Norwegian

"Overall a great flight"

Trip Verified | Gatwick to Oslo. A fairly good flight. Crew was very nice and helpful. The aircraft seemed new and was clean. The flight went smoothly, though the landing was hard, which is agreeable as the runway may have been icy. The flight was delayed by 40-50 minutes because of a gate change. Overall a great flight. I would recommend it to other travelers.
RouteGatwick to Oslo
Date FlownDecember 2018

" airline is fine and does a job"

Trip Verified | Gatwick to Singapore. If you cannot afford to fly another airline then this airline is fine and does a job. If you can pay more then do, flying Norwegian for a long period of time is uncomfortable. However we all fly these airlines for a reason and that is money - if it is that much cheaper than the next one then go for it.
RouteGatwick to Singapore
Date FlownDecember 2018

"they rebooked my flight to the next day"

Trip Verified | Malaga to Las Vegas via Gatwick. Their tickets may be cheap, but they get you with the $100-$250 for a checked bag and more if your bag is overweight. After boarding the plane and waiting for an hour with no updates on why we were waiting, they made us get off the plane and proceeded to tell us our flight was cancelled because Gatwick Airport had closed. I had little money and no idea what to do. They had only two employees helping 60 or more angry customers. Since I was patient and not rude, I was pushed to the back of the line and ended up waiting 6 hours before I finally made my way up to the counter and someone quickly helped me. They rebooked my flight to the next day to Gatwick that was currently closed, then sent me to a hotel. I had little money so barely enough for the taxi to get to the hotel. They said they would reimburse me in the morning. I had to pay $50 dollars to get to the hotel and back, and was not reimbursed. I have receipts from the taxis and everything, yet they refused to reimburse me because “the hotel was suppose to pay for it” how was I supposed to know that? I ended up booking another $1300 flight to get home, knowing Gatwick had been closed on the date of my original flight. Their phone lines were down all night which is why I had to rebook, since I had no status that the airport had opened. I asked for a refund and they looked at me like I was pathetic. It’s not my fault I spent my last money on overpriced taxis that I didn’t need to take.
RouteMalaga to Las Vegas via Gatwick
Date FlownDecember 2018

"no food or drinks are provided free"

Trip Verified | Los Angeles to Paris. My flight on 22nd December started with an hour of delay, which can happen. I was surprised that no food or drinks are provided free beside the purchases at an expensive rate. It's the first time I see that, probably the meal is included in the price with other companies but it was so much cheaper. The comfort wasn't great also: I'm not very tall (6'2 -188cm) but the seats are small and you can get constantly woke up by people running into your legs if you happen to be on the sides. For the pretty expensive price of the ticket (650$ for one way, without check-in baggage), I think the service provided doesn't worth the price.
RouteLos Angeles to Paris
Date FlownDecember 2018

"was denied boarding pass"

Trip Verified | New York to Dubai via Stockholm. I reached the airport at 8 pm for 1030 pm flight. There was a long queue and when they announced Stockholm passengers should come forward, I rushed to the counter. At the counter the attendant said there is some visa issue and I should go to supervisor. The supervisor said she needed to speak with the customs. When everything was cleared she says there is no problem and she can give the boarding pass. But the check in has closed. When I called customer care they said I should have called 30 mins before departure. I called as soon as I the supervisor told me to call customer care. I had also paid 140 GBP online for my two checked in bags. And checked in online. I had done everything there was needed to be done and I still was denied boarding pass and no refund.
RouteNew York to Dubai via Stockholm

"flight was cancelled"

Trip Verified | The flight was cancelled on December 8th from Newark to Paris Orly. I always check the status the day of my departure about 2 to 3 times. Till I left and even after I arrived at the airport, the flight showed on time. I showed up to register 2 and a half hour before the flying time and was told the flight was cancelled. That it never left Paris for "technical reasons" from one of the two agents and "airport operation in Orly" from the other. No option was given to depart as soon as possible on another flight or airline, no option offered to the majority of customers coming from far or in transit for a hotel. But from that point on trying to get help from their customer service to reschedule was a nightmare. No escalation possible. No supervisor or apology.
RouteNewark to Paris
Date FlownDecember 2018

"really good customer service"

(Spain)

Trip Verified | Gatwick to Barcelona. It was earlier in Barcelona. Once again the screens didn’t came down for some reason. The WiFi was working properly though. The crew was really polite and provided a really good customer service.
RouteGatwick to Barcelona

"The crew was lovely"

(Spain)

Trip Verified | Barcelona to Gatwick. The crew on the flight was lovely. The seats were also very comfortable and made my flight very smooth and quick. That was something I did notice though, the screens didn’t came down this time for some reason. Also, the safety demo used to be played on the screens and today it was the crew making the safety demo.
RouteBarcelona to Gatwick
Date FlownDecember 2018

"airline is far from a Low cost."

(Spain)

Trip Verified | Copenhagen to Barcelona. Another amazing flight with Norwegian. This airline is far from a Low cost. The seats are extremely comfortable and the wiFi is amazing. We landed 30 min earlier in Barcelona. Totally recommended.
RouteCopenhagen to Barcelona
Date FlownDecember 2018

"avoid, unless you want to gamble"

Trip Verified | Real bargain - if you go. Got a great price, but less than 14 days before the flight, received a notice that flight was cancelled, with the terse explanation that "We are sorry to inform you about these changes, but sometimes we need to make modifications to our flight schedule". Smelled of bait-and-switch. If these folks pull this stunt on you, request compensation per EU rules (see the internet). Less than 14 days before, the airline owes you 650 per passenger. Upshot - avoid, unless you want to gamble.
RouteParis (CDG) to Oakland