Qatar Airways

"smiling and friendly crew"

(Romania)

Trip Verified | Budapest to Bangkok via Doha. Excellent service in both flights, smiling and friendly cabin crew. Flights on time, comfortable seats turning into flat bed. Very good meal and sweet wine. Big screen with large choice of movies.
AircraftAirbus 330-200 / Boeing 777-300
RouteBudapest to Bangkok via Doha

"experience was great"

(Romania)

Trip Verified | Bangkok to Budapest via Doha. Both flights arrived on time, the experience was great. Checked in at business class counter and received lounge pass (being silver member). Flight attendant came to me personally and offered a drink before flight. Food was ok, 3 selection available. Entertainment with new release movies. The flights were not full so plenty of space available.
AircraftA350-900 / A330-300
RouteBangkok to Budapest via Doha
Date FlownFebruary 2019

"turning into a shambles"

Trip Verified | Bangkok to Milan via Doha. In the air they are difficult to beat. Boarding in Doha worst ever. Boarded first only to go down the stairs of the gate to wait outside and watch the economy passagners board their buses and head to aircraft. Our bus (Business) was last. The best bit is trying to complain. Basically you can’t. And customer services eventually got rude and impatient with me. I score them low on an overall experience, excellent onboard though but pray you don’t need to contact them. The online social media team seem to spend their time teasing you off-line to direct message then do nothing.
RouteBangkok to Milan via Doha
Date FlownJanuary 2019

"expect more explanation"

(Hong Kong)

Trip Verified | Hong Kong to Vienna via Doha. Everything was alright during my first flight from HK to Doha, cabin crews were nice, an extra bun was given upon request. During the 9-hr journey, there were crews walking around and checking if guests need any assistance, drinks. My connection time from Doha to Vienna was quite long as 8hr 15mins, which was expected when I bought my ticket. I was fine with it. As I reached Doha at 2335 hrs, I was unable to do anything at the airport. Although the connection time was more than 8hrs, no meal vouchers were provided by the airline. At around 0700hrs, guests were informed that there will be a delay and the next information will be released by 0945 - nothing was given to us. They just gave 1 announcement regarding this issue and mentioned that it is a technical problem. I understand the technical problem can be unpredictable but I would expect more explanation and more care.
AircraftBoeing 777-300ER / A350-900
RouteHong Kong to Vienna via Doha

"Not a great experience"

Trip Verified | Montreal to Phuket via Doha. Not a great experience. Booked my flights almost 2 months ahead, received an email a month later saying I need to call Customer service there was a change to the flight. I call customer service after an hour wasted on the phone they tell me all is fine and fixed. Time to check in for flight 24 hrs before flight and check in doesn't work. Arrive at airport checking in to Porter Air, they tell me my flights are being deleted and I need to call Qatar. Finally, Air Canada reaches me and for some reason I was moved from Porter which I booked, and now was placed on Air Canada (a company I try to avoid). I contact customer service once in Thailand on my trip to inquire about the screw up. They tell me all is fine and this was not an issue. I try to check in before flight going home, can't check in. Can't contact Qatar, their phone number is in Doha and I am not paying to call them for poor service. Arrive at airport 2hrs and 20min before flight. Huge lineup for Qatar Airways with only two economy counters open. Also a line for web check-in drop off bags - which would have been great had Qatar allowed me to check in online. Beyond disappointed with this awful experience.
RouteMontreal to Phuket via Doha

"the flight was closing"

Trip Verified | Bangkok to Gatwick via Doha. We were having a light snack and a drink before boarding the aircraft at Bangkok airport with plenty of time for us to get to the gate (50 minutes). We saw on the airport screen that the flight was closing, we ran thinking that we had missed the flight. This was 45 minutes before departure. We got to the gate at the same time as many other passengers rushing to get there. We felt badly treated as there was no reason to rush us that way when the plane was not ready to leave.
RouteBangkok to Gatwick via Doha
Date FlownFebruary 2019

"from a very happy customer"

Trip Verified | Sydney to Amman via Doha. My transit was in Hamad Int'l Airport, Doha. I missed my connection flight as the time in the screen was departure time and I thought (as other airports) was the boarding time so when I went to the gate, at what I thought was boarding time, the flight had departed already. The customer service personnel at Hamad Int'l airport were very helpful, professional and kind. At first I was going to be charged for the change in flight, but when I explained the situation, Qatar Airways understood and did not charge me a cent (especially thankful after a long flight and being very tired). That is first class service. Thank you to Qatar Airways for this help. A recommendation to be considered, any changes in airport policies or procedures (new or from old practices), it would be great if an email is sent to all who purchased the tickets, I don't think this would be very costly to the Qatar Airways and it would highly appreciated. Example: Hamad Int'l airport is a silent airport, I did not know that until I faced this issue. Please put notice on the screen if the time is departure or boarding time. Thanks again from a very happy customer.
AircraftAirbus A380-800
RouteSydney to Amman via Doha

