Rwandair

Rwandair customer review

Nairobi to Kigali return. Excellent service on both legs. The e-ticketing system is still in process so bring your ticket number as well as the booking reference with you to the airport in Nairobi. I would gladly fly this airline again.

Rwandair customer review

I was due to fly from Kigali to Entebbe and had made a reservation months beforehand. I reconfirmed by e-mail about a month before the flight and two days before the flight telephoned to Rwandair in Kigali to make sure that the reservation was still valid. I was told that it was and the agent mentioned my first name which I had not given her on the telephone. When I turned up at the airport I was told that my reservation had been cancelled and no reason was given. Four or five other passengers were in the same position. We all waited to see if there were no-shows but there weren't. I would say that Rwandair which could not be booked through Opodo Travelocity or Expedia is to be avoided.

Rwandair customer review

Rwandair Express Johannesburg - Kigali on an MD-80 business class. Really not a bad flight - we were about 1/2 an hour late boarding with no announcements but after that it was fine: a reasonable little meal and nice wine. We had a touch-down in Bujumbura so there was rather a lot of taking off and landing but reasonably quiet and comfortable flight. My bags were lost in a connection a Johnannesburg (as always) and so it was the usual long process of waiting for the bags not to appear waiting to fill out forms and then waiting three days but the bags eventually found me!

Rwandair customer review

Nairobi โ€“ Kigali and Kigali โ€“ Entebbe. The NBO-KGL flight on a MD-82 that showed little signs of its age. Aircraft pretty clean seat pitch acceptable and no problem with understanding the public announcements which I have experienced differently on other airlines in the region. Safety demonstration okay although I wonder if the life jacket should have been shown as the flight was passing right over Victoria Lake. Flight left almost on time for the 70 minutes flight. Snack (sandwiches fruit salad muffin) served on board. Quality was okay for the length of the flight. Alcohol served free of charge. Professional and hard working crew (partly western) doing their job with a smile. Arrival and immigration procedures at KGL were efficient. KGL โ€“ EBB on a DHC8 previously operated by a Ethiopian carrier. Aircraft was clean. Only the seats were a bit older. Flight left even before scheduled departure time. Once again a professional crew serving drinks and peanuts on the fifty minutes flight. Amusing to see the cabin crew member performing the usual pre-landing announcement and checking a newspaper at the same time. Staff at the airline city office in Kigali very helpful when I had to reschedule due to serious family circumstances back home.