Qatar Airways

"Barcelona to Tokyo via Doha"

(Spain)

Trip Verified | Barcelona to Tokyo via Doha. A very good company. I always use it to fly from and to japan service is great food is very good. Staff is nice, entertainment is great and transit in Qatar is very easy.
Aircraftairbus
RouteBarcelona to Tokyo via Doha
Date FlownAugust 2020

"Excellent customer service"

Trip Verified | Los Angeles to Berlin via Doha. Excellent customer service, new / newer aircraft, comfortable seats, great entertainment selection, extremely clean, very good food.
AircraftA350-1000 / A350-900
RouteLos Angeles to Berlin via Doha

"everything was perfect"

Trip Verified | Perth to London via Doha. Qatar Airways were the only airline that could get us back from Australia, our original Airline (Malaysia} estimated that it could be another 2 months before they would commence flights from Western Australia. From beginning to book through to arrival back in London everything was perfect. All personnel were extremely polite, courteous and friendly. Based on this experience I would not hesitate to travel with Qatar Airways in the future.
RoutePerth to London via Doha
Date FlownJuly 2020

"overall experience was amazing"

(Lebanon)

Trip Verified | Beirut to Chicago via Doha. The overall experience was amazing, staff are extremely helpful and friendly, I would recommend flying with Qatar airways for anyone who is looking for a smooth and luxurious experience.
RouteBeirut to Chicago via Doha
Date FlownJuly 2020

"relief to have our tickets refunded"

Trip Verified | Melbourne to Athens via Doha. What an amazing airline. It is such a relief to have our tickets refunded. We were supposed to be in Greece right now, instead we are confined to our home in Melbourne. Qatar acted fairly and empathetically and refunded our money.
RouteMelbourne to Athens via Doha
Date FlownJuly 2020

"like to say a huge thank you"

(Qatar)

Trip Verified | Amidst this time of pandemic, the airline gives hope to passengers to be able to go home and be with our love ones. My flight last July 24, 2020 from Doha-Manila (QR0928) was very smooth. Health protocols were observed wearing face shield and mask. would highly commend the crew on board because they were so accommodating and prompt especially Dunia, I made sure I got her name to thank her. She was attentive and polite to us passengers. The food was good, the seat was comfortable and I have enjoyed few sips of wine. I was able to communicate with my family during the flight for the complimentary wifi service provided by the airline which is really great. Check-in process was very fast and social distancing was strictly observed. We arrived in Manila earlier than the expected time of arrival. As to the whole journey, I would like to say a huge thank you to Qatar Airways staff and crew for their service, making sure a safe and comfortable travel for their passengers in this difficult times.
AircraftA350-900
RouteDoha to Manila
Date FlownJuly 2020

"such an amazing experience"

Trip Verified | I have travelled with Qatar twice and it was such an amazing experience flying with them. I will never forget the flight from Bangalore to Doha and the services extended on that flight particularly from this cabin attendant called Akanksha she was the lead of the flight i assume, I am not comfortable flying and she made sure that I was comfortable, she is an epitome of how a professional should be, caring, attentive. I would like to thank the airline and their team for taking care of us.
AircraftBoeing 777 / A350
RouteBangalore to Berlin via Doha
Date FlownNovember 2019

"they got me home safe"

Not Verified | Qatar Airways has really touched me as it hasn’t forgotten the human side. They have done a great job in getting people home during the Covid crisis. I got stranded abroad and my original airline, Emirates, totally stopped communication, all their call centres were closed. They totally forgot about their customers. I had to book a new ticket and I chose Qatar and I had a fantastic experience, they got me home safe. Amazing staff and great experience. It was a bit expensive but worth paying for mental peace.
RouteLahore to London via Doha
Date FlownJune 2020

"highly recommend Qatar Airways"

