Ryanair

Ryanair customer review

Ryanair are a rip off we booked a 2 week holiday with Ryanair able to print off our boarding passes for the flight out but not for the flight back. I assumed you were just given them at the airport on the way back when we arrived at the airport we went to the check in desk and were directed to another desk where they told us that we would have to pay £350 or we would not be allowed on the flight as a family with 4 young children we had no choice but to hand over the money. This is a terrible way to run an airline taking all that money from a family and being told we would have to pay or we would not be getting on the flight.

Ryanair customer review

Stansted - Warsaw Modlin - Stansted. FR2286 and FR1021. I have only recently started using them (I lived near Heathrow before so Stansted wasn't an option). The prices are extraordinary and if you follow the rules closely and diligently then the prices remain extraordinary. The people who complain for the large part seem to be people who did not (or could not) comply with the rules. But the rules are clear.

Ryanair customer review

Flight 2626 6 May MAN-IBZ. Ryanair have recently changed the rules regarding online check in. "General Allocated Seats - Customers who don't wish to pay for an allocated seat can check-in online between 7 days to 2 hours prior to each flight and will be allocated a seat free of charge". If you are going away for 7 days or more you will need to either purchase your seats for the return flight before you leave find an internet cafe while abroad to print your boarding pass within the 7 days. Or check in at the airport which costs £70. This change in procedure will definitely deter me from traveling with Ryanair again which is a shame as I fly with them 6 or 7 times a year. and have never had cause for complaint.

(Greece)

It was a fantastic trip from beginning to end. I flew from EMA (East Midland Airport) to CHQ Chanea. The plane was clean my paid extra allocated seat was comfortable and spacious. The flight departed and arrived on time. The crew were helpful. I would fly with them again.

(Poland)

Rome to Poznan great flight although almost full smiling staff the pilot informed twice about the route and the weather conditions. Cherry on the cake we arrived 35 mins ahead of schedule which was highly appreciated by all the passengers. Highly recommended great value for money.

Ryanair customer review

I have flown with Ryanair many times over the past 6 years and I have just two wishes. Firstly that they would stop being secretive about their latest scam and secondly if they continue to fly to Valencia they consider not changing flight details with such short notice. In March I booked some flights home from Alicante having read in their terms and conditions that they were changing the 14 day check in online to 30 days from April. However nowhere did it mention that they would be charging for the privilege or I most definitely would have booked easyjet who have had the free 30 day check in for sometime. In relation to Valencia flights they have two scheduled flights a week. In the past after disagreement with Valencia they just cancelled the whole route so I was pleased it recommenced even if it was from Manchester. They have now had to push the Monday flight back by half an hour and have given me 3 weeks notice of the change. It now lands at 11pm. Now that doesn't seem like a lot but unfortunately it has quite an impact cost wise as the majority of the car hire firms in Valencia close at 11 and therefore charge you 30-40 euros to open later. Sadly I'll have to now give up on Ryanair just when I think they were really trying hard. I have always followed the rules and never been disappointed with them to be honest you get what you pay for but I'm finally getting to old to try and stay ahead of their next money making change and 7 days check in is ridiculous so it's back to Easyjet.

Ryanair customer review

I would like (or a change) to compliment Ryanair on the way they handle my recent cancellation of my flight from Edinburgh to Alicante the staff were very supportive and understanding on our bereavement the cancellation and rebooking took place with dignity.

Ryanair customer review

We flew from Glasgow to Dublin with this company the staff were very inexperienced and basically rude. We were not aware that we had to print our own boarding pass this information was sent to our home email address problem being we had already left home to start our trip before we received it. We were told very abruptly by a staff member that we would have to get a boarding pass other wise we were "not getting through". We asked where we could get one and he sent us back to a young fellow that asked us if we were told that there was a fee obviously the older "bully" left it up to the young fellow to break the news of the seventy pound fee. To add insult to injury on our return journey when we passed over our boarding passes that our hotel printed for us they were ripped in half by the airline staff. Which makes it more ridiculous that we had to pay 70 pounds for a piece of paper to get it ripped up. Needless to say we will never be travelling with this company again. Since our experience we have heard of many many complaints from other past customers.

Ryanair customer review

I have been travelling with Ryanair for 4 years and I travel at least 3 times a year to Dublin from Birmingham. I have no complaints except for on one trip we had to travel to EMA as flights were fogbound and it would have been nice to have someone to explain what had happened.

Ryanair customer review

Flew with Ryanair for the first time last weekend never again. Took my grandson to Ireland for his birthday. Our return was very upsetting got to the airport 5 hours early was told by Ryanair we couldn't check in until 2 hours before flight. When I returned to check in was told I would have to pay because I had not done it online which was more than the flights 70 Euros each which spoilt our break.