Norwegian

"my luggage didn’t arrive"

Trip Verified | Left New York JFK on July 16, the flight was scheduled at 12:30 AM, arrived to the airport at 8 pm on July 15, it took 4 hours to check in and go through the security, no priority checking. The flight attendant was very unfriendly and rude. Unfortunately my luggage didn’t arrive and is still in New York, hopefully will arrive on July 18, have to buy new clothes, shoes etc.Called the customer service ,but didn’t get any information why the luggage didn’t arrive the same day. Was told that i’ll be reimbursed for all my needs with 14 euro!
RouteNew York to Amsterdam
Date FlownJuly 2019

"nothing to complain about"

(Spain)

Trip Verified |  Stockholm to Oslo. The flight was very quick and smooth. Have nothing to complain about besides that I think Norwegian should bring back the screens that used to have on the Aircraft.
RouteStockholm to Oslo
Date FlownJuly 2019

"the seats very comfortable"

(Spain)

Trip Verified |   Copenhagen to JFK New York. The flight was amazing. Never regretted flying with Norwegian. The planes are new, the seats very comfortable. Every time I can and it’s available I will choose to fly with them.
Aircraft787-9
RouteCopenhagen to JFK New York
Date FlownJuly 2019

"Weight check of hand baggage"

(Italy)

Trip Verified | Oslo to Rome. Weight check of hand baggage at the gate during boarding. The ratio cost/service for Norwegian flights is decreasing for me! I feel disappointed and dissatisfied.
RouteOslo to Rome
Date FlownJuly 2019

"we would not have gotten on our flight"

Not Verified | New York JFK to Copenhagen. Norwegian has a policy that if you do not check in to your flight 1 hour before scheduled departure, you will not get your boarding pass. We had a short layover in JFK (from a different airline, so they were not willing to work with us). When we got to JFK we ran to the Norwegian check in desk and got there 1 hour and 2 minutes before the scheduled departure. The extra 2 minutes were consumed with how long it took to weigh our carry-on luggage, and they would not print our boarding passes. Then one of the employees petitioned to his boss to print our boarding passes, which she finally consented. If it weren't for this staff member (who we hadn't met until 2 minutes before) we would not have gotten on our flight.
RouteNew York JFK to Copenhagen
Date FlownJune 2019

"start to finish was exceptional"

Not Verified | Oakland to Paris. My Norwegian customer service experience from check in to my return was 5 stars with the exception of the flight going to Paris. An outstanding customer service agent in Oakland was beyond exceptional. The planes were new and very comfortable and exceeded my expectations. We flew premium economy. My toddler son and I were in a deep sleep and the flight attendant woke us up when our meal came. We were also told we could use our travel cot at check-in and the flight attendant let us know we could not. My toddler son got sick needing to sleep. We then asked for additional water for the extenuating circumstance and I had to throw a small fit for someone to show some compassion and give me a small cup of water for his bottle. On our return flight, the customer service from start to finish was exceptional, attentive and the plane was new and very clean. We would fly Norwegian again
RouteOakland to Paris
Date FlownJuly 2019

"flight was very pleasant"

(Spain)

Trip Verified | Barcelona to Copenhagen. The flight was very pleasant and everything went well. The cabin crew were super polite and cared about the safety of their passengers. Really looking forward to fly with you again.
RouteBarcelona to Copenhagen

"extraordinarily rude"

Not Verified | Denver to London. The plane did not board until the time that we were actually supposed to take off. Delays happen but the plane was at the gate and they just did not have anyone board. Once we finally got onto the plane, we realized how uncomfortable the seats actually were. There was no cushion for your back, it felt like sitting against a metal or wooden table. Our flight was also 9 hours so I’m sure anyone could imagine how excruciating and irritating that was. Our meals were completely inedible, we are vegan and the vegetables and rice they provided us with were just awful. I would certainly not want to even try eating meat that they could have served. Their staff is extraordinarily rude and not accommodating. Bring your own pillows folks because they could not give a care in the world if you’re uncomfortable or unhappy with the service.
RouteDenver to London
Date FlownJune 2019

"no meals or drinks are included"

Trip Verified | Stockholm to Ft. Lauderdale. I found out that no meals or drinks are included in the price of the ticket. I was not even able to get a free water, the flight crew told me they don’t offer “that service” and I was referred to the snack bar. Tried to order sandwiches from the snack bar but other than chips and cookies nothing was available. Seats were very small, by far the least legroom I had.
RouteStockholm to Ft. Lauderdale

"reasonable price food"

Trip Verified | Gatwick to Malaga. On way out, the younger male cabin crew were rude however on return the older male crew was excellent. Good flight, reasonable price food and drink and of course WiFi is good to have
RouteGatwick to Malaga