Rex Airlines

"couldn't have been more helpful"

Trip Verified | I'd never flown Rex before, however, I'd heard good things. From booking to disembarking the whole process was easy. The reminder emails and texts were easy to understand and follow, the check-in process was easy. I am a single dad and was travelling with my three daughters eldest being 10 and Rex allowed me to board first with them to get them settled which removed some of the stress from me. The staff onboard couldn't have been more helpful ensuring I knew that if there was anything I needed they'd assist. They provided my girls with some snacks & water before the rest of the flight as we were seated at the back. They assisted in watching the girls as I used the facilities. They even gave them a few extra snacks on the way down.
RouteMelbourne to Adelaide
Date FlownSeptember 2022

"a wonderful flight experience"

Trip Verified | I didn't know of Rex Airlines before I booked. I needed to visit family & Jetstar & Virgin prices were over my budget, especially for such a short trip. My sister suggested I check out REX prices. They were half the cost of the 2 major airlines and with no added cost surprises like luggage & seating. My expectations weren't high, but I was pleasantly surprised. The on board staff were exceptionally pleasant, helpful and obliging. The space when seated was larger than Jetstar offers, and the leg room accordingly. And what a surprise to be offered a snack with Tea or Coffee, AND at no extra cost. My only disappointment is, that they don't fly to Darwin. I hope that happens in the near future because if they do, they will have a new permanently loyal customer. Thankyou REX for a wonderful flight experience.
RouteAdelaide to Melbourne
Date FlownSeptember 2022

"impressed with the service"

Trip Verified | First time flying with Rex and I was impressed with the service. The planes are former Virgin aircraft and comfortable. The food was very good and couldn’t fault the service. Much better than the other business offerings I’ve had recently.
RouteMelbourne to Adelaide
Date FlownAugust 2022

"definitely fly with Rex again"

Trip Verified | Aircraft pretty old but its well maintained and the service is really good. First time flying with rex and got wonderful crew that took care of me and my buddy on business class. Alex the crew manager was very attentive, friendly and ensure we have the wonderful experience on Rex. What i like about rex is they are unique and the beef pie was really good. Highly recommend for flyers to have an option to fly domestically. Price is a reasonable one as well. Will definitely fly with Rex again in the future.
AircraftBoeing 737-800Ng
RouteGold coast to Melbourne

Rex Airlines customer review

Not Verified | My flight was cancelled on jetstar and they couldn't get me home for 4 days. Rex got me on a flight the next day for 1/3 price of jetstar. I am forever grateful. Free drink and snack and less hassle / more friendly than other companies. The staff are friendly and the service is excellent. I have not had any issues with this airline.
RouteBrisbane to Melbourne via Sydney
Date FlownJuly 2022

"true blue hospitality on board"

Trip Verified | REX does bring its heart back into the country. I have completed 7 flights with REX all on board the 737, and I their level of service leaves the other two major airlines for dead. The staff are genuine, engaging, and take the time to talk to you, regardless of class. I have flown majority in Economy. The great true blue hospitality on board, great fares, included bags is why I keep going back. I have only flown them between Melbourne to Sydney or Sydney to Brisbane (or reverse). I just wish they connected Sydney to Adelaide.
RouteBrisbane to Sydney
Date FlownAugust 2022

"Best ground and cabin service"

Trip Verified | Best ground and cabin service I have experienced in many years of flying. Staff are friendly and great communicators. I flew in difficult conditions from Sydney to Brisbane - pouring rain and Sydney flooding and returned in high winds and the closure of all but one runway. The staff can’t control the weather but they are efficient and effective. They are very well trained and behaved like real people and not automatons! I will choose REX over the others now. I wonder if the others are just too big to be good at what they do? Well done to all REX staff
RouteBrisbane to Sydney

"extremely impressed"

Trip Verified | Sydney to Melbourne. This was the first time my family have flown Rex and we are extremely impressed. Booking online was easy and bag check in was a breeze so quick and easy. The flight on time and smooth flight, the plane was clean and comfortable but the stand out was the team obviously Rex has a great culture of customer service “Good old customer service” so refreshing, they really care. We will definitely be flying Rex in the future. Some price as the discount airlines but real customer service
RouteSydney to Melbourne
Date FlownJuly 2022

"Great service all round"

Trip Verified | My return trip to Melbourne was excellent, both ways. The staff are genuinely friendly and helpful. No delays on the trip to Melbourne but there was on the trip to Brisbane. There was a technical malfunction with getting food onto the plane. Passengers were kept informed. It was great to see all staff hands on deck doing their best to get the trolleys loaded. One woman had three kids who were clearly becoming rowdy and impatient. Staff got her to the front of the queue and boarded after those needing assistance. Great service all round.
RouteBrisbane to Melbourne
Date FlownJune 2022

"staff were happy, obliging and friendly"

Trip Verified | Rex Airlines were excellent to deal with the whole way through. From the first booking, cancelled due to covid, then using the credit to rebook this time. There were no flight time changes or flight cancellations from them. The staff at the counter showed us how to process the check in- our first time with Rex. All the staff were happy, obliging and friendly from check in, to in flight. We will definitely use them again tripping between Melbourne and the GC. It was a pleasant surprise. Thanks Rex.
RouteMelbourne to Gold Coast