Ryanair

Ryanair customer review

I have flown with Ryanair many times over the past 5 years and require full airport assistance as I am an amputee. I cannot praise Ryanair highly enough. I have never had any problems at all and the staff are wonderful. The Special Assistance team always go that wee extra bit to help. I wish they flew to Newark NJ. and Florida as they could show Continental Virgin etc. a thing or two.

Ryanair customer review

I use Ryanair 5 or 6 times a year to Bergerac and I am getting a little tired of travellers that don't follow the airlines rules and then complain about them. Every flight that I have taken has been on time I have had no problems at check in or boarding and the crew out of Liverpool are always friendly caring and professional. Remember this flight out of Liverpool departs at 06.40am when passengers cannot be at their best but crew are always great.

Ryanair customer review

Flight to Stansted from Malmo. Seats were too close together no knee room and seat itself was not comfortable to sit in. Landing was aggressive and parking at the stand came to an abrupt halt. Not a comfortable journey.

Ryanair customer review

BHX-DUB return. First flight was fine but on the way back we were delayed 5 hours and then Ryanair didn't bother to tell us that the plane was actually in Belfast and that people needed to get on a coach to Belfast from Dublin in order to get back! We got back past midnight and we were supposed to be back at around 5pm. No help whatsoever and no sorry or anything from Ryanair.
Value For Money N/A

(Lithuania)

I fly with Ryanair at least every month. If you compare the flights with travel by coach (which is how they are priced) they are easily as good. One has to stick to the rules and those who try it on with the cabin luggage size and weight allowances deserve all they get in my view. I do feel sorry for those who innocently don't pay enough attention to the very thorough pre flight reminders you always get sent. My flights are about 2.5 hours and that's fine but the seats are a tight fit and do not recline (I am not large but fellow passengers often are) so would not want to be onboard much longer than that. Aircraft's are in good nick and always clean and staff are generally friendly and helpful. Food is edible but only in an emergency! Coffee is fine and sensibly not served too hot. The lottery ticket sales used to grate but as they do fund deserving children's charities it is harsh to moan about that. Reliability on the route I use is excellent as is baggage handling. It is what it is - don't try to judge it by comparison with anything else.

Ryanair customer review

We flew from Malaga to Leeds. Queued 55 minutes to check bags in (only 2 people taking bags for all flights). On return put up with that on time trumpet blast only to have to wait 30 minutes for the carousel to start whilst the handlers loaded the outgoing aircraft.

Ryanair customer review

Travelled from LPL to DUB and back. Quick check in very efficient boarding only quibble being the very tight leg room. Otherwise I have no complaints and felt staff were friendly and efficient. Coming back turn around was remarkably rapid and both times luggage delivery was quick.

Ryanair customer review

We have just returned from a week in Gran Canaria. This was our first flight with Ryanair and our first online flight booking. We are not very good on computer bookings and missed the fact that you need to print 2 boarding passes even though we had two separate sheets with two different flight numbers on. We accept that this was our fault but I like to think this was human error. Again we accept that staff cannot be expected to spend hours printing off tickets for idiots! However do you really need to charge so much to do so? Also the receptionist who had to deal with us was not fully experienced and needed to employ the help of her colleagues which caused extended delay to three queues instead of one making us feel very embarrassed and small.

Ryanair customer review

London Stansted to Porto 26 March 2014 on FR8343. This was my first Ryanair flight for nearly two years and I'm happy to see that some things have changed for the better. No queue at the bag drop desk. Assigned seating is a nice new addition though boarding leaves much to be desired - flight departed 20 minutes late due the slightly slow boarding process which prompted some passengers to buy overpriced priority boarding from Ryanair staff hanging around the gate. Crew on board were professional and what I've noticed is that they smile and are happy to have friendly banter with passengers now - so that's a really added plus since my last trip! Seats not amazingly comfy but ok for the short flight. Arrived in Porto ahead of arrival time and bags were on the belt almost immediately (this is something good that hasn't changed!). I'm impressed by the recent improvements and of course I will consider flying Ryanair again as long as the price is right.

Ryanair customer review

Luton to Gran Canaria. I booked it not because it was fairly reasonable price but because it was from a nearby airport. After check-in and gestapo tactics used to extort money for oversized hand baggage my partner spent much of our Holiday stressing about what might happen during the return flight home. Check in even suggested throwing some clothing away to keep the weight down even though the same clothing weight had been ok on the outbound leg. Never again I would happily pay an extra few quid to another airline and be relaxed and enjoy the break. Its surprising just how many folk we chatted with at the Hotel were worried at what tricks might be foisted on them at the Foreign airport relating to hand Baggage.
Cabin Staff Service N/A