Malaysia Airlines

Malaysia Airlines customer review

19th Jan 2014 SYD to KL A330-300. Beautiful aircraft I was seated in 21E. Flight time was 21.55pm departure and timely. Cabin crew were pleasant and attentive. Food was acceptable and crew worked all night on flight attending to seat calls. IFE very good selection. We had quite a bit of turbulence and flight deck crew kept us in the loop. All in all very pleased with Malaysia Airlines. Will fly again.

(Indonesia)

Travelled A380 from LHR to KUL on 17/1 in 1st Class. Surprisingly although interior is less luxurious than SQ or EK but seat and ambience is cosy and inviting. Crew are as usually very attentive. Food is just average. Flight entertainment hardware system is not bad but need to improve on movies and TV programs list available particularly to those with interest in golf cars etc. none available. Perhaps need to provide wet towels more often as interior is too dry after long hours.
Cabin FlownFirst Class

Malaysia Airlines customer review

My wife and I flew from Manila to Kuala Lumpur on January 30 2014. The check-in process is very antiquated. Long lines are not managed at all. Sure baggage allowance is generous. but in-flight service is atrocious. Food was terrible. Attitude of the staff was indifferent - they just did not care. We were glad when the flight was over.

(Malaysia)

Took MH1 flight from LHR-KUL and had an aisle seat in the economy class on the upper deck. Management of the queue at the gate was done in an organized and orderly manner and the staff were more than helpful. Since it was economy I didn't expect much because honestly one can only get that much of comfort in an economy class. There was an empty seat beside me so that gave me a good extra space. The in-flight entertainment had a good variety of movies music podcasts and e-books and the meals were great. The cabin crew displayed genuine friendliness and professionalism. My request for a cup of water was also immediately attended to. Overall I'd say the whole flight experience was great.

Malaysia Airlines customer review

We travelled Business Class from Sydney to Sri Lanka via Kuala Lumpur and back. The trip going to Sri Lanka was good. However on the return flight on the Colombo-KL sector they ran out of main course options. There were only 12 adults in Business Class and yet this happened. This is poor form for a business class service proposition. On the KL - Sydney sector they ran out of the amenities packs - when I requested a pack the hostess informed me that for some reason they had only loaded 50% of the required packs. Again they also ran out of the brunch options! Despite this the journey was comfortable and the staff very professional and pleasant. The trick might be to pre order your meal? Not sure.

Malaysia Airlines customer review

Flew Melbourne to London return. Experience inferior to that 4 years ago. Paid extra for seat choice. Change of aircraft type meant chosen aisle seat became middle of 3. Service very impersonal. Would prefer quality food not quantity.

Malaysia Airlines customer review

Flew business class January 2014 it was a special price. We usually fly Qantas or Singapore. No comparison in terms of inflight entertainment and seat comfort I found the staff of Malaysian hit and mostly miss. On our KL To Mumbai the staff were so disinterested it was almost amusing. I rarely eat the food my companions commented it was reasonable and all agreed. Inflight entertainment outdated and seat recline was good flat position was uncomfortable if you can get the special price it's worth it otherwise I would not be happy paying full price for this level of service. On time was always good. Flew Sydney to KL then KL to Mumbai Colombo to KL then KL to Sydney.

Malaysia Airlines customer review

MH 126 PER to KUL in A330. Relatively new aircraft that was the only positive point. Boarding staff at the terminal were rude. The MH cabin crews were very indifferent and disinterested. I asked for a snack prior to take off but was not given anything no excuses given (did the same with Qantas and was given plenty). Meal was served with two main choices terribly bland. That was the only thing served throughout the entire 5 hours flight. Staff did not do their beverages round. Bad taste for IFE. All in all I think this would be my last trip with the MH. I am not impressed at all!

Malaysia Airlines customer review

LHR to KL on A380 in business class then KL to Melbourne in business class. 3 hour delay at Heathrow not sure why as nobody seemed to know. Onboard seats ok and service was fines with plenty food and drinks the bad point being on arrival at KL no cases appeared. I only hope our cases come back with us on the return journey.

Malaysia Airlines customer review

MH767 SGN-KUL and MH020 KUL-CDG. The flight to Kuala Lumpur on a 737-800 was about 1hr 50 mins and the level of food service was extremely lavish for the length of the flight - very impressive. Unlike many airlines like BA where seats in both classes have the same seat pitch and are 3 adjustable seats either side of the aisle their business class comprises a permanent 2x2 layout with extra legroom. The flight to CDG was on an A380 Superjumbo. It was the quietest smoothest flight I have ever experienced. The seat food service and comfort were incredible. I arrived after some sleep feeling fresh and ready for another day. Malaysia Airlines are at the top of their game - I made a good choice.