Qatar Airways

"they are in my opinion the best"

(Denmark)

Trip Verified | I have the pleasure to live in Thailand for 6 months every year. The pleasure is only getting bigger when I travel with Qatar Airways, they are in my opinion the best. Especially since we got the Corona last year, Qatar Airways made it very easy for their customers, to make changes and rebook tickets when most of the world went bananas and closed everything. You can always count on Qatar to take you where you need to go. I strongly believe that when you're treated good you need to be loyal. Therefore I will probably stay with them for the rest of my life. I simply love Qatar Airways and the service they provide to me!
AircraftA350-900 / Boing 777-300
RouteCopenhagen to Bangkok via Doha
Date FlownNovember 2020

"changed flying for all of us!"

Trip Verified | Flew from Doha to Islamabad just as the pandemic began on 2nd March 2020 for a 1 week trip to Pakistan. The flight service was great as you would expect on Qatar Airways. On the 10th March Qatar denied entry to any resident permit holders and as a result I became stranded. I went to the Islamabad office who did not issue a refund and they were not providing any explanation or alternatives. Time went by and Qatar was not opening ways for us anytime soon. As a British National on April 27th I took the repatriation flight to Heathrow, the aircraft was great,very modern.... Service was excellent. To this day I have been unable to return to Qatar. Refunds should be issued without hesitation or causing problems for the customer at least. Over all the flights were great but the COVID-19 pandemic has changed flying for all of us!
AircraftBoeing 777-300ER
RouteDoha to Islamabad
Date FlownMarch 2020

"staff were extremely friendly, attentive and caring"

(Japan)

Trip Verified | I had to travel on short notice, the ticket price was very attractive and since the route is offered daily there was flexibility. However, opposed to their website stating that date changes are free of charge, it's not always the case and I would have had to pay regular fare change and rebooking fees. Quite unclear when the free date change applies! So I had to stick to the original travel date. Seats in A350 economy are very narrow in width and I don't want to imagine being squeezed into them in a full flight. Luckily for us passengers, both flights were only 1/3 or less full on all flights. They put all passengers in the rear part of the cabin for departure, after which you're free to roam around and pick a free row to sit or sleep, which made the trip very enjoyable. Wifi was free for the whole duration of the flight and quite reliable. It's a good and bad thing at the same time, flying no longer is the time to disconnect for a couple of hours. The staff on ground and on board were extremely friendly, attentive and caring.
RouteZurich to Tokyo Narita via Doha
Date FlownNovember 2020

"ticket doesn't include lounge access"

(Luxembourg)

Trip Verified | After nice business class trip from Frankfurt to the Maldives my husband and I decided to buy-up both legs of our flight on the way back home. This cost us an extra $2100.00. Upon arriving in Doha we were informed that the upgraded ticket doesn't include lounge access. This is the first time in all of my flights that I have been told that paying to upgrade doesn't get you lounge access. We paid for a full fare business class ticket in the end, we just paid it via an upgrade and did it for two extra legs of the trip. (Currently sitting in the transit lounge, as we luckily have other lounge accesses). It's true that in fine print at the bottom of the email under the 'upgrade here' you will find that the upgrade doesn't allow lounge access - however, they hide it.
RouteMale to Frankfurt via Doha
Date FlownNovember 2020

"Very accommodating and helpful"

Trip Verified | I had a great time travelling via Qatar Airways and all I would like to say about the flights are delightful service, good food, really nice aircrafts and fantastic cabin crew. Especially the cabin staff who was great, along with all of her colleagues. Very accommodating and helpful.
RouteDhaka to New York
Date FlownNovember 2020

"crew was amazing with us"

(Romania)

Trip Verified | Best airline to fly for a family with an infant. Safety measures were as we expected, the crew was amazing with us and our baby. Due to corona they are not longer allow to take the baby stroller in transit in DOH but for us was ok because it was a short stop. I will always choose this airline for long journey!
AircraftA320 / Boeing 787
RouteBucharest to Zanzibar via Doha
Date FlownNovember 2020

"further delay at our transit point"

Trip Verified | After a two and a half hour delay (not even a water offered) there was a further delay at our transit point. I was told that my plane had left and there was a flight in several hours to my country but not my destination as they only fly there once a week. There was not even an apology offered. The staff told me it’s up to myself to find pay for a connecting flight in our country even though I’d paid Qatar in full for a ticket to my destination! After much demand they agreed to sort the final leg of our trip. We were again in our several ours at transit destination not offered anything. We had to demand some food and water and it was a fight to get a bit of airplane food and water!
RouteLondon to Durban via Doha

"Service is top notch"

(Bangladesh)

