Qatar Airways

"I had a row to myself"

(Japan)

Trip Verified | The flight from Islamabad to Doha was full, lots of hand luggage. The crew barked orders at the passengers and stuffed the overhead bins with anything that would fit. On the flight to Tokyo, I had a row to myself and a very attentive and friendly crew, similar to other experiences I have with the airline. There was a scheduled 21h layover in Doha, but the airline stopped their offer for a hotel room for such long stays. If I hadn't inquired, I wouldn't have been told about the 1 meal voucher they offer. Everything except the food court is overpriced at that airport.
RouteIslamabad to Tokyo via Doha
Date FlownOctober 2021

"no clear communication on documents"

Trip Verified | There is no clear communication on documents to be carried for COVID. We had to do our own research then Qatar forced us to take print outs at an expensive shop in Zurich airport. They don't let you board even if you have 1 document missing. The trip from Doha to Mumbai was on an A320, no space for hand baggage. The flight was congested and dirty.
RouteZurich to Mumbai via Doha
Date FlownOctober 2021

"food is good and the service awesome"

Trip Verified | I have visited my husband 5 times I the last 2 years and have flown Qatar twice in those trips. Both times the flights are comfortable even though one of the flights is 14 hours. The food is good and the service awesome and they bring beverages often without having to call for service. There is plenty of leg room and seats are comfortable.
RouteSan Francisco to Islamabad via Doha
Date FlownOctober 2021

"check-in at Larnaca was one of the worst"

(South Africa)

Trip Verified | Service on board was efficient and friendly. I feel that on all flights the comfort pack travellers receive is inadequate and not up to the standard of other airline standards. On the return, the check-in at Larnaca was one of the worst I have ever experienced. The was 1 business class counter and one bag drop counter. The agent on duty was expected to scan every travel document manually (although this information was in the booking already) which resulted in a minimum check-in time of 2o mins per pax and long queues. Two wheelchairs were booked for Doha; they were only aware of one. The system with the golf carts was chaotic and when questioned the staff said it was unavoidable as they were short-staffed. As we had a 7-hour layover in Doha we decided to use the "Quiet Lounge". The design of these cubicles is non-sensical: they contain either one uncomfortable, narrow couch plus an armchair and footstool or 2 chairs and a footstool. Neither is comfortable enough to sleep on and loads of space that could have been better utilized is available for hanging garments and suitcases. Qatar need to streamline their business class offering so that it is excellent in every way not just the seating on board.
RouteCape Town to Larnaca via Doha
Date FlownSeptember 2021

"It was a good experience"

(Qatar)

Trip Verified | It was a good experience however I check-in 6hrs earlier before flight but I was seated at the back side of aircraft. I thought if you check-in early you'll get front seat. I was travelling for an emergency that's why I have no time to book/reserve a seat. Overall service was good as usual.
RouteDoha to Clark
Date FlownOctober 2021

"attendants were friendly and accommodating"

Not Verified | This was the best flight I have ever taken. The business class seats and individual pods have been designed to be extremely comfortable and luxurious. Our attendants were friendly and accommodating, and it was obvious that passenger satisfaction and enjoyment were first and foremost. Our flight was over 14 hours, but it didn't seem like it!
RouteDallas to Doha
Date FlownSeptember 2021

"two wonderful cabin crew members"

(Kenya)

Trip Verified | A long flight between NY and Doha. I would like to thank two wonderful cabin crew members who made the trip bearable, Safiya and Sive. Their services were impeccable, ensured a constant smile and always wanted to know how the travellers were fairing, and made sure that we were well taken care of throughout the journey.
AircraftBoeing 777-300ER
RouteNew York to Nairobi via Doha
Date FlownSeptember 2021

"Staff were incredibly friendly and always on hand"

Trip Verified | First time flying Qatar in any class and I have to say I am impressed. Check-in was a bit slow but with all the paper work required it was to be expected. For what ever reason we were denied access to the lounge even though we paid for the full fare ticket, ended up using the priority pass instead. Lounge was average and if it wasn’t free I doubt I would bother. Boarding started on time with priority for business class given and we were soon seated. Welcome drink offered HD seat explained. Unfortunately QR have stopped offering Q suites from Munich, can’t be lack of demand as the flight was full. Staff were incredibly friendly and always on hand, nothing was too much trouble. Flight left and arrived on time.
RouteMunich to Doha
Date FlownSeptember 2021

"The best airline by far"

(Iraq)

Not Verified | The best airline by far. Had a wonderful experience especially with the cabin crew. I never eat airplane food but this was different. The food was delicious, and frequent. Provided many beverages and snacks throughout the flight. The seats were comfortable, considering I flew with economy. One fault was the temperature inside the plane. I was freezing the entire flight even with 3 blankets on me, and the ac’s off. Ended up having a cold for several days after my flight. Overall a good experience and will definitely fly with Qatar airways again.
RouteErbil to Seattle via Doha
Date FlownSeptember 2021

"cabin crew were genuinely pleasant and warm"

Trip Verified | The service was excellent. The cabin crew, especially those that attended to me were genuinely pleasant and warm. The food was good and the menu options were nice, especially for the Lagos to Doha leg of the trip. The other in-flight services the entertainment etc were top-class. Overall I was pleased.
RouteLagos to London via Doha