Ryanair

"18 hour 30 minute delay"

Trip Verified | 18 hour 30 minute delay. At first a bird into the plane and they had to fly in another one, then boarded that one but the flight crew had been working too long so we had to get off. No replacement crew so delayed until 1.30pm next day. Did not leave until after 4pm, they had stopped responding to people asking why there was yet another delay. They have now said they are not liable to give us the eu 261 compensation as it was not their fault. Absolutely disgraceful.
RouteTallinn to Dublin
Date FlownJanuary 2023

"The low price is impossible to beat"

Not Verified | Very basic but you get what you pay for, and I've never had any problems with them. Make sure all of your baggage is in order, and double check which airport you are flying into as it might be a secondary one in the city (eg. Berlin). The low price is impossible to beat. The service is minimal, but it's absolutely fine for short flights.
RouteBologna to Edinburgh
Date FlownAugust 2022

"Crew onboard were professional"

Not Verified | Flew Ryanair EDI/FUE/EDI. I can honestly say that it was very good both ways. It's true at the gate in EDI they were bordering on being militant with the hand luggage but at the end of the day the website asks multiple times how much you wish to take in the cabin so if people try to pull a fast one and get caught out it's their own fault. Crew onboard were professional and worked hard on both flights.
RouteEdinburgh to Fuerteventura
Date FlownJanuary 2023

"the worst customer service"

Trip Verified | Flight was cancelled not Ryanair's fault it was French air traffic control - however, at the airport no one from Ryanair cared one bit, not one helpful staff member, I was sent from one desk to another no staff member had a clue what to do in event a flight was cancelled. Getting a refund was made very hard but I didn’t give up, now I have a problem getting a simple email to verify my flight was cancelled, I need this for insurance claim for other expenses like car parking etc. Ryanair do not care one bit, I spoken to them on chat the staff are totally useless asking questions that are so irrelevant, then they send links that are also of no use, they are the worst customer service I’ve ever dealt with in my life. I’ve flown with them for decades but never again I’d rather walk! Absolutely useless every last one of them, I’ve sent about 30 emails and every time asked for a simple email saying my flight was cancelled they can’t seem to be able to do it. Worlds worst company avoid at all costs.
RouteStansted to Faro
Date FlownSeptember 2022

"Plane was quite busy"

Trip Verified | Just flown Dublin to Bodrum direct. Plane was quite busy and I'm delighted Ryanair are doing this flight all year round. 2 minor complaints. We were herded like cattle on the stairs leading out to the plane for quite a time. Hard going when you are old and ill. And we were 40 minutes late taking off so incurred extra expense regarding our booked taxi. Other than that, attentive crew and lots of smiling faces. Ryanair are the best.
RouteDublin to Bodrum
Date FlownJanuary 2023

"Customer service is useless"

Trip Verified | Cannot change the purchased luggage options from cabin to checked in. Ryanair forces you to purchase an additional bag for $30. Customer service is useless.
RouteBiarritz to Brussels
Date FlownMay 2022

"Both flights were average"

Trip Verified | €37 return per person from Cardiff to Faro and back. Both flights left on time. The e-check-in system was also good. Both flights were average. What you would expect on an ultra budget flight. Crew were friendly. However I was unlucky to get middle seats allocated on both flights. But for a 2 hour flight it was OK. I would definitely choose Ryanair, they indeed do come good on their slogan. Low fares. Simple
RouteCardiff to Faro
Date FlownJanuary 2023

"Never received any compensation"

Trip Verified | The flight was delayed 2,5 hours, then redirected to another city because the Berlin airport closed at midnight. Landed around 02.00 am in Hannover and offered a 4-hour bus trip to Berlin where we got around 6.00 am. In total: instead 22.45 pm arrival in the next day at 6.00 am with a whole-night travel. They send us an email that we will get compensation for the delay. But when I applied - the answer was that the delay was due to the airport technical delay not the company itself. So no compensation. Not to mention, they cancelled my flight to Italy two years ago due to COVID restrictions but didn’t cancel the flight back. Never received any compensation for that as well. It just looks like economy but I would have saved money if I booked a better airline like easyJet (btw, they always return money if delayed). Never again.
RouteTel Aviv to Berlin
Date FlownNovember 2022

"My flight has been cancelled"

Not Verified | My flight has been cancelled. I asked for a refund because I had to pay another flight. And it is impossible to get a refund. I tried all the possible way. But I never succeeded.
RouteLondon to Dublin
Date FlownDecember 2022

"Bad customer service"

(Poland)

Trip Verified | Bad customer service, they just don’t care. Let you wait for 3 hours on the phone and do not assist at all. Not customer friendly. I would choose any other airline, but never Ryanair anymore.
RouteEindhoven to Maastricht