Qatar Airways

"Really good flight and service"

Not Verified | Due to Coronavirus and that Qantas had cancelled my flight, I booked a flight with Qatar Airways and was able to get on a seat pretty much immediately to fly back to Australia. Being a last minute booking and being vegan I wasn't able to choose my preference online but the staff were amazing and were able to put a vegan meal together for my flights. Really good flight and service during a stressful time.
RouteLondon to Perth via Doha
Date FlownJuly 2020

"Warm hospitality of their cabin crew"

(Iran)

Trip Verified | Athens to Tehran via Doha. I should mention for their on time departure and landing ahead of the schedule. Warm hospitality of their cabin crew that protecting their customers while onboard. Inflight entertainment system was really entertaining. But their policy on the second sector when the aircraft passengers load was almost full in economy class was not satisfactory during the tough situation of Covid19. Hygienic packs, face mask & face shield was available, but no social distances.
AircraftBoeing 787-8 / A359
RouteAthens to Tehran via Doha
Date FlownAugust 2020

"the best airline to fly to Asia"

(Italy)

Trip Verified | Kuala Lumpur to Milan via Doha. First Time rider on Qatar Airways, due to unavailability of flights by my usual airlines I booked what i considered a really expensive flight with Qatar. No words to express the high quality of the service both business and economy (I flew both classes).For the moment Qatar Airways is by far the best airline to fly to Asia.
RouteKuala Lumpur to Milan via Doha
Date FlownJune 2020

"truly tries to please their passengers"

(Czech Republic)

Trip Verified | Flying Qatar airways is a completely different experience than flying any typical European or North American airline. In addition to the newest planes in the sky (787 Dreamliner and A350) the seats, entertainment, food, and crew make flying pleasurable again. During the COVID-19 pandemic, I appreciate their attention to safety, flexible policies, and continuing to fly important routes for travelers. Crew always has the best attitude and truly tries to please their passengers. I've flown both business and economy class and all classes feel valued. I'll continue to book flights on Qatar Airways as often as I can for my upcoming travels regardless if I find a slightly better deal on another airline as I know nothing else can live up to the Qatar experience.
RoutePrague to Male via Doha
Date FlownSeptember 2020

"I only have nice words to say"

Trip Verified | I would like to extend my deepest appreciation for Qatar Airways during these tumultuous times. I am a graduate student that is bound to fly home after the completion of my studies. Firstly, the price of the flight was very affordable, I paid less than 500usd for this flight. Qatar Airways allowed unlimited changes to flight schedule without any extra fees or charges (with some terms). I made 3 changes to my flights and they were all done via the phone to the customer service hotline, which was accessible. The flight attendents, food served and comfort of the flight was unparalleled. There is nothing for me to complain about. I only have nice words to say about this recent flight home to Singapore. There is no doubt that I think Qatar Airways is deserving of being the top airline. I want to make a special mention of thanks to customer service officer, Andrew (I hope i got your name right) who was empathetic of my 10 hour layover in Doha and gave me options of a lounge. He was empathetic and his professionalism and friendly demeanor an asset to Qatar.
RouteNew York to Singapore via Doha

"Excellent service"

(Sri Lanka)

Trip Verified | Excellent service. I am 26 weeks pregnant and travelling by myself and onboard cabin crew was very helpful from the time I entered the aircraft until I disembark. They carried my bags and stored them in the overhead bin, offered me extra food, moved me to a another seat with more space as I was pregnant and needed to stretch and and I will feel more comfortable with more space. When I went to galley area to stretch my legs a bit, cabin crew was very engaging offering me not only food and drinks but also asking my well-being always with a warm smile.
RouteDoha to Colombo
Date FlownSeptember 2020

"I had very good experience"

(Lebanon)

Trip Verified | It was my first experience with Qatar Airways. Although it was a long flight for me from Beirut to Qatar and from Qatar to LA, it was worth it with the Qatar Airways. The quality, the service, the flexibility, the hospitality, check in were top. Even, I had to change the flight date, they did it without charge. They deserve to be the top airline in the world. I had very good experience.
RouteBeirut to Los Angeles via Doha
Date FlownAugust 2020

