Qatar Airways

"it was just perfect"

Trip Verified | Mumbai to Brussels via Doha on 28 July 2019. Both flights were seamless, it was just perfect. Special mention of flight stewardess named Behnaz for the excellent service, attitude, attentiveness, helpful nature and chatty. Service levels were exceptional and cabin spotless. Comprehensive meal and beverage services as well. Simply enjoyed the flights.
RouteMumbai to Brussels via Doha

"service was excellent"

Trip Verified | Flew from Brussels to Mumbai via Doha on 10 Aug 2019, Flight QR 0196 and loved the experience. The service was excellent and was impressed with the staff taking care to each whims and fancies of the passengers. Multiple choices available during dinning and beverages were fresh as well. Suggestion to avail mouth fresherners or mints post meal. Keep up on the high standards and happy flying.
RouteBrussels to Mumbai via Doha

"Very friendly service"

Trip Verified | Sydney to Gothenburg via Doha. Very friendly service, A+. Good leg space, I normally suffer a lot worse. Dinners were OK and enjoyable, found the scrambled eggs for brekkie a tad boring - but 24 hrs each way was probably a reason. Service was good, I find that some stewards/stewardesses these days aren't that friendly but all 4 legs of my trip had excellent staff. The toilets were maintained and clean all throughout the flights. I will definitely fly Qatar Airways again.
AircraftBoeing 777 / 787/ A380
RouteSydney to Gothenburg via Doha
Date FlownAugust 2019

"I was served the same food"

Trip Verified | Dublin to Denpasar via Doha. Uncomfortable and small seats. I was served the same food throughout that was not great. WiFi did not work for me.
RouteDublin to Denpasar via Doha

"the QSuites were nice"

(Qatar)

Trip Verified | Doha to Amman. Qatar Airways uses larger Boeing 777-300s on this route due to the busy Summer season, though it is configured in a 2 class system they call business class a first class to charge a higher fare. We got QSuites though also on this route Qatar Airways offers no duty free. The staff was pleasant and the QSuites were nice, there was a selection of meals which I choose to skip as non of them seemed appealing to me and the flight was short so I limited myself to the drinks which was fine. I did not use the onboard entertainment system as it was just a 2 hour and 20 minutes flight. Their checked bag policy was a good 55 kgs for first class fine but not outstanding.
Seat TypeFirst Class
RouteDoha to Amman
Date FlownAugust 2019

"happy with inflight service and punctuality"

Trip Verified | London to Doha on the A380 (25 July 2019). The in flight entertainment on this flight was good. My other flights were Doha to Kuala Lumpur returning via Doha to Gatwick on 9 August 2019, on the older B777. In flight entertainment on these flights was disappointing. Not many latest movies. On the audio selection I listen a lot of classical music and there was very little choice and the selection was intermixed with all other kind of music so I had to scroll through the mix to look for a selection. Surely, they could have separate playlists for the various kind music. . On the plus side I am happy with Qatar Airways's inflight service and punctuality.
AircraftBoeing 777-300ER
RouteDoha to Gatwick

"a pleasant experience"

Trip Verified | Paris to Kolkata via Doha. Flying with Qatar is a pleasant experience. This time I flew in economy as is quite confortable. Unfortunately there is no premium economy. Movie and music selection is excellent. Seats quite comfortable. The only negative point was the meal on both flights. I ordered a meal for diabetics and the meals that were served were not suitable for diabetics which is very annoying when you have to travel on a long distance. Some cabin staff did not seem to be well trained on the flight to Kolkata the service was quite chaotic.
RouteParis to Kolkata via Doha

"Outstanding service"

Trip Verified | Brussels to Bangkok via Doha. If I could rate from one to ten, this would be eleven! Outstanding service, wonderful people, good food. Simply very good. We’ll definitely choose Qatar Airways again soon!
RouteBrussels to Bangkok via Doha
Date FlownJuly 2019

"Horrible check in experience"

(Hong Kong)

Trip Verified | Athens to Doha. Horrible check in experience on business class! When I arrived at check in I found the business check in counter is all queuing by crew members. Luckily I have done online check-in, and moved to queue at the bag drop counter. But the crew skipped us and continue to drop drop their luggage. I immediately talked to one of the crew members and mentioned that we are under business class and queuing to drop our luggage. She replied that they should go first as they should arrive on the plane before passengers and we should wait them to finish first. Even the check in staff ignored us and keep asking the crew members to drop their luggage.
RouteAthens to Doha
Date FlownJuly 2019

"staff make all the difference"

