Qatar Airways

"respect, care and hospitality"

Trip Verified | Highly impressed by the hospitable attitude of cabin crew. The cabin crew show utmost respect, care and hospitality, so a big Thankyou. I've flown with many different airlines in last 10 yrs and never have i found such a welcoming attitude from any of the crew members as of Qatar Airways.
RouteLahore to London via Doha
Date FlownMarch 2021

Qatar Airways customer review

Trip Verified | We had two long, but awesome trips from the US to Kenya through Qatar Airways. The first trip was over 12 hours from Chicago to Doha. The trip was made easy and comfortable by the staff, who were so welcoming and hospitable to us. We enjoyed the time in the plane, the food served, and the crew who were so friendly and helpful. The 2nd trip was the same, if not better. Can’t wait to fly with you again soon to experience the same.
RouteChicago to Nairobi via Doha
Date FlownMarch 2021

"This is my new favorite airline"

Trip Verified | The only experience I had before with Qatar was a ticket purchased though ASAP tickets which turned out to be a disaster. I was going to meet my girlfriend in Panama. She ran into a problem on the second leg of the trip because of needing to have a visa to change planes in USA and needed a visa for that. They had a flight a few hours later which would not of been a problem. Qatar said she needed to go though ticket agency. ASAP did nothing to help and blamed it on Qatar. After trying for three weeks with is both paying hotel rooms they could not help since all their flights went though USA. I later checked with them about a flight and it is no problem going though Spain which was no problem. Canceled the trip and we both went home to separate countries. I will not use ASAP again and was able to get a refund from credit card company on her trip. Of course by then spending time, thousands of dollars and way to much stress. Never thought I would use Qatar again either. Another trip to Thailand and Qatar was the best deal and schedule so against my better judgment I tried them again. What a surprise. Everything went very easy, I had to change flight twice because of visa issues but no charge and easy to do. Everything about my flight was great. I didn’t have a hard copy of some paperwork so they printed it out me. The people were exceptional. This is my new favorite airline.
RouteSeattle to Bangkok via Doha
Date FlownFebruary 2021

"very memorable and pleasant"

(Iraq)

Trip Verified | I tried a lot of Airlines to travel overseas. On my last trip, I received an optional upgrade at a low price of 200$ Erbil to Doha and 830$ Doha to Los Angeles or both in like 910$; this is very low. Still, I heard a lot about Qatar airways, so I said let me try it for once. Until you leave, you are pampered with luxury. The team is amicable, and the comfort levels and services provided were terrific. I usually never sleep on any flights, no matter how long they are, and this one is 16 hours, but I slept like 7 to 8 hours which for me was a miracle. Thanks to Qatar Airways for providing me with this experience; it was very memorable and pleasant. Looking forward to next time.
RouteErbil to Los Angeles via Doha
Date FlownFebruary 2021

"The best airline I have flown so far"

Trip Verified | The best airline I have flown so far. The airline crew and ground staff were super nice. The lounge was beautiful. Both flights from New York JFK to Doha and Doha to Dhaka was a pleasure completely. I will fly over and over.
RouteNew York JFK to Dhaka
Date FlownFebruary 2021

"My experience with Qatar Airways was just exceptional"

(South Korea)

Trip Verified | My experience with Qatar Airways was just exceptional. From booking to managing my flight. I had to change my flight date due to unforeseen circumstances and was worried I would have to pay a huge amount to change and would have difficulties in getting my request done. However they sorted out my enquiry speedily and at no extra charge (I got the same ticket a week later). Furthermore the staff was so friendly and kind and they provided me with my requested vegetarian meals with no hassles. I would really recommend flying Qatar any day and I will definitely be flying Qatar on my next flight! Great job everyone!
RouteSeoul to Johannesburg via Doha

"Onboard service excellent"

Trip Verified | Best ground staff and onboard staff which provided par excellence service. Ground staff at Houston was extremely helpful and made check-in easy. Lounge was closed because of COVID. Missed the business lounge experience. Seats were very comfortable. Onboard service excellent. Entertainment was good. Doha ground and lounge were extremely courteous and helpful. Doha to Karachi was same story repeated.
RouteHouston to Karachi via Doha

"Highly recommended!"

