Norwegian

Norwegian customer review

We selected Norwegian in the hope of flying a Dreamliner. It was a huge mistake! Our flight from LAX to CPH was delayed for 25 (twenty five!) hours. Instead of a Dreamliner we flew an old plane from Euro Atlantic Airways with really bad TV screens. After boarding the plane we spent an hour before it actually departed. Our flight back from CPH to LAX was on time but again by Euro Atlantic Airways! In addition they lost our suitcase.

Norwegian customer review

Flew with Norwegian to Lanzarote 30/6/14 - 7/7/14. Can honestly say have never been more impressed with any airline - Norwegian delivered 5 * service with free wifi and comfortable seats. This was my first experience with them and will no doubt be my last. At Gatwick we boarded as soon as the gate was called which meant we left 30 mins early! Coming home we left 20 mins early due to low load. I must say Norwegian are one of the best for delivering quick and quality service. Compared to rival airlines Norwegian really have improved over the years and are becoming big contenders in the aviation market. I was also impressed by the self service check in which made departure quick and easy! Would recommend to anyone considering them.

Norwegian customer review

Terrible service delayed on tarmac at Gatwick for 45 mins due to brake fault. Eventually took off to Faro 2 hours into flight informed that because it had started raining there we had to divert to Lisbon which had a longer runway. On arrival told that buses have been organised for our onward trip to Faro. Nobody helped us we were all stood in the terminal building for 2 hours. Norwegian could not get us off the plane quick enough. Mums wanted car seats for there children etc yet again nobody wanted to know. The plane had the most uncomfortable seats I have ever sat in do not use Norwegian they have not got a clue about customer service.

Norwegian customer review

11/06/14 DY2430. 18/06/14 DY2451. I flew with a group of girls to Grand Canaria last month. I was impressed with this airline. The staff were approachable friendly caring and above all professional. The food I ordered was excellent. The flight was good too. I would like to say I was worried initially but would definitely fly again with them. Their staff are a credit to the airline.

(Denmark)

I flew JFK to Copenhagen on Dreamliner in March 2014 and it was great. My wife therefore booked a RT CPH-JFK in May 2014. Terrible. First off they switched the Dreamliner aircraft for some antiquated charter aircraft from "Euro Atlantic Airways." The plane looked like a heap of junk. On the outbound flight there was no sound for movies at her seat or the seats next to hers and on the way back no entertainment system at all. They shrugged at her and gave her a standard meat meal when asked for the vegetarian meal she had ordered in advance and paid 42 dollars for each way (42x2). No pillows no blankets. Why would Norwegian Airlines want to throw its reputation away like this?

Norwegian customer review

We booked Norwegian back in February to fly from LAX to Nice via Copenhagen on May 15 returning June 7. One reason we chose the carrier was for the Dreamliner service on the 10 hour flight to Europe and we decided after adding on all the extra charges to take the plunge and go for the Premium seats. I can't really say how bad 'Norwegian Air' was as we never flew them except for the leg from Copenhagen to Nice. Instead of the Dreamliner we ended up on a Portuguese charter 777 run by Euro Atlantic Airways. We got nothing the antiquated system on this plane didn't work. When was the last time you had an ashtray in your armrest? The food was inedible - even for airline food. The crew were on the verge of hostile and the seats were worn and uncomfortable. You couldn't even get a pillow! On our return flight we had the same experience (except the crew were a bit friendlier). I would never recommend this carrier.

Norwegian customer review

Norwegian Oakland - Stockholm with Premium Class on June 14th Dreamliner Boeing 787. Smooth check in at Oakland airport using faster lane comfortable seats and friendly Thai crew. Left and arrived on schedule. Service was fine and food equivalent to Premium Economy. Two meals included was average I bought snacks later since I was still hungry. Only one wine or beer beverage included (except for small cognac with coffee) otherwise alcoholic drinks are extra for remainder of flight. Entertainment system just OK only around 10 recent movies most options are re-runs. Still a decent value considering the non-stop flight and that Business Class on other airlines costs around $1000 more.

Norwegian customer review

Norwegian from Stockholm Arlanda to Oakland on June 28th with Premium Class. Arlanda check-in for Norwegian Airlines was disorganized and overcrowded. There was no Premium check-in line at Stockholm airport as there was at Oakland airport. Baggage self check-in was not available for passengers traveling to the U.S but this was not clearly displayed so I wasted 30 minutes waiting in line for self-check only to have to stand in the much longer line with ground crew afterwards. Dreamliner Boeing 787 is a comfortable quiet and well-designed aircraft and hopefully they can master the technical issues that seem to come up more often than on other Boeing aircraft. Friendly Thai crew food was good but only one wine or beer beverage (except for small cognac with coffee) any cocktails and snacks after were extra (had some issues with sliding the credit card for payment). Entertainment just OK with only a few new movies and mostly re-runs. I would not expect Business Class perks but overall a good value given the non-stop flight and Premium Class costing around $1000 less than competing airlines' Business Class.

(Spain)

Lisbon to Oslo 25 June flight number DY1787. It was below expected even for a low cost. Flight was delayed more than an hour. We ordered drinks which they took more than half an hour to be delivered. Then we ordered a second time and the flight hostess indicated that we should go to the front and order there because she was too busy to help us. I mean its not free. We are paying customers and even for a low cost we deserve a little service.

Norwegian customer review

I flew Norwegian flight 7002 from JFK to Oslo on June 22 in premium class and found it to be an excellent value. My ticket was similar in price to a coach seat on any other airline and yet it was much roomier and more comfortable so that I was able to get several hours of sleep on the flight. I also found the flight attendants to be very helpful and attentive.