Norwegian

Norwegian customer review

Gatwick to Malaga return. We were really very impressed with this airline. Plane was very clean comfortable seats and lots of leg room. Crew were pleasant and helpful. Checking in was so quick and easy. Would definitely use Norwegian again. Well done.

Norwegian customer review

My families second return flight this year. Experience was on time very pleasant cabin crew loads of legroom (I flew Thomas Cook last month - so cramped) good information during flight - just brilliant. Flight from Malaga Sunday at 7.30.

Norwegian customer review

I recently flew from the States to Northern Europe using Norwegian Air. The whole trip was miserable. It started off with a 5 hour delay trying to get out of the States and ended up with my return flight home being operated by HiFly. I am extremely annoyed with Norwegian Air and the fact that I was forced to fly HiFly back to the States. HiFly certainly does not have the "newest fleet in Europe" and offers subpar service. After complaining about my experience with HiFly to my Norwegian Air rep he explained that it was common for Norwegian Air to use this company cause Norwegian Air does not have enough jets and often runs into trouble with delays and cancellations. He went on to inform me the fact that I had food on my HiFly flight made me "lucky" as he often gets complaints that HiFly doesn't even serve water on its flights even the "long-haul" flights. Norwegian Air is not a company I plan on using again.

(Denmark)

I regularly fly from CPH to AMS. I normally choose SAS or Norwegian because I think you get high value for money. Although KLM is cheaper it's nice to fly with an airline that understands your language. A ticket from Norwegian to their many destinations is never an expensive affair and I also feel like I get value for my money. They have nice smiling cabin crew on most flights. They could offer a free sandwich and something to drink although I often fly short haul flights. I highly recommend Norwegian. You get a lot for your money! They have a lovely fleet of modern spacious aircraft's.

(Sweden)

The Dreamliner experience is apparently switched to a 1980's EuroAtlantic experience. Old tatty aircraft with no resemblance to a modern aircraft. The food is disgusting still you pay a hefty price for it when booking. Better to actually buy food in a cafe or restaurant at the airport and bring it with on the flight. Seriously this not a beginning to a vacation flying long haul on Norwegian is like a 12h prison sentence. Never again.

(Norway)

Oslo to Fort Lauderdale April 2014 and JFK to Oslo May 2014. Traveled with baby and toddler on economy class. Everything went smooth. Dreamliner was very pleasant for a long trip. Food was good and staff were helpful and attentive. Best long haul experience yet (out of many). And very affordable.

Norwegian customer review

A classic bait and switch move by Norwegian. I booked a r/t flight (LAX-CPN-LAX) on Norwegian back in December and a few weeks back they text me to tell me that my flight in late May would be operated by EuroAtlantic airways. It was with an all Portuguese crew in an old Boeing 777. No inflight entertainment on either leg. Well unless you count 2 Audi channels featuring Latin music. I too paid extra for "nice and tasty menu" which was neither nice or tasty. Everyone got the same meal so don't bother paying up for that. Also sure to bring your own movies. By the time Norwegian told me about the switch it was too late to get a good price on another airline. Buyer beware!

(Sweden)

Copenhagen to JFK on 16th May 2014. After booking tickets on the Dreamliner aircraft which they promote we ended up on a flight operated by EuroAtlantic with no inflight entertainment whatsoever. Total confusion when the meals were delivered. Choice of preferred meals was the worst I have got on a flight even compared to TWA back in the 80s. Never again.

(Norway)

JFK-ARN-OSL. The "new fresh vibrant Norwegian long distance flights that will revolutionise air travel" is in fact the worse travel experience I have ever had. Service is so poor along with their prepaid food and drinks and snacks are so overpriced. I said never again on the way there but now when I have returned it is never ever again.

Norwegian customer review

Super flight to and from Split Croatia. Comfy clean plane. Polite professional cabin crew. Pilots on both flights executed smooth landings. Will look to fly with Norwegian again.