Lufthansa

Customer rating from 2003 reviews

Lufthansa customer review

FRA-EZE/EZE-FRA. Flights on time staff pleasant. Old Business Class: seats a nightmare IFE problems on both flights FlyNet not working on any leg food appalling. No taking of orders. You get your courses from the food cart which stores loads of plates under aluminium foil lids. My companion got a VLML special meal main course on return flight: pasta with tomato sauce and cheese! Cheese stuck to the lid and was transferred on the pasta using a cocktail stirrer. Dessert: five slices of fruit served together with main course. White wine out of stock after starters. Service uncoordinated. It was a disgrace and I was ashamed for our German flag carrier.

Lufthansa customer review

Flight LH419 Dulles Intl - Frankfurt Intl 25/3/2014. As I am part of the Miles & More programme I prefer to fly Lufthansa. On my last flight I was looked after well the flight left on time and landed early and I was able to choose a seat with extra leg room which is important for me.

(Poland)

LH435 ORD-FRA. Very comfortable the highest standard of services on board. On time despite the snowy weather in Chicago. There was only one issue - prior to LH flight I flew from SLC to ORD (LH codeshare operated by United Airlines) - the worst quality I have experienced.

Lufthansa customer review

LH428 on 3/5/14. Great crew good meals provided as well as in-flight entertainment. The only thing I would add is that it would be extremely convenient to be able to pay for additional baggage on-line like other airlines do.

Lufthansa customer review

LH 411 2 March. My seat was in the first row on the aisle. Due to the service it was not possible to stretch my legs for a long period of time. After the flight I still had pain in my back. The onboard service was not very satisfying and the meal served was not really edible.

(Luxembourg)

3 flights with Lufthansa inside Europe. All on time and reliable. Seat in Economy is quite firm but OK for a short period of time. I got bored of the sandwich after the first one but then got the identical one twice more so I gave it away. Staff were friendly and the coffee was good. The Senator lounge in Munich was excellent as were the lounges in Manchester and Luxembourg. No in-flight entertainment so bring a book or read the paper. A very solid product.

Lufthansa customer review

Arriving to Washington DC Dulles Airport for my flight to Croatia via Frankfurt Airport I was offered special care due to a lower back injury that severely hampered my physical movement. From the US through Frankfurt Airport and upon arrival in Zagreb Croatia I was offered friendly transit support at each and every stage. I have made this flight over 100 times and despite the pain associated with my injury I must say that this was the most satisfying travel experience I have had in over 30 years of international travel.

Lufthansa customer review

LH 419 departure on Feb 27 2014. I flew with Lufthansa's new 747-8i. Nice clean and very new plane. I was seated in the main cabin in row 16 (first row in coach class). For an overnight flight it is recommendable to aim for a exit row seat since you cannot stretch your legs and the arm rests are firm. The meals and beverages/drinks provided were all very good and did meet my expectations. Getting on and off the plane was fast and efficient. All in all still a satisfactory experience.

Lufthansa customer review

LH464 from Frankfurt to Orlando in Business Class with our infant (12 weeks old). Check-in in Frankfurt for family's was very good due to extra check-in counter. Service onboard and the food was ok. Nice wine collection and space for my legs.

Lufthansa customer review

Flew return GIG-Tegel via Frankfurt. Check-in in Rio was a bit of a nightmare. A massive queue with no priority until got closer the desk. Took me over half an hour. Lounge in Rio did not have many options of drinks/food. The plane was an old A340 but it was well kept and the crew was very attentive. Food ok. Angled flat seats which are not very comfortable. Return leg was much different. Lounge in FRA quite good priority check in old A340 but excellent service and food.