Regional Express

Regional Express customer review

I had pleasant flight on REX I had both SYD-CBR and CBR-MEL.... well done for Rex. Even though the costs and fleets they are using nowadays can't beat virgin and qantas but the service are unbeatable..overall I think they deserve more supports from all of us

Regional Express customer review

Flew SYD-Ballina return on 6 & 10 August & very pleased with on time departures & early arrivals. Sole crew very friendly & helpful & fares very affordable compared to Virgin & Qantas on same route. Even my late check-in at SYD 15 minutes before take-off handled very efficiently & helpfully-unlike Jetstar these days. Flts not full and request for extra leg room seat very helpfully handled. Their promised new low fare regime deserves to be supported by Aussie passengers.

Regional Express customer review

I recently flew with REX from Adelaide to Melbourne and return and found them to be excellent. The staff were very friendly at checkin and on board - it was only 10 minutes longer than on other airlines (due to smaller aircraft) but the checkin was swift the baggage collection also efficient and all-in-all the same amount of time from checkin to baggage collection as with larger airlines (no huge queues at checkin or collection). Comfortable seating adequate snacks served on board. Wouldn't hesitate in flying with REX!

Regional Express customer review

Yes the last couple of comments about REX are 100% correct. I fly with them up to 2 return trips a week from my regional NSW home so feel I am in a position to give an accurate and impartial view. The check in service at my regional airport and Sydney is outstanding the friendliness of the staff and the on time departures and arrivals(usually) is outstanding compared to the other players in the market.

Regional Express customer review

In response to a comment made on December 31 yes absolutely. Rex in my opinion help to keep the spirit of Ansett alive and I would be overjoyed for them to reinstate their Canberra-Melbourne service. There isn't much competition on that route and it would be good to see all of Australia's remaining three airlines serving it.

Regional Express customer review

Flew Rex from Sydney - Canberra last month and was pleasantly surprised by the level of service that is provided by Rex on such a short route(45min or so) Cabin hostess was extremely down to earth and friendly catering was quite good and we enjoyed breathtaking views on landing in Canberra. All in all I like Rex and think they should reinstate their Melbourne - Canberra service.