Olympic Air

(Greece)

ATH-RHO excellent and new A320 aircraft smiley crew and very helpful leather seats excellent service and enough legroom. The flight was on time. Excellent take off and Landing.

(Philippines)

ATH-CHQ return. Nice new aircraft in both directions ATR-72 and A320 with leather seats and good seat pitch. Check-in fast in Athens onboard service was great and surprised to get a meal on short flight. The only annoying thing - we checked in an hour and 45 minutes ahead in Chania (a bit early I know) and the staff were present but made all of us wait another 20 minutes until they opened the counter. Other than that we had a good experience with Olympic.

Olympic Air customer review

EFL-ATH-LHR return. Can't fault a thing really good snacks and coffee served on the short hop to Athens a good hot lunch / dinner served by very attentive crew on LHR sectors seating comfortable with more than adequate leg room although some form of entertainment would have been appreciated. Service only slightly marred by being told by a crew member that they would only serve me two white wines as if I was some school child! All flights on time baggage delivery at LHR painfully slow though which needs some attention but not really the airlines fault.

Olympic Air customer review

AMS-MUC by Lufthansa - my flight AMS-KTM was cancelled due to weather. I was rerouted via Athens by Olympic. My two bags were not accepted by Olympic Air unless I paid 160 euro for the flight to Athens. The fact that Lufthansa had accepted the luggage made no difference. I refused to pay and had to call family to collect one of the bags. At the gate I was told that there was no meal for me. I got the lame excuse that my booking was made at the last minute. Had they told my while checking in I could at least have bought some sandwiches at Schiphol. After arrival in Athens and while checking in it became clear the my luggage was only labelled to Athens despite my request to label it all the way to KTM. My booking was all the way to KTM on one PNR. Filing a complaint with Olympic Air customer service produced a deafening silence. Beware of these amateurs!

(Finland)

JTR-ATH on DHC-8. Plane loaded due to ferry cancellations. Very small overhead bins. Enough legroom for a short flight. Service was drink with cookies/sandwich - surprised on such a short flight. FAs quite friendly.

(Kenya)

Athens-Sofia-Athens. Athens-Sofia an A319 clean and smart cabin. A quite substantial snack was served by all-female cabin crew who were pleasant and efficient. The food was reasonably good. Sofia-Athens leg a Dash 8-Q400 again with an all-female cabin crew friendly and efficient service.

Olympic Air customer review

LHR-ATH route in Business Class (waste of money) with a nearly full dirty aircraft. Crew members huddling in the galley engaged in conversation that apparently could not be interrupted by offering any semblance of proper passenger service. Heard a lot of hype about the NEW Olympic but in reality was greatly unimpressed. After repeatedly using the call button and being ignored I went to the galley only to find a flight attendant eating from a meal tray and busily stuffing small liquor bottles into her purse. Lavatories not serviced and reeked. Avoid Olympic at all costs.

Olympic Air customer review

Athens to Santorini on A320. Check in quite good. Used Goldair Lounge at Athens as I got in free with Diners Card. Aircraft interior different to normal OA A320 with dull grey seats. However legroom excellent and service was very good. Much more refined than the old Olympic. Served drink and cookies for the 45min flight. Return on Dash8 aircraft leased from Flybe. OA staff and livery. Small cramped cabin but excellent service with unlimited soft drink and a sandwich/cookie.

Olympic Air customer review

Economy Class Athens-Corfu-Athens. Service onboard excellent. Both flights in the early morning and cabin crew was very welcoming. The usual choice of beverages was offered along some biscuits filled with vanilla.

Olympic Air customer review

Rhodes-Athens business class. Staff friendly and attentive with a good standard of English. Food a small salad type meal. On arrival at ATH business pax were provided with a separate bus to the terminal arrival was quick and efficient.