Ryanair

Customer rating from 2079 reviews

"Cheapest tickets on the market"

Trip Verified | Another great flight with Ryanair. Cheapest tickets on the market. Great, helpful staff. Flight bang on time. Smooth and efficient. Food and beverages available and super landing. My gripe is the seats were very uncomfortable and no leg room. Really hard on me as I'm in ill health at present and it's a fairly long flight. But that aside we'll done by my favourite airline.
RouteDublin to Dalaman

"Hidden fees everywhere"

(Sweden)

Trip Verified | We payed the small fee for a 10 kg small bag. But when we arrived at the gate check in, they charge us with a fee of 499kr. So dumb when we meet the recommended level for flying with your company. Hidden fees everywhere.
RouteStockholm to Alicante
Date FlownSeptember 2022

"most horrific airline to fly with"

Trip Verified | Ryanair is unfailingly the most horrific airline to fly with. Appalling customer service, attracts clients because of its seemingly “cheap” tickets but there is always hidden fees somewhere. This time it was because i arrived to check in 1 hour and 45 minutes before flight instead of two hours - so got charged 30 euros. I had tried to check in for both flights at my departure destination as I knew I wouldn’t have a lot of time at the transit stop to do the check in. Bad tempered Ryan Air staff told me I couldn’t but she just seemed like she couldn’t be bothered. I then got charged 30 euros at the transit stop because I had checked in ‘late’ (even though I had tried to do it 4 hours earlier). The thing that bothers me the most though is that they advertise “free airport check in two hours before flight departure” but fail to mention that they will charge you if its less than that time, or how much they will charge you (they probably do tell you somewhere in small print but the spirit is one of being scammed). Hate this airline. Never using again.
RouteDublin to Marrakech via Madrid

"Poor customer service."

(Poland)

Not Verified | Poor customer service. You can’t even carry a small bag of clothes you have to pay for it. Badly handled customers and they dictate what to do with your bags. The flight was so disturbing l have ear aches all the way. It’s uncomfortable to use and they were also late, the flight was delayed. I would rather use another airline. I don’t mean to be rude but that’s what l experienced
RouteHungary to Warsaw
Date FlownSeptember 2022

"Awful from start to finish"

Not Verified | Had no choice but to fly Ryanair on this occasion to Budapest. Awful from start to finish. Both flights delayed by 2 hours. Got to experience their 737max...not at all pleasant, seats crammed in so you end up leaving with back pain. Non stop announcements throughout the flight like a flea market. Ryanair end up more expensive than a real airline by the time you add on the extras. Aer Lingus please, please, please start flying to Budapest again during the summer season and save me from Mickey Mouse Michael O’Leary airlines.
AircraftBoeing 737max
RouteDublin to Budapest
Date FlownAugust 2022

"Overall a decent experience"

Trip Verified | Stansted to Maastricht. Overall I had a very positive experience! Check-in was efficient and the boarding process was well managed. During this short flight the crew were efficient and hardworking. My concern was that certain passengers were allowed to take far too much luggage while others were not allowed to take small bags – a lack of consistency where that is concerned! I also felt that there was a lack of communication from the cabin crew towards the end of the flight. Overall a decent experience!
RouteStansted to Maastricht
Date FlownAugust 2022

"Overall very poor service"

Trip Verified | Terrible experience. Ryanair leaves no stone unturned to extort money out of passengers pocket. Uncomfortable, not recommendable airline. Also, Special needs assistance request not entertained adequately. Overall very poor service.
RouteDublin to Stansted
Date FlownSeptember 2022

"service provided on a rather short flight was a great credit to the company"

Not Verified | I commend Ryanair for the professionalism of the crew on this flight from Brussels Charleroi airport to Liverpool on 28th August 2022. The cabin crew were amongst the most professional and personable crew I have encountered in several years of flying. One can but commend their attention to detail, friendly and firm manner in dealing with a few tricky customers who had too much luggage. The service provided on a rather short flight was a great credit to the company. I left the flight feeling I had been in safe hands and will book again!
RouteBrussels to Liverpool
Date FlownAugust 2022

"hold me accountable for a mistake"

Trip Verified | This was the worst flying experience I have ever had. We paid $1095 for a flight from Paris to Seville for a family of 6. After taking the shuttle from Paris we did not check-in online prior to the 2 hour deadline. We were then forced to pay $330 (Euros) to check in at the airport. Then, the flight was delayed by 2 hours. Did my family sit on the floor in an packed concourse for 3 hours? Yes. This company is only out to get your money when you miss a deadline, have a bag that is too big or any of a host of other reasons. I will never fly Ryanair again. Any company that will hold me accountable for a mistake but not do the same when they make a mistake is not worth my business. I attempted to resolve this with the company but was denied multiple times even though any reasonable person can see the inequity in the situation. Save yourself a big headache and choose a different airline.
RouteParis Beauvais to Seville
Date FlownJuly 2022

"a stressful experience flying Ryanair"

(Luxembourg)

Trip Verified | Often disappointed flying Ryanair. Its often expensive, airports are far away, any refreshments are payable. For me it is always a stressful experience flying Ryanair. Flying by a conventional airline from the nearest airport is almost always a better option.
RouteBrussels Charleroi to Stockholm