"flight late 3 hours"

(Serbia)

Trip Verified | Belgrade to Phuket via Doha. The flight late 3 hours so we missed connection flight as well and we waited another 7 hours for it and when we asked to change the return ticket as a compensation they told that they are sorry for inconvenience we had.
RouteBelgrade to Phuket via Doha

"seats are narrow"

(Denmark)

Trip Verified | Copenhagen to Muscat via Doha. The 10-abreast setup in Economy Class Boeing 777-300 is a total disaster. The seats are narrow, and you don't really know where to place your elbows. I am by no means a broad person, but I am Scandinavian. From flying just 6 hours from Copenhagen to Doha I got back and neck pain from sitting in a wrong, forced position. I will never fly this aircraft and this configuration again.
RouteCopenhagen to Muscat via Doha
Date FlownDecember 2018

"had a wonderful experience"

Not Verified | Singapore to Edinburgh via Doha. I had a wonderful experience flying with Qatar airways to Edinburgh last week! Especially flight attendant, Nicola, from Glasgow who took very good care of me as I was anxious about my very sick relative whom I was returning home to see. I was very happy with the leg room, being a tall female. The inflight food and drinks service is good. The selection of movies was extensive and varied.
RouteSingapore to Edinburgh via Doha
Date FlownJanuary 2019

Qatar Airways Photos

QATAR AIRWAYS, the national carrier of the State of Qatar, is one of the fastest growing airlines with a modern fleet of 179 aircraft flying to more than 150 key business and leisure destinations across six continents. Qatar Airways is a member of the oneworld global alliance.

FIRST CLASS

A380 aircraft provide 8 first class suites, in 1x2x1 cabin layout.

flat_seatsFlat bed suite
power_iconIn-seat &/or USB power
DiningOn demand dining
WinesFine wines & beverage service
SleepingPillows & duvet / blanket
PyjamasPyjamas (*not all flights)
AmenitiesAmenity kit

BUSINESS CLASS

Typical seat layout of 1x2x1 (eg. A380, A350, B787) or 2x2x2 layout (eg. B777).

flat_seatsFlat bed seat
power_iconIn-seat &/or USB power
DiningOn demand dining
WinesFine wines & beverage service
SleepingPillows & duvet / blanket
PyjamasPyjamas (*not all flights)
AmenitiesAmenity kit

ECONOMY CLASS

Qatar Airways aircraft cabin/seat layouts can be viewed on the Seat Map in menu below.

Seat pitchSeat pitch : 31-33 inches
Seat widthSeat width : 17.5 -18.75 inches
WiFiOnboard WiFi (*not all flights)
power_iconIn-seat/USB power (*not all flights)
DiningComplimentary meals
WinesComplimentary beverages & wines
SleepingPillows & blankets supplied

SEAT MAPS

View aircraft seat maps for Qatar Airways fleet. We have provided you a direct link to Qatar Airways Fleet information page, where the most up-to-date information should be available.
» View Seat Maps

LOUNGES

At Doha Hamad International Airport, premium customers may use the luxury Al Safwa First class and Al Mourjan Business class lounge.

Lounge SeatingExpansive seating options
WinesSignature bar service
SleepingQuiet room / rest area

» Qatar Airways lounge reviews

IFE

Qatar Airways recently launched Oryx One, an enhanced interface for its inflight entertainment system, increasing the number of movies and TV shows on board from 950 to up to 2,000. With the very first dual-screen interface, onboard A350, A380 and Boeing 787 aircraft, customers can multitask - like play a game on a handheld device as you wait for a movie to load on your personal screen.

ONBOARD WIFI

Stay connected with OnAir mobile service. WiFi services are available onboard Qatar Airways A380, A350, Boeing 787, A319 and selected A330, A320 and A321 aircraft.

AWARDS

Qatar Airways was one of the first airlines named as a 5-Star Airline. Qatar Airways won Airline of the Year, Best Business Class Airline Seat and Best Airline in the Middle East at the 2015 Skytrax World Airline Awards. This is the third time Qatar Airways has won this prestigious and coveted accolade of Airline of the Year.

» Airline Award results