Trip Verified | Manchester to Auckland via Doha. I am a very nervous flier and the airline and the staff make all the difference. When booking Qatar airways was very decently priced and so I thought I would give them a go. So very pleased I did. Manchester - Doha I was given seat 37A - window exit seat. Which was VERY nice of the ground staff. They didn’t have to do this but I think the man could already see at check in that I was afraid. The seat was comfortable. I’m a fairly chubby lady, however I fit into the seat great and the seat belt and person next to me all was totally fine. The flight was a little bumpy but I was kept entertained by watching the cabin staff - watching them keep calm during turbulence stops me from being so scared. I didn’t eat during the flight as I find it too hard to eat during bumpy times as it worries me even more - silly I know, but. My passenger next to me however had a pack of pretzels soon as we took off, a chicken lunch around 1 hour after take off, then about 1 hour before arrival had a chicken pastry. There were drinks served at the same time. I had a gin - to calm nerves ;). Juice, water and Pepsi. Staff lovely. Had a lady from Ghana serving mostly. Arrived on time with smooth landing. Doha airport is massive for those who have not ever been. Very nice ground staff at the gate. Doha to Auckland was even more bumpy. Constance low level turbulence with at times the seat belt signs coming on. Again on time landing despite leaving Doha around 20/30 mins late due to long take off queue at Doha (even at 2.30am). Breakfast was served about 1 hour after take off, then dinner around 5 hours. Snack box in between, a hot pastry in between and then breakfast around 1 hour before arrival. I actually ate the second breakfast, I had the sausage and eggs. I ate the sausage but left the eggs and potatoes as not to my taste. Also had a coffee, orange juice, croissant, bag of apple slices and yogurt. Very good indeed. The flight attendant could see I wasn’t eating due to the bumpy conditions and kindly left me the snack box while I slept under my seat which had chocolate, granola bar, juice, pretzels etc. Furthermore, the flight attendants were absolutely lovely when I pressed the buzzer multiple times asking for water - again due to being afraid of flying I don’t like to stand up on flights. The cabin crew came around with boxes of popcorn / crisps during the flight as ‘movie snacks’. Such a nice touch!! Although i didn’t eat, the people next to me said the food was delicious. I can’t watch the tv whilst on the flight as I wear pressurising EarPods (I can’t hear anything at all). But the films were great; they had new films like dumbo live action & avengers endgame. Loads of games which I did play. As well as 1 hour free WiFi or WiFi for the whole flight for $10. Great connection much better than Emirates. For Emirates connection usually I can only access iMessage. However with Qatar I was able to go on Facebook, Snapchat and instagram with no issues at all. Probably on my flight home I will pay the $10 for my whole flight as it puts me at ease being able to talk to family and friends. Nice toiletries bag on the long flight with toothbrush, socks, eye mask, toothpaste and lip balm. The flight from U.K. to doha was 7 hrs while to Auckland was just over 16 hours. Which is VERY long and hard especially for a very very nervous flier. But Qatar cabin and ground staff were so lovely I felt so at ease & will be flying with them in the future.
RouteManchester to Auckland via Doha

Qatar Airways Photos

QATAR AIRWAYS, the national carrier of the State of Qatar, is one of the fastest growing airlines with a modern fleet of 179 aircraft flying to more than 150 key business and leisure destinations across six continents. Qatar Airways is a member of the oneworld global alliance.

FIRST CLASS

A380 aircraft provide 8 first class suites, in 1x2x1 cabin layout.

flat_seatsFlat bed suite
power_iconIn-seat &/or USB power
DiningOn demand dining
WinesFine wines & beverage service
SleepingPillows & duvet / blanket
PyjamasPyjamas (*not all flights)
AmenitiesAmenity kit

BUSINESS CLASS

Typical seat layout of 1x2x1 (eg. A380, A350, B787) or 2x2x2 layout (eg. B777).

flat_seatsFlat bed seat
power_iconIn-seat &/or USB power
DiningOn demand dining
WinesFine wines & beverage service
SleepingPillows & duvet / blanket
PyjamasPyjamas (*not all flights)
AmenitiesAmenity kit

ECONOMY CLASS

Qatar Airways aircraft cabin/seat layouts can be viewed on the Seat Map in menu below.

Seat pitchSeat pitch : 31-33 inches
Seat widthSeat width : 17.5 -18.75 inches
WiFiOnboard WiFi (*not all flights)
power_iconIn-seat/USB power (*not all flights)
DiningComplimentary meals
WinesComplimentary beverages & wines
SleepingPillows & blankets supplied

SEAT MAPS

View aircraft seat maps for Qatar Airways fleet. We have provided you a direct link to Qatar Airways Fleet information page, where the most up-to-date information should be available.
» View Seat Maps

LOUNGES

At Doha Hamad International Airport, premium customers may use the luxury Al Safwa First class and Al Mourjan Business class lounge.

Lounge SeatingExpansive seating options
WinesSignature bar service
SleepingQuiet room / rest area

» Qatar Airways lounge reviews

IFE

Qatar Airways recently launched Oryx One, an enhanced interface for its inflight entertainment system, increasing the number of movies and TV shows on board from 950 to up to 2,000. With the very first dual-screen interface, onboard A350, A380 and Boeing 787 aircraft, customers can multitask - like play a game on a handheld device as you wait for a movie to load on your personal screen.

ONBOARD WIFI

Stay connected with OnAir mobile service. WiFi services are available onboard Qatar Airways A380, A350, Boeing 787, A319 and selected A330, A320 and A321 aircraft.

AWARDS

Qatar Airways was one of the first airlines named as a 5-Star Airline. Qatar Airways won Airline of the Year, Best Business Class Airline Seat and Best Airline in the Middle East at the 2015 Skytrax World Airline Awards. This is the third time Qatar Airways has won this prestigious and coveted accolade of Airline of the Year.

» Airline Award results