Trip Verified | What a wonderful company. In KL airport we were given face shields to protect ourselves in the lounge and during boarding.They were not uncomfortable, and definitely made me feel more secure whilst travelling. I had been living in a Covid free country and was a little concerned about being exposed. The use of masks, shields and PPE by the staff, really helped me feel safer. The whole experience was wonderful, the Qsuite was perfect. The bed was extremely comfortable, the food was delicious and I ended up having a reasonable sleep on the plane. The crew were amazing, very helpful and professional. The second flight from Doha to London was even better. The crew were very helpful with just the right amount of attentiveness. The plane was spotlessly clean and the PPE worn by the staff was good. They managed to be pleasant and cheerful even when wearing PPE, they were a real credit to the company. The food service was good and the food itself was very tasty. The crew noticed when I was awake and offered tea/coffee. I watched several movies, and there was a wide choice on the IFE. It was a long journey (26 hours with layovers) and I arrived in London feeling well rested and very pleased that I had chosen to fly with Qatar. I would highly recommend Qatar Airways.
RouteKuala Lumpur to London via Doha
Date FlownJuly 2020

"experience was absolutely superb"

Not Verified | My first time flying with Qatar Airways and the whole experience was absolutely superb. Everything is extremely organized and everyone seems to be on the same page in regards to service and being ambassadors for the brand. I would definitely fly with them again. The U.S. airlines can learn a thing or two from this well-oiled machine. I work in advertising and a brand needs to present a whole picture to build trust. Qatar Airways is an airline you can trust.
RouteDallas to Stockholm via Doha

Qatar Airways Photos

QATAR AIRWAYS, the national carrier of the State of Qatar, is one of the fastest growing airlines with a modern fleet of 179 aircraft flying to more than 150 key business and leisure destinations across six continents. Qatar Airways is a member of the oneworld global alliance.

FIRST CLASS

A380 aircraft provide 8 first class suites, in 1x2x1 cabin layout.

flat_seatsFlat bed suite
power_iconIn-seat &/or USB power
DiningOn demand dining
WinesFine wines & beverage service
SleepingPillows & duvet / blanket
PyjamasPyjamas (*not all flights)
AmenitiesAmenity kit

BUSINESS CLASS

Typical seat layout of 1x2x1 (eg. A380, A350, B787) or 2x2x2 layout (eg. B777).

flat_seatsFlat bed seat
power_iconIn-seat &/or USB power
DiningOn demand dining
WinesFine wines & beverage service
SleepingPillows & duvet / blanket
PyjamasPyjamas (*not all flights)
AmenitiesAmenity kit

ECONOMY CLASS

Qatar Airways aircraft cabin/seat layouts can be viewed on the Seat Map in menu below.

Seat pitchSeat pitch : 31-33 inches
Seat widthSeat width : 17.5 -18.75 inches
WiFiOnboard WiFi (*not all flights)
power_iconIn-seat/USB power (*not all flights)
DiningComplimentary meals
WinesComplimentary beverages & wines
SleepingPillows & blankets supplied

SEAT MAPS

View aircraft seat maps for Qatar Airways fleet. We have provided you a direct link to Qatar Airways Fleet information page, where the most up-to-date information should be available.
» View Seat Maps

LOUNGES

At Doha Hamad International Airport, premium customers may use the luxury Al Safwa First class and Al Mourjan Business class lounge.

Lounge SeatingExpansive seating options
WinesSignature bar service
SleepingQuiet room / rest area

» Qatar Airways lounge reviews

IFE

Qatar Airways recently launched Oryx One, an enhanced interface for its inflight entertainment system, increasing the number of movies and TV shows on board from 950 to up to 2,000. With the very first dual-screen interface, onboard A350, A380 and Boeing 787 aircraft, customers can multitask - like play a game on a handheld device as you wait for a movie to load on your personal screen.

ONBOARD WIFI

Stay connected with OnAir mobile service. WiFi services are available onboard Qatar Airways A380, A350, Boeing 787, A319 and selected A330, A320 and A321 aircraft.

AWARDS

Qatar Airways was one of the first airlines named as a 5-Star Airline. Qatar Airways won Airline of the Year, Best Business Class Airline Seat and Best Airline in the Middle East at the 2015 Skytrax World Airline Awards. This is the third time Qatar Airways has won this prestigious and coveted accolade of Airline of the Year.

» Airline Award results