Trip Verified | Qatar Airways is organised and friendly. Service is top notch. The seats are comfortable with enough leg room. The food onboard is outstanding. They are always on time or close to that. The service centres and call centres are easy to deal with and will help you change flights or answer questions as best they can. Qatar Airways has an excellent online site too that makes ticket purchase a breeze, with the facility to be charged in many currencies that can be important for your credit card rules. They are taking every reasonable step to make flying safe during covid, insisting on masks and on some routes, pre-flight testing. They also give face shields to every passenger at time of boarding, and implement social distancing. All of these measures help the passenger to feel safe and comfortable in the choice to travel at this time. Qatar Airways is a truly great airline that makes every trip with them enjoyable and something to look forward to.
RouteDhaka to Bermuda via New York
Date FlownOctober 2020

"experience with Qatar Airways is superb"

(Philippines)

Trip Verified | Overall experience with Qatar Airways is superb, considering I had a bad experience with check in counter staff at Fiumicino Airport. I am not sure if they are directly Qatar Airways’ staff or ADR staff. They give out free face shields upon boarding. The Filipino flight attendant who welcomed us felt bad when she saw me in a haggard state due to my awful experience with Fiumicino check in staff. In our language, she comforted me and made sure I was okay. It really meant a lot to me on a personal level. Both the Rome-Doha and Doha-Manila flights have spacious seats, great halal food and snacks, more drinks and a good selection of inflight entertainment. I was able to use wifi for free on the Doha-Manila flight. Despite bringing my own sanitizers and face masks, I really like how Qatar Airways also gave out useful hygiene kits that I am able to still keep as extras on my bag. While the Rome-Doha flight specifically spaced out seats for social distancing, the Doha-Manila flight seemed to be full.
RouteRome to Manila via Doha
Date FlownOctober 2020

"whole experience was truly amazing"

(Kenya)

Trip Verified | Level of customer service is superb. I had forgotten my carry on luggage in the aircraft and the ground staff at Jomo Kenyatta airport in Nairobi retrieved it for me from the airport with less than 20 minutes to go before the boarding commenced. The flight purser on the Doha-Nairobi route was extremely helpful and helped me carry of the luggage to the bottom of the stairs - I am a regular flyer (7+ international trips a year) but this is first time I am experiencing customer service this superior. My Gluten free meal was 5 star; on the outward trip, I forgot to put in request for gluten free meal and so when I requested for it once aboard the aircraft, the attendant really went out of their way to meet my request. With this level of service, I am converted and Qatar will be my first choice - the whole experience was truly amazing.
RouteNairobi to Istanbul via Doha

Qatar Airways Photos

QATAR AIRWAYS, the national carrier of the State of Qatar, is one of the fastest growing airlines with a modern fleet of 179 aircraft flying to more than 150 key business and leisure destinations across six continents. Qatar Airways is a member of the oneworld global alliance.

FIRST CLASS

A380 aircraft provide 8 first class suites, in 1x2x1 cabin layout.

flat_seatsFlat bed suite
power_iconIn-seat &/or USB power
DiningOn demand dining
WinesFine wines & beverage service
SleepingPillows & duvet / blanket
PyjamasPyjamas (*not all flights)
AmenitiesAmenity kit

BUSINESS CLASS

Typical seat layout of 1x2x1 (eg. A380, A350, B787) or 2x2x2 layout (eg. B777).

flat_seatsFlat bed seat
power_iconIn-seat &/or USB power
DiningOn demand dining
WinesFine wines & beverage service
SleepingPillows & duvet / blanket
PyjamasPyjamas (*not all flights)
AmenitiesAmenity kit

ECONOMY CLASS

Qatar Airways aircraft cabin/seat layouts can be viewed on the Seat Map in menu below.

Seat pitchSeat pitch : 31-33 inches
Seat widthSeat width : 17.5 -18.75 inches
WiFiOnboard WiFi (*not all flights)
power_iconIn-seat/USB power (*not all flights)
DiningComplimentary meals
WinesComplimentary beverages & wines
SleepingPillows & blankets supplied

SEAT MAPS

View aircraft seat maps for Qatar Airways fleet. We have provided you a direct link to Qatar Airways Fleet information page, where the most up-to-date information should be available.
» View Seat Maps

LOUNGES

At Doha Hamad International Airport, premium customers may use the luxury Al Safwa First class and Al Mourjan Business class lounge.

Lounge SeatingExpansive seating options
WinesSignature bar service
SleepingQuiet room / rest area

» Qatar Airways lounge reviews

IFE

Qatar Airways recently launched Oryx One, an enhanced interface for its inflight entertainment system, increasing the number of movies and TV shows on board from 950 to up to 2,000. With the very first dual-screen interface, onboard A350, A380 and Boeing 787 aircraft, customers can multitask - like play a game on a handheld device as you wait for a movie to load on your personal screen.

ONBOARD WIFI

Stay connected with OnAir mobile service. WiFi services are available onboard Qatar Airways A380, A350, Boeing 787, A319 and selected A330, A320 and A321 aircraft.

AWARDS

Qatar Airways was one of the first airlines named as a 5-Star Airline. Qatar Airways won Airline of the Year, Best Business Class Airline Seat and Best Airline in the Middle East at the 2015 Skytrax World Airline Awards. This is the third time Qatar Airways has won this prestigious and coveted accolade of Airline of the Year.

» Airline Award results