Ryanair

"nothing was too much trouble"

Not Verified | I flew EDI/AGP on 13/01/2020. I really don't understand why people leave such negative reviews. Flight was on time the AGP based crew gave a fantastic onboard service which many legacy carriers could learn from. All of them were polite friendly and nothing was too much trouble. Would not hesitate to use Ryanair in the future.
RouteEdinburgh to Malaga

"to praise the airline"

Not Verified | This is a review of the service not the actual flight which I was unable to take. I was probably one of the most critical person regarding RyanAir, silently never putting finger to email. The reason of the review is to praise the airline for their prompt action. We were due to fly in December 2019 but in October my wife was diagnosed with a terminal illness, once we had her discharge notes from the hospital I sent the necessary claim form and discharge papers telling RyanAir she couldn’t travel. These were sent off at about 1800 on Friday and Saturday I received an email from them confirming a FULL refund, no deductions. I thank the airline from the bottom of my heart.
RouteStansted to Tenerife
Date FlownDecember 2019

"Worst experience ever"

Trip Verified | Barcelona to Seville. Worst experience ever. Staff are not aware of baggage rules, unbelievably rude, and wow, so slow. Checking in bags was extremely difficult and expensive. Every flight attendant we talked to mentioned different prices for my bags. I fly very often and this was my worst experience ever. I will never use Ryanair ever again.
RouteBarcelona to Seville

"charge for everything"

Trip Verified | Liverpool to Derry. A shocking airline. Don't put yourself through booking with them. They seem cheap but charge for everything. You can't even bring a carry on anymore, it has to be a small bag. Staff aren't that friendly, uncomfortable seats (would hate to be on a longer flight with them!). I am done with them. I will be taking my custom elsewhere
RouteLiverpool to Derry
Date FlownJanuary 2020

"not have time to leave it at check in"

Trip Verified | Madrid to Dublin. A terrible experience with Ryanair. We are queuing to board and Ryanair employee comes over to tag our buggy (traveling with our toddler) she checks the ticket and sees that we do not have priority boarding so she tells me I have to pay to the wheels bag (normal carry on bag). I told her it was paid for already but we did not have time to leave it at the check in desk. She said I need to pay 25 euros, I asked if it goes in the same place as the buggy and the rest of the bags and she said yes it goes in the hold. I paid for the bag already why are you making me pay another 25 euro? I leave it at the airplane door with the buggy? Really does nobody check this company’s rules?
RouteMadrid to Dublin

"not checked in online"

Trip Verified | Lisbon to Malaga. I am extremely upset about the way we were made to pay an extra 330 euros for my family of 6 to fly because we were not checked in online and the reason we weren’t checked in was because their website wasn’t working for us. We kept trying and the system kept freezing. When I questioned this I was told you should have called us. We may have even made their 2 hour cutoff if we hadn’t stood in really long lines. We will not be flying with them again.
RouteLisbon to Malaga
Date FlownDecember 2019

"lack of customer care"

Trip Verified | We were supposed to flight from Milan Bergamo to Dublin at 21.25pm on 13 January. Police shortage in Bergamo Airport, nobody was advised, 1 hour 30 min waiting at passport control, last call was made for flight to Dublin at 21.23, we arrived at gate at 21.30pm, the aircraft left at 21.57, leaving 60 passengers on the ground. No Airport Manager or RyanAir Rep on duty, the gate control guy tried his best to contact the aircraft and RyanAir in Dublin explaining the situation, RyanAir denied time extention. The 27 minutes delayed was due to the discharge of stranded passengers luggage off the plane. The aircraft left in front of our nose. If I didn't experience this in person I would have never believe it, the total lack of customer care and common sense was unreal.
RouteMilan Bergamo to Dublin
Date FlownJanuary 2020

"Staff were nice and friendly"

(Czech Republic)

Trip Verified | Prague to Edinburgh. Normal low cost flight. Boarding was quite chaotic no one cared about some priority boarding etc, but they checked dimensions of almost all baggage. Departure on time, arrival too (maybe a few minutes late). Flight was operated with normal Ryanair 737-800, 12 years old, reg. EI-DYA. Interior wasn't so clean, seats looked quite old, but comfortable, at least for low cost airline, legroom was fine too. Staff were nice and friendly (one of them maybe too much). Flight cost less than 6 Euro, for this price perfect service.
RoutePrague to Edinburgh
Date FlownNovember 2019

"very upset with Ryanair"

Trip Verified | Paris to Vienna. I am very upset with Ryanair because 24 hours before departure I tried to check in and when I needed to fill space with passport number their website was kicking me out, I tried few times and it didn’t work. When I came to airport on check in they told me I have to pay 55€. I said I couldn’t check in on their website from apple instead of that they told me to download their app and do it from there and better from android. I will never use this airline anymore, because at the end one way ticket instead 26€ was costing me almost 100€ with bad service.
RouteParis to Vienna
Date FlownJanuary 2020

"The cheap becomes expensive"

(Portugal)

Trip Verified | Ponta Delgado to Lisbon. No flight on Ryanair was on time. Besides the ticket, you need to pay for your baggage in the cabin. The cheap becomes expensive! And with delays. This airline is the worst low-cost airline!
RoutePonta Delgado to Lisbon