Pegasus Airlines

Pegasus Airlines customer review

Istanbul Gocken to Bodrum. Flight cost £45 return each. Great value. Cabin crew efficient and friendly. New B737-800 nice leather seats and safety video. Inflight service efficient. Prices what you would expect. A fellow Turkish traveller says their domestic network is fantastic compared their international service.

Pegasus Airlines customer review

LGW to Dalaman - a week before we are due to travel we have flights cancelled booked onto another one but when we get to Gatwick it is chaos as the flight we had been booked onto does not even exist - after a long delay we finally get on a flight which does not match any paperwork we had previously been given nor even the boarding cards? On the day we were due to fly back we checked online to see if anything was happening and the flight does not exist! After a dash to Dalaman Airport we established that we had been put on a flight on the night to Istanbul and the following evening to Stansted. Then we had to pay for a taxi to get us to home. After much discussion with the manager of Pegasus at Dalaman Airport we were put onto the Gatwick flight but had to be back at the airport in 30 mins with no guarantee - rude staff.

Pegasus Airlines customer review

I was called last night and told my flight on the return was cancelled and I had to fly 10 hours earlier which meant changing my plans - also losing the night before as we had to leave at a ridiculous hour to catch this flight. We have been calling them and getting one different story after another about this flight change and it all sounds like a big lie. When I asked for a manager I was told "NO" . I was also told "this is your problem". Never again don't waste your time!

Pegasus Airlines customer review

I can honestly say that Pegasus is the worst airline I have ever flown with. We were phoned 3 days prior to our departure to be informed that our flight was canceled we had been transferred to an alternative flight 12 hours earlier with no alternatives offered. After waiting for 1.5 hours for check in we were then flown from Gatwick to Manchester prior to going onto Dalaman - flight took a total of 9 hrs it should have taken 4hrs. The plane was clean but had poor service staff spoke little English and we were poorly informed of times etc. Upon our return the same thing happened - but worse we were offered a flight via Istanbul to Stansted we needed to get to Gatwick! We declined this flight and were offered a very poor refund for which we are still waiting.

(Cyprus)

I've used Pegasus several times on Europe to Turkey and Turkey to Cyprus routes. The airline is a low-cost carrier and that does show in the quality. Staff speak little to no English (or any other language than Turkish for that matter) and subsequently most announcements are in Turkish only. Recently the security advisory video has been changed to be conveyed by a 5 year old Turkish boy putting on fake English accent for comic effect. Unfortunately the hybrid Turkish/English is so bad that one can hardly understand what he is saying - I don't even what to image what it's like for non-native English speakers. Okay given - most frequent fliers already know how to open a seat belt and where the life jackets are - but the attitude towards safety this shows does give you cause to worry. The planes were generally in okay shape and the food/beverage prices are a bit on the expensive side but not outrageous.