Oman Air

"Worst ever experience"

Trip Verified | Worst ever experience with Oman airlines. I travelled with Infant from Muscat to Munich, flight was delayed by 6 hrs to Munich. Because of this connection is flight is missed. When we asked about this with Oman duty manager at Munich, she was so arrogant and didn't rebook the ticket for connection flight. I have spent so much amount of money and booked a ticket on myself. Worst Experience.
RouteMuscat to Munich

Oman Air customer review

Trip Verified | Tehran to Frankfurt via Muscat. They are super slow, worst service, disgusting food. My TV wouldnt come up from the side of my seat because I was in front and it was the baby bassinet seats so the tv has to get pulled from under my seat. I asked for an extra pillow and they didn't give me one. We missed our next flight to Toronto and they couldn't care less. It took 3 hours for an Oman air rep to come and talk to us and another few hours for them to give us new flights. They take blankets 1 hour before flight arrival not caring that people are cold. Cherry on top: they lost my luggage.
RouteTehran to Frankfurt via Muscat
Date FlownMay 2019

"window blinds were closed"

(Oman)

Trip Verified | Muscat to Dubai on a B787-8. This short hop is now served with big planes and a reduced frequency since the grounding of the 737-Max. Flight on time, check-in fast, immigration reasonably quick on both sides. I don’t think it would need a rubber sandwich served in a hectic rush on this short flight. What really disturbed me was that the window blinds (which are automatic on the 787) were closed and could not be opened manually all the time. There was no need for this at 9 in the morning. I selected a window seat (and paid for it) on purpose.
RouteMuscat to Dubai

"toilets were dirty"

Trip Verified | Muscat to Frankfurt. Worst airline I have ever travelled with. Flight was delayed, staff is incapable and unfriendly, airplane was old and dirty, toilets were dirty, bad and greasy food, seat was broken.
RouteMuscat to Frankfurt
Date FlownMay 2019

"customer support is poor"

(Saudi Arabia)

Trip Verified | Riyadh to Bombay via Muscat. Flight delay and customer support is poor, not getting solutions and next flight more than 6 hrs waiting. Offered only food which I denied.
RouteRiyadh to Bombay via Muscat
Date FlownMay 2019

"delayed by more than six hours"

Trip Verified | Manchester to Manila via Muscat. The flight from Manchester was delayed by one hour, when we reach Muscat airport we've seen in the gate that our connecting flights from to Manila supposed to be 8.45am was change to 2.45pm which is delayed by more than six hours. No explanation has been given. Breakfast and lunch are free on KFC which is the cheapest food order and you cannot choose your meal.
RouteManchester to Manila via Muscat
Date FlownApril 2019

"They are a really good airline"

Not Verified | Manchester to Muscat. I enjoyed my flight with Oman Air. They are a really good airline. The movie choice is excellent and so is the food. I had a lamb kofta. I found that the landing was hard but nobody is to put to blame seen as the day I landed it was very windy. Oman Air’s safety video is unique because it shows you places around Oman.
RouteManchester to Muscat

"lack of communication"

Trip Verified | Bangkok to London via Muscat. First leg of flight delayed for 4 hours, with no explanation. Missed our connecting flight to London. The lack of communication from Oman air staff is a absolute joke. Made a complaint over a month ago, and have now spoken to around 40 call centre staff, who keep telling me they can’t transfer calls, and it’s not their department. Which it is. Rude and very unhelpful. Will never use them again. Absolutely no manners or feedback whatsoever. They must have bought that award.
RouteBangkok to London via Muscat
Date FlownFebruary 2019

"an awful experience"

Trip Verified | Kuala Lumpur to Abu Dhabi via Muscat. I had an emergency and needed to fly from Malaysia to UAE. I booked my tickets through a third party company last minute and they were not confirmed on time which is not Oman Air's fault. The check in counter staff was really helpful and tried their best to help me. When I was taken to the service counter, the person working was incredibly unhelpful. I wanted to purchase tickets and he could have done so many things to help, like help me book them online or call the company for me. Instead, I stood at the counter and he refused to do anything about it. I will not fly with Oman air because I had such an awful experience.
RouteKuala Lumpur to Abu Dhabi via Muscat
Date FlownApril 2019

"Excellent Business class product"

(Spain)

Trip Verified | Milan to Colombo via Muscat. Excellent Business class product. Great Service, food and seats like a small suite. I use to fly on Business class in many other airlines and I would say that Oman Air Business Class is in my top 5 Airlines.
RouteMilan to Colombo via Muscat