Qatar Airways

"enjoy an unmatched experience"

Trip Verified | I am a regular flyer of Qatar Airways, and every time I fly I enjoy an unmatched experience. The experience starts right from the time you visit their user-friendly website for ticketing / check-in or for any changes you wish to make. The Airport lounge is one of the best among many I have visited in other countries. The in-flight ambience and services are extraordinary. Also they take care of all the safety aspects from embarking till disembark.
RouteDoha to Bengaluru
Date FlownApril 2021

"amazing with great service"

(Kenya)

Not Verified | Qatar Airways has been one of my favorite airlines to fly. Their service, food and entertainment is amazing. However, this time I was perplexed by their services. I was leaving Najaf airport and the plane was late. I have notified the ground crew that I have a quick connecting flight and was nervous that I would miss my connecting flight. They reassured me that all will be well. We arrived into Doha and I missed my connecting flight. What happened next threw my experience into the negative zone. My next flight have been scheduled at 1855 hrs (18 hours later). The Qatar Airways staff told me that they did not have an hotel room left and he would offer me a complimentary meal voucher and I could find a place in the airport to lie down and relax. I told him that the meal voucher meant little to me since the delay in flight was their problem. If they could not arrange accommodation for me in the airport, the least they could do was upgrade my next flight. He asked me to wait as he spoke to his manager and 30 minutes later I was in a hotel room. The flight to Nairobi was amazing with great service and I cant complain about the air crew. However this experience really had me thinking about flying with Qatar in the future.
RouteNajaf to Nairobi via Doha
Date FlownApril 2021

"an exhilarating experience"

(Pakistan)

Trip Verified | It was an exhilarating experience for my wife and I to fly Qatar Airways in July 2020 and again in March 2021. By all means, with our international travel of over 50 years, we rate Qatar Airways to be the front runner and the best. Each aspect of air travel is superb from booking through check in, baggage handling and most of all the inflight services. The cabin crew is the icing on the cake. We love Qatar Airways which will be our #1 priority whenever we travel international
RouteSeattle to Islamabad via Doha
Date FlownMarch 2021

"Super service on the flight"

(Thailand)

Trip Verified | I give Qatar Airways the best review one can ge. Super service on the flight and in the lounge. This is the airline I will use as often as I can for the future. Thank you!
RouteBangkok to Stockholm via Doha
Date FlownMarch 2021

"I was impressed all round by the carrier"

Trip Verified | My wife and I travelled back to the UK from Thailand on 18th March 2021. We checked in at the Qatar Airways desk about 4 hours before departure, and we very thankful that we had got to the airport so early as all our documents for the return trip, i.e. Certificate of a Negative Covid Test, the UK government's Passenger Locator Form, and the receipt for the two obligatory Covid tests that are required by the UK government when in self-isolation within the UK, were meticulously checked by check-in staff, the whole process taking 25 minutes. Boarding the aircraft at Bangkok was the most professional and well controlled that I have ever experienced at Bangkok's Suvarnabhumi Airport; whereas they normally descend into chaos as soon as boarding is announced. My wife and I were pleasantly surprised by the modernity and cleanliness of the aircraft that we boarded, everything we needed for the flight, e.g. facemasks, hand cleanser, ear plugs etc were all neatly arranged in the seat pockets in front of us. The cabin crew were very smartly dressed and neatly turned out, and they were very polite, attentive and visibly present throughout the whole flight. The in-flight meals were of the very highest standard, and probably the best that I have ever been served on a flight back to the London. We arrived in Doha on schedule, and boarded flight at the correct time and the boarding was conducted with the same proficient manner as out first flight. The London bound plane was absolutely jammed pack, but the cabin crew, although extremely busy, behaved with the same quiet and firm professionalism that I had experienced throughout. I witnessed an incident whereby a passenger removed his facemask and refused to put it back on, this passenger was immediately dealt with in a very firm and thoroughly professional manner, which was very reassuring for other passengers around. I was impressed all round by the carrier and I certainly will consider using Qatar Airways in the future.
AircraftBoeing 777-300ER
RouteBangkok to London via Doha
Date FlownMarch 2021

"very peaceful and pleasant"

(Pakistan)

Trip Verified | My flight from Kuala Lumpur to Doha was very peaceful and pleasant. The cabin crew Anushka was very polite she provided excellent and exceptional service to me and the fellow passenger throughout the flight with smile and finesse. I would like to appreciate her kindness and positivity.
RouteKuala Lumpur to Karachi via Doha
Date FlownMarch 2021

"didn’t get to fly with Qatar Airways"

