Royal Jordanian Airlines

Royal Jordanian Airlines customer review

Amman-Amsterdam. Economy Class. Nice new-feeling interior with great entertainment selections. Flight attendants were helpful and friendly. A hot meal was served. Overall very comfortable flight.

(Jordan)

The Business Class/Crown Class was amazing. Montreal to Amman. Very polite and friendly service from the cabin crew with an excellent choice of food. Entertainment was good with plenty of choice.

(Jordan)

Amman to Dammam was a disaster the plane was small the crew was disrespectful and the food was cold. There was no good entertainment during the flight I will not be flying Royal Jordanian again.

Royal Jordanian Airlines customer review

JFK-AMM. Roundtrip flight was rather comfortable. Both flights were full and service was good. Each seat had a rather large on-demand video/audio screen. Food was adequate but nothing special. Two meals were served during this 11.5 hr flight. Although American Airlines details were in RJ's booking record after weeks with no AA credit I still needed to fax boarding passes and flight itinerary to AA to secure credit. I would take the RJ flight again since its nonstop from JFK-AMM.

Royal Jordanian Airlines customer review

CDG-AMM on A310 AMM-CDG on A321. Both cabins were fine. The A310 was pretty old but it had fully reclinable seats. Good food with several choices. Friendly flight attendants. Both flights were on time. Lounge at CDG (shared with AA) was inadequate but the one in AMM was excellent. Very good value for money. At AMM airport there are dedicated check-in and immigration counters. I was able to finish all formalities in 5min!

(Austria)

HKG-AMM-VIE: I was sceptical reading all the reviews but since I am a student and money is the deciding factor I decided to try it myself. My biggest worry after reading several reviews was the loss of my luggage but expecting nothing I was positively surprised. The stuff in HGK and on board was friendly. The food was good (it is not a 5-star restaurant but an airplane). The seat was comfortable/uncomfortable as all the airplane seats are in economy. Entertainment system was up-to-date and played many new and old movies (very good selection). The airport in Amman is small but clean and provides the necessary cafes and seating arrangements. At last my luggage arrived in Vienna. So all in all I can only report a positive experience with this airline especially for the price I paid (one way: EUR 300).

(Italy)

FCO-AMM AMM-DXB Check in was a disaster. Flights were delayed and late. Ground and in-flight staff are rude and don't know the basics of costumer service. We were not provided the seats we asked for and cabin crew refused to change us saying that the plane was full. Ordered veggie meal but was only provided in one leg of the flight. Overall will never use it again. Emirates or Etihad are much better.

(Slovakia)

Vienna-Amman-Tel Aviv return. Generous legroom adjustable headrests and A320 with IFE screens. Crews delightful. VIE-AMM-VIE on mostly empty A321 food tasty and plentiful attentive service and IFE. AMM-TLV-AMM on Embraer - 25 minutes passengers get a fruit juice.

Royal Jordanian Airlines customer review

YUL-AMM-YUL preassigned seats (exit row) were changed at check in. My wife and I were asked to sit separately even several rows apart. They finally found seats which are not as good as exit row but at least my wife and I can sit next to each other. On the return journey the same situation happened with the same resolution. Food average. Service good entertainment is average.

(Austria)

MUC-BKK via AMM return. New A319 and A330 with PTV. Seat pitch good. Crew very friendly and helpful food very good in quantity and quality. Jordanian wine and beer was also offered. I can recommend Royal Jordanian.