"connecting airBaltic flight was cancelled"

Trip Verified | I bought a ticket from Melbourne to Tallin with Qatar airways and airBaltic, which was cancelled twice. After being able to rebook the flight for the third time I was on my way. At Stockholm my connecting airBaltic flight was cancelled. The staff at the airport was no help and told me to contact the airline. After being on the wait list on the phone for over an hour Qatar airways representative told me that there was nothing they were able to do. I was stranded in Stockholm with no possible flight to continue my trip, they would not give me a refund or accommodation. After spending hours in the airport I was able to continue my journey with a ticket I had to purchase myself with no help from Qatar.
RouteMelbourne to Tallinn
Date FlownSeptember 2020

"done the right thing with COVID"

Trip Verified | I have been traveling with Qatar since 2015 very frequently and I have not once been disappointed by their pricing, service and comfort. They have done the right thing with COVID giving everyone vouchers and or refunds its amazing. I highly recommend them I have had to travel overseas twice since COVID and they are very professional and I always felt safe.
RoutePerth to Zurich via Doha

"Excellent service"

(Qatar)

Trip Verified | Excellent service. They do really well both at airport counter and onboard. Passengers safety was always followed. Onboard staff service was really outstanding done with great love and courtesy. Thank you Qatar Airways.
RouteKuala Lumpur to Doha

Qatar Airways Photos

QATAR AIRWAYS, the national carrier of the State of Qatar, is one of the fastest growing airlines with a modern fleet of 179 aircraft flying to more than 150 key business and leisure destinations across six continents. Qatar Airways is a member of the oneworld global alliance.

FIRST CLASS

A380 aircraft provide 8 first class suites, in 1x2x1 cabin layout.

flat_seatsFlat bed suite
power_iconIn-seat &/or USB power
DiningOn demand dining
WinesFine wines & beverage service
SleepingPillows & duvet / blanket
PyjamasPyjamas (*not all flights)
AmenitiesAmenity kit

BUSINESS CLASS

Typical seat layout of 1x2x1 (eg. A380, A350, B787) or 2x2x2 layout (eg. B777).

flat_seatsFlat bed seat
power_iconIn-seat &/or USB power
DiningOn demand dining
WinesFine wines & beverage service
SleepingPillows & duvet / blanket
PyjamasPyjamas (*not all flights)
AmenitiesAmenity kit

ECONOMY CLASS

Qatar Airways aircraft cabin/seat layouts can be viewed on the Seat Map in menu below.

Seat pitchSeat pitch : 31-33 inches
Seat widthSeat width : 17.5 -18.75 inches
WiFiOnboard WiFi (*not all flights)
power_iconIn-seat/USB power (*not all flights)
DiningComplimentary meals
WinesComplimentary beverages & wines
SleepingPillows & blankets supplied

SEAT MAPS

View aircraft seat maps for Qatar Airways fleet. We have provided you a direct link to Qatar Airways Fleet information page, where the most up-to-date information should be available.
» View Seat Maps

LOUNGES

At Doha Hamad International Airport, premium customers may use the luxury Al Safwa First class and Al Mourjan Business class lounge.

Lounge SeatingExpansive seating options
WinesSignature bar service
SleepingQuiet room / rest area

» Qatar Airways lounge reviews

IFE

Qatar Airways recently launched Oryx One, an enhanced interface for its inflight entertainment system, increasing the number of movies and TV shows on board from 950 to up to 2,000. With the very first dual-screen interface, onboard A350, A380 and Boeing 787 aircraft, customers can multitask - like play a game on a handheld device as you wait for a movie to load on your personal screen.

ONBOARD WIFI

Stay connected with OnAir mobile service. WiFi services are available onboard Qatar Airways A380, A350, Boeing 787, A319 and selected A330, A320 and A321 aircraft.

AWARDS

Qatar Airways was one of the first airlines named as a 5-Star Airline. Qatar Airways won Airline of the Year, Best Business Class Airline Seat and Best Airline in the Middle East at the 2015 Skytrax World Airline Awards. This is the third time Qatar Airways has won this prestigious and coveted accolade of Airline of the Year.

» Airline Award results