Trip Verified | We didn’t get to fly with Qatar Airways after booking with them months previously because they were so rigid about their change rules. You can book a Qsuite and the day before the flight they can change it to a regular seat. They will allow you to change to a different flight without a change fee but you would have to pay the difference in fare which for us was $10,000 a person. They will not allow you to mix business and economy seats on any of your fight, any leg or coming back or anything. Since we needed to change just one leg of our flight (Doha to Male) since we had to cancel our stopover in Doha due to COVID and we didn’t want to pay $20,000 more, we canceled our entire flight at the last minute and booked economy with Emirates who was happy to have us upgrade to Business for just one leg. I asked why you can’t mix business and economy and they said it’s because the baggage fees are different. I said I would pay the baggage fee difference. I asked why not and she said “you can’t ask why not”.
RouteBoston to Doha
Date FlownMarch 2021

"very customer centric cabin crew"

(Malaysia)

Trip Verified | Kuala Lumpur to Basra via Doha. I have been using Qatar airways lately and impressed with their cabin features. Cool environment and very customer centric cabin crew. The only suggestion to improve is to provide guest with drinking water.
RouteKuala Lumpur to Basra via Doha
Date FlownMarch 2021

"respect, care and hospitality"

Trip Verified | Highly impressed by the hospitable attitude of cabin crew. The cabin crew show utmost respect, care and hospitality, so a big Thankyou. I've flown with many different airlines in last 10 yrs and never have i found such a welcoming attitude from any of the crew members as of Qatar Airways.
RouteLahore to London via Doha

Qatar Airways customer review

Trip Verified | We had two long, but awesome trips from the US to Kenya through Qatar Airways. The first trip was over 12 hours from Chicago to Doha. The trip was made easy and comfortable by the staff, who were so welcoming and hospitable to us. We enjoyed the time in the plane, the food served, and the crew who were so friendly and helpful. The 2nd trip was the same, if not better. Can’t wait to fly with you again soon to experience the same.
RouteChicago to Nairobi via Doha

Qatar Airways Photos

QATAR AIRWAYS, the national carrier of the State of Qatar, is one of the fastest growing airlines with a modern fleet of 179 aircraft flying to more than 150 key business and leisure destinations across six continents. Qatar Airways is a member of the oneworld global alliance.

FIRST CLASS

A380 aircraft provide 8 first class suites, in 1x2x1 cabin layout.

flat_seatsFlat bed suite
power_iconIn-seat &/or USB power
DiningOn demand dining
WinesFine wines & beverage service
SleepingPillows & duvet / blanket
PyjamasPyjamas (*not all flights)
AmenitiesAmenity kit

BUSINESS CLASS

Typical seat layout of 1x2x1 (eg. A380, A350, B787) or 2x2x2 layout (eg. B777).

flat_seatsFlat bed seat
power_iconIn-seat &/or USB power
DiningOn demand dining
WinesFine wines & beverage service
SleepingPillows & duvet / blanket
PyjamasPyjamas (*not all flights)
AmenitiesAmenity kit

ECONOMY CLASS

Qatar Airways aircraft cabin/seat layouts can be viewed on the Seat Map in menu below.

Seat pitchSeat pitch : 31-33 inches
Seat widthSeat width : 17.5 -18.75 inches
WiFiOnboard WiFi (*not all flights)
power_iconIn-seat/USB power (*not all flights)
DiningComplimentary meals
WinesComplimentary beverages & wines
SleepingPillows & blankets supplied

SEAT MAPS

View aircraft seat maps for Qatar Airways fleet. We have provided you a direct link to Qatar Airways Fleet information page, where the most up-to-date information should be available.
» View Seat Maps

LOUNGES

At Doha Hamad International Airport, premium customers may use the luxury Al Safwa First class and Al Mourjan Business class lounge.

Lounge SeatingExpansive seating options
WinesSignature bar service
SleepingQuiet room / rest area

» Qatar Airways lounge reviews

IFE

Qatar Airways recently launched Oryx One, an enhanced interface for its inflight entertainment system, increasing the number of movies and TV shows on board from 950 to up to 2,000. With the very first dual-screen interface, onboard A350, A380 and Boeing 787 aircraft, customers can multitask - like play a game on a handheld device as you wait for a movie to load on your personal screen.

ONBOARD WIFI

Stay connected with OnAir mobile service. WiFi services are available onboard Qatar Airways A380, A350, Boeing 787, A319 and selected A330, A320 and A321 aircraft.

AWARDS

Qatar Airways was one of the first airlines named as a 5-Star Airline. Qatar Airways won Airline of the Year, Best Business Class Airline Seat and Best Airline in the Middle East at the 2015 Skytrax World Airline Awards. This is the third time Qatar Airways has won this prestigious and coveted accolade of Airline of the Year.

» Airline Award results