Norwegian

Norwegian customer review

DUB-STK-OAK. 7/13/14. First leg of the trip was great because I had 3 leather seats to myself and slept the three hours to STK. It was a little difficult to figure out the connection gates (not the airlines fault). The flight went well except for the freezing cold plane terrible veggie meals and the screaming toddler. When my luggage arrives I will change my review.

Norwegian customer review

We flew on the inaugural flight from London Gatwick to New York and then returned two weeks later. We thought the flight the staff the meals were all excellent and we would have no hesitation in flying again with Norwegian Air. Admittedly we did fly Premium Class but again feel the extra seat comfort - very wide and reclined so well that we were able to sleep on the return overnight flight - and excellent meals were well worth the extra expense.

Norwegian customer review

Booked flight on Dreamliner. They switched the flight on us to a heap of junk leased from Euroatlantic airways. Outbound was delayed 4 hours. Food was inedible seat was broken plane was dirty. Crew was clueless and gave inaccurate and conflicting information. One of the bathrooms broke down during the trip. No inflight entertainment. Changed our seats twice without telling us before the day of departure that we specifically chose for the added legroom on account of my height. Avoid.

Norwegian customer review

We travelled from LGW / Fuerteventura 6/7/14 to 13/7/14. Probably the most comfortable seats on an aircraft that I have had and plenty of leg room. We were lucky in that both flights were not full so we had plenty of room to spread out. Both flights left on time and the return flight landed early. The cabin crew were very attentive and cheerful especially outward bound.

Norwegian customer review

This is by the far the worst airline I have flown with. We were flying from Gatwick to Gran Canaria on the 4th of July 2014. We were meant to fly at 8.35am but the flight was delayed 2 hours which was fine. At 10.30 we went to the gate only to be told the flight was again delayed with no explanation to why just to wait for more information which was coming at 12.30. 12.30 became 12.50 and still no further forward on to what was going on. Finally at 1.30ish we got news that the flight was delayed as the plane was broken and they had to wait for another plane to take us to Las Palmas. They were hoping to get us boarded by 3pm. Got the call to go to the gate at 3 when we got on the plane we sat on the runway for 2 hours cause they had to wait for fuel. The staff were nice enough on the plane but by that point everyone on the flight was annoyed and irate after being delayed for 9 hours. It was meant to be the Dreamliner but of course it wasn't. Coming back we were delayed by 20 mins which was fine considering what we had entitled on the way there. If you get the Dreamliner it's a really nice plane with comfy seats and plenty leg room but I for one will never be flying with this company again. They may be cheap but frankly I would pay the extra to fly with someone else.

Norwegian customer review

My friend and I flew Norwegian to Europe. The plane was dirty. The staff hardly ever showed their faces. The entertainment TV did not work and the wifi they offered did not even exist. The food was interesting. Our flight back from Europe was even worse. People gathered and sat in the middle of the plane to charge phones laptops iPads etc. The staff left all the drinks out on the counter for everyone to help themselves. Bad thing with that is they also leave out the alcohol for everyone to help themselves to free beer and wine. There were many men standing around getting drunk. Free alcohol is fine when it's served in moderation especially on a plane. This is a disaster waiting to happen. The 1 good thing was the flight the pilot did a a great job.

Norwegian customer review

DY7042 FLL-CPH June 15th 2014. DY7041 CPH-FLL July 9 2014. I think the dreamliner was a good travel experience flying from Fort Lauderdale to Copenhagen despite a 1 hour delay in take off. The return from Copenhagen to Fort Lauderdale with a 787 was less of a pleasant experience however the worst was arriving at Fort Lauderdale airport. Horrendous in many ways confusing and tiny passport hall even worse was the baggage hall no information total confusion and a line to customs that wrapped around the baggage hall twice yes twice! The ground personal I must say was nicer than the rest of the experience. Unfortunately never again not due to the flying experience but the arrival experience.

(Spain)

I travel regularly ALC-LGW and the only bad experience was my last flight which was delayed due to the French Air Traffic Control strike which was no fault of the airline. Since I 'discovered' this low cost route I always try to book with them. I particularly like the free wifi on board and the easy check in at Gatwick as no queues to check baggage in. The only drawbacks are that you can only check in online 24 hours prior to departure and that they do not fly as regularly from/to Alicante as they do from/to Malaga. Would like to see direct flights from Manchester too! Maybe that is pushing it a bit! No problems with the flight attendants they have always been helpful and polite. Recommend them all the time now.

(Denmark)

Just flew from Tenerife South to Hamburg Germany. Flight no. DY5366. The boarding was everyone at once instead of in sections. There was plenty of waiting time. The staff were unfriendly and hardly communicated with anyone. They didn't even bother to welcome us onboard! One had to pay for food and beverages. Just odd that flying to Tenerife from Hamburg a week earlier with Air Berlin food and beverages were provided without extra costs. I did have to pay for a warm lunch onboard Air Berlin but everything else they provided we were not charged extra for. However on this flight they came twice with their food and beverages wagon and before we could enjoy the paid beverage they were asking us to return the empty cans and plastic glasses. Rushed and silly. The seats as you would expect on a low budget airline. Nothing fancy about the new fleet. The toilet was a total mess by the third hour into the flight. The staff didn't even bother to say goodbye when it was time to get off the five hour journey. If I can avoid Norwegian Airlines I will do so with all my might!

Norwegian customer review

I flew on July 7th from Ft Lauderdale to Gatwick. Flight was on time no one at the airport at 9.30 pm so security was a breeze. Very efficient boarding was in a premium seat which was comparable to other airlines business class. Lots of room nice quiet flight and I did notice much less drying of nasal passages which normally affects me. The Dreamliner is a vast improvement on lighting etc. The food service which was included in premium was actually quite good. Good movie selection really there was nothing to moan about. Nice friendly flight attendant. There is no WiFi on international flights. This is a winner for me needing to travel between Ft L'dale and Gatwick four times a year.