Lynx Air

"have more responsibility with customer"

Trip Verified | I booked a ticket to go to Toronto June 24, I paid for that, they sent me 2 kind of email confirmation number but both of them is different date. I had to stay at the airport for 3 hours, they said my name is not on the list and their plane was full and they told me to call the hot line. I called them, and they didn’t have any responsibility, just blame on each other. I lost my money, missed my flight, wasted my time… I hope you can can give customer an respect and have more responsibility with customer.
RouteVancouver to Toronto
Date FlownJune 2022

"Will fly them again"

(Trinidad & Tobago)

Trip Verified | Its a brand new airline. so much so, I looked for reviews before I bought the ticket and saw there were none. This might be the first. Lynx Air began service in May 2022 I think. It s Ultra Low Cost Domestic Airline based out of Calgary and serving major Canadian cities. I bought our one way ticket at a ridiculously low price and with no history or knowledge of this airline. All a part of the adventure. Ticket cost was very low, but, I also like amenities which I don't mind paying for. This is offered as an option. Aircraft are brand spanking new planes, complete with that new plane smell. We paid about CAD50.00 to book the first bulkhead row at row 2. Great leg room and comfortable seat. Just like any of the other new 737 Maxs I've flown on recently, with other airlines, in the same seat. Now, you are told in an email that there is no inflight service and encourage you to bring your own. The crew did pass around twice with the trolley offering water, but, this it. For the rest of the flight they all huddled in the galley chit-chatting. I really thought as a new airline, they would be more engaging with the new customers .... felt like they were more interested in their "reunion' after attending FA School. But its Ultra Low Cost and the place is comfy and we go to where we were going precisely on time and with great ease. Will fly them again.
AircraftBoeing 737 MAX8