(Indonesia)

Trip Verified | Flying during Covid-era is stressful in and on itself, yet I managed to have the most pleasing and calming travel experience, thanks to Qatar Airways and their excellent service on board. Very kind and helpful staff, great food, seat-distancing and social distancing scheme measures applied neatly, the extra kit provision (hand sanitizer and gloves), relaxing entertainment, great free wifi connection, etc. Highly recommended!
RouteJakarta to Rome via Doha

"Best service experience"

Not Verified | Best service experience. I have only compliments to give to Qatar Airways team, but I need to make a special mention to Patricia who was working with the check-in team. She did everything she could to make sure I was on my plane even if my QR code for Australia oversea arrival quarantine was late to arrive. She made sure I was able to take my flight in Montreal Airport on January 29th and I am extremely thankful for her commitment. She was the key to the success of my very stressful and complexe arrival in Australia. Being my first time travelling to Australia for my employer, in the worst possible time due to the reality of COVID-19, with the strict rules of Australia (that are somewhat a bit complex to follow), she got me on that plane. Without her commitment to resolving my issue, I would have lost all the time I have put on my thorough planning for my 14 days of oversea arrival quarantine, my companies projects and safety logistics.
AircraftA350-900
RouteMontreal to Melbourne via Doha
Date FlownJanuary 2021

"my first choice airline"

Trip Verified | Qatar Airways, Most reliable airline during this pandemic! Travelling on Qatar Airways recently was a stress free, COVID safe, comfortable experience from start to finish. The check in process wasn't perfect, but with all the changes to legislation of various countries, I did expect things to be a little slower. This in my opinion is acceptable in the current climate. When on the flight, there were plenty of seats available to maintain some form of social distance, the crew wore correct PPE and enforced passengers to do the same. The crew issue a travel pack which contained sufficient face masks, gloves and hand sanitiser for the trip and onward journey. Food on the flight was tasty and the drinks service was sufficient to remain comfortable through out the trip. On arrival at Doha, all passengers was ushered through to transfers, by passing the unnecessary security check points allowing us to, again maintain social distancing. I had a long layover so utilised an airport lounge but I did noticed the majority of the stores open in Doha Airport. My trip involved two flights which both arrived on time at their respective destinations. Overall, I was very impressed how COVID safe and comfortable the journey was, and that is travelling economy. I am going to be using Qatar Airways as my first choice airline for the considerable future. Thank you, keep doing, what you are doing!
RouteLondon Heathrow to Basra via Doha

Qatar Airways Photos

QATAR AIRWAYS, the national carrier of the State of Qatar, is one of the fastest growing airlines with a modern fleet of 179 aircraft flying to more than 150 key business and leisure destinations across six continents. Qatar Airways is a member of the oneworld global alliance.

FIRST CLASS

A380 aircraft provide 8 first class suites, in 1x2x1 cabin layout.

flat_seatsFlat bed suite
power_iconIn-seat &/or USB power
DiningOn demand dining
WinesFine wines & beverage service
SleepingPillows & duvet / blanket
PyjamasPyjamas (*not all flights)
AmenitiesAmenity kit

BUSINESS CLASS

Typical seat layout of 1x2x1 (eg. A380, A350, B787) or 2x2x2 layout (eg. B777).

flat_seatsFlat bed seat
power_iconIn-seat &/or USB power
DiningOn demand dining
WinesFine wines & beverage service
SleepingPillows & duvet / blanket
PyjamasPyjamas (*not all flights)
AmenitiesAmenity kit

ECONOMY CLASS

Qatar Airways aircraft cabin/seat layouts can be viewed on the Seat Map in menu below.

Seat pitchSeat pitch : 31-33 inches
Seat widthSeat width : 17.5 -18.75 inches
WiFiOnboard WiFi (*not all flights)
power_iconIn-seat/USB power (*not all flights)
DiningComplimentary meals
WinesComplimentary beverages & wines
SleepingPillows & blankets supplied

SEAT MAPS

View aircraft seat maps for Qatar Airways fleet. We have provided you a direct link to Qatar Airways Fleet information page, where the most up-to-date information should be available.
» View Seat Maps

LOUNGES

At Doha Hamad International Airport, premium customers may use the luxury Al Safwa First class and Al Mourjan Business class lounge.

Lounge SeatingExpansive seating options
WinesSignature bar service
SleepingQuiet room / rest area

» Qatar Airways lounge reviews

IFE

Qatar Airways recently launched Oryx One, an enhanced interface for its inflight entertainment system, increasing the number of movies and TV shows on board from 950 to up to 2,000. With the very first dual-screen interface, onboard A350, A380 and Boeing 787 aircraft, customers can multitask - like play a game on a handheld device as you wait for a movie to load on your personal screen.

ONBOARD WIFI

Stay connected with OnAir mobile service. WiFi services are available onboard Qatar Airways A380, A350, Boeing 787, A319 and selected A330, A320 and A321 aircraft.

AWARDS

Qatar Airways was one of the first airlines named as a 5-Star Airline. Qatar Airways won Airline of the Year, Best Business Class Airline Seat and Best Airline in the Middle East at the 2015 Skytrax World Airline Awards. This is the third time Qatar Airways has won this prestigious and coveted accolade of Airline of the Year.

» Airline Award results