calicut Airport. During that time Staff behaves very irresponsible to passengers. They told the flight is rescheduled due to problem in Kochi and its not our fault so we can't help you and you need to wait for 24 hours to get another flight to Calicaut. During the 24 hours waiting time they didn't try to arrange a flight to Trivandrum or they didn't provide any food, water to all these passengers. They didnt show any sort of kindness to passengers who paid a big amount for their travel.
RouteJeddah to Kochi
Date FlownAugust 2019

"The seats are comfortable"

(Saudi Arabia)

Trip Verified | Jeddah to Madrid. The seats are comfortable and the crew is nice. The flight was on time and I had no complaints. The ground service wasn't satisfactory in Jeddah Airport and one of the clerks was rude to me concerning luggage.
AircraftBoeing -787-9
RouteJeddah to Madrid
Date FlownJanuary 2019

"not recommend flying with them"

Not Verified | Frankfurt to Hyderabad via Jeddah. The layover at Jeddah was a horrible experience. They also changed the boarding gates at the last minute at both stages of my journey. In-flight entertainment sounded quite distorted, probably an issue with the headphone ports. In addition to all that, they managed to lose my luggage mid-way. In fact about 30+ people from my flight did not receive their luggage at the destination. Would not recommend flying with them unless you are hard pressed for money.
RouteFrankfurt to Hyderabad via Jeddah
Date FlownJuly 2019

"third party third grade service"

(Saudi Arabia)

Trip Verified | I booked SV772 from Jeddah to Mumbai. But they change it to SV 3772 without giving the option to cancel it. The airplane was pathetic. As I entered there was no AC running, the flight was by a third party. There was no crew from Saudi Airline and no one giving any answer for it. Even no one was sitting there as per their seat number. I can say the airline was cheating to their passenger by taking the money for good airplane and providing them third party third grade service. I will caution the passenger if saudi airline change the number then you should immediately cancel it.
RouteJeddah to Mumbai
Date FlownJuly 2019

"Saudi has improved significantly"

Trip Verified | Riyadh to Frankfurt with Saudi Arabian Airlines. I have to say that Saudi has improved significantly during the past few months. It has one of the most comfortable and affordable economy classes that is less crowded. I look forward to travelling more often with them.
RouteRiyadh to Frankfurt

"not recommend at all"

(Saudi Arabia)

Not Verified | Jeddah to Riyadh. The flight was late for more than 5 hours and they announce that is late and reschedule every 30 min until we wait for more than 5 hours with out any apology or reward or sky team points nothing at all. I miss important meeting because of that and I heard from the other travelers that it is normal from this airline company to be late starting from 2 hours to 9 hours and they do nothing about that. Very bad experience with this airline, not recommend at all.
RouteJeddah to Riyadh
Date FlownMay 2019

"I ended up with lost luggage"

(Saudi Arabia)

Trip Verified | Jeddah to Alexandria. This is the worst airline ever! Save your money and book with literally any other airlines. I am a 22 year old Saudi female that has traveled over 6 continents with over 40 airlines, I take anywhere from 6-36 flights per year and unfortunately Saudi Airlines is the worst of all. I have never had one good experience with this airline. I ended up with lost luggage, a broken seat, rude flight attendants, and a bad start to my vacation. Just to show you how bad this airlines is, even if I were travel within the kingdom I actually take an international flight and transit just to go from one city to the other in Saudi to avoid this airline.
RouteJeddah to Alexandria
Date FlownJune 2019

"keeps worsening by time"

(Egypt)

Trip Verified | Damman to Cairo. Worst experience and keeps worsening by time! Luggage did not arrive on the same plane, not even the same day, and we were informed to follow up with the customer service on a daily basis and whenever they're available we'll have to pick them up by ourselves, not even have it sent to our place as a gesture of respect. After being told that all the bags are readily available in the airport, one bag went missing and their only response was "wait for 5 days and then you can file a report in the airport and get a compensation". No care was given to customer satisfaction nor convenience. And it is not the first time bags arrive later!
RouteDamman to Cairo

"the service is slow"

Trip Verified | Milan to Jeddah. Our family chose this airline due to its generous baggage policy (2 luggage 23 kg each person) and they did honor this when we checked in. Check in process was quite smooth and problem free, all luggage was checked in based on quota. The A320 interior looked impressive with quite generous seat pitch. The entertainment system was also not bad at all - very wide selection of entertainment options to choose. Cabin crew seemed polite and of different cultural backgrounds. However the service is slow (I didn’t get what I ordered) and I pressed the ‘call’ button several times and no one showed up. I also ordered a few things on the entertainment system from the inflight sales catalogue, however no one approached me to deliver or enquire on my order - I wonder why they even have this order system in the first place. Wifi was available but for some reason I could not connect. So I recommend the airline if you are a tourist with a lot of shopping, like not to spend too much on airlines and yet have a lot of luggage
RouteMilan to Jeddah
Date FlownMay 2019

"cabin crew was helpful"

Trip Verified | London to Dhaka via Jeddah. Food was good, cabin crew was helpful for me, as a economy class the seat was ok. While transit in Jeddah airport was so small you have no place to sit, because people are sitting in floor, so tiny terminal, I had pay and taken lounge.
RouteLondon to Dhaka via Jeddah