LOT Polish Airlines

"Legroom was fine"

(Poland)

Not Verified | Warsaw to Paris. Flight was delayed 3h 30min. Boarding process was terrible there wasn't boarding groups. The time it took me 20 minutes to get out of the gate into my seat 28F. Legroom was fine but nothing special. Inflight service was good and very cheap (2,5 euro for sandwich). Lavatory and cabin was very dirty. Cabin crew was friendly.
RouteWarsaw to Paris
Date FlownJune 2019

"I recommend this airline"

(Poland)

Trip Verified | Warsaw to Hannover. The trip was very nice. Flight started in time and there was no problems or anything. The seats were very comfortable and crew was very nice. The only problem was there wasn't WiFi. I recommend this airline.
AircraftE75
RouteWarsaw to Hannover
Date FlownAugust 2019

"Never use this airline!"

(Denmark)

Trip Verified | Copenhagen to Sofia via Warsaw. Never use this airline! They will lose your luggage and they will try to rat away from responsibility. It is the standard rather than the exception to lose luggage. Any legit business would have improved their standards and procedures...
RouteCopenhagen to Sofia via Warsaw
Date FlownAugust 2019

"rude, disagreeable and impolite"

Trip Verified | Singapore to Paris via Warsaw. The cabin crew were rude, disagreeable and impolite. We were a group of 7 family members. We tried but it was impossible to order vegetarian, diabetic or allergy food. We subsisted only on bread and butter provided with the meal as even the salad had prawns and dessert had gelatine. The hostess shouted chicken or beef several times at my aunt who only speaks French. I had to intervene to stop her tirade. From Singapore to Warsaw, the USB sockets weren't working. From Warsaw to Paris, the toilets were incredibly dirty - it was stinking, dirty water filled in the sink and toilets so dirty. Never ever again on this airline.
RouteSingapore to Paris via Warsaw

"this was awful"

Trip Verified | Amsterdam to Warsaw. Lost my bag along with other 67 bags somewhere in Warsaw, it has been 3 days - still no tracing available, no updates. Ground staff at the boarding was very rude, in-flight service people had no manners. When I called to check where my bag is after 24 hours - the phone support is non-existent. I choose to fly LOT because I have gold status with Star Alliance, this was awful - it was my first and the last time.
RouteAmsterdam to Warsaw

"I enjoyed my flight"

(Poland)

Trip Verified | I was flying from Warsaw to London. No delay, cabin crew was kind. I got free candy bar during my flight. Nice legroom and clean toilet. I enjoyed my flight.
AircraftEmbraer 190
RouteWarsaw to London
Date FlownJuly 2019

"my best international flight"

Trip Verified | Krakow to Los Angeles via Warsaw. I thought LOT Polish Airlines did a great job. Yes, they were late to board by 1 hour but we arrived only 15 minutes late. My bags also arrived without any problems which is a good thing. I flew premium economy which probably made all the difference in the world. Seats were comfortable and food was pretty good. This was my best international flight yet. The entertainment was also good. They even had some movies that have not yet been released on Netflix.
AircraftDreamliner
RouteKrakow to Los Angeles via Warsaw
Date FlownJuly 2019

"ground staff have no manners"

(Poland)

Trip Verified | Gdansk to Warsaw. The airline didn't manage to sign a luggage agreement with Emirates since Emirates opened Warsaw eight years back (which LOT should certainly have done- as many passengers connect LOT-EK, and Emirates easily sends luggage to the final destination with LOT given that the first leg is on EK). Their ground staff have no manners or customer service attitude.
RouteGdansk to Warsaw
Date FlownJuly 2019

"I was pleasantly surprised"

Trip Verified | I enjoyed this direct flight from London City to Vilnius. The planes were clean and on time,and the staff were friendly. It was my first time flying LOT and I was pleasantly surprised.
AircraftEmbraer 190
RouteLondon City to Vilnius
Date FlownMay 2019

"a big disappointment"

(Czech Republic)

Trip Verified | Singapore to Prague via Warsaw. I fly LOT for business within Europe a lot so I decided to fly with them outside Europe. However... The crew was little bit rude on non-Polish people not really want to speak English. I ordered a special meal. The first of the meals was delivered with the seat number written on a napkin. When the second meal was served, a flight attendant asked me if I ordered a special meal. Upon the confirmation, she asked where is my seat - I exchanged it with my daughter so she could seat by the window (I was unable to do so during the check-in). After that, the flight attendant went away without giving me the meal. I had to asked for the special meal while the standard meal was served otherwise I'd get the standard meal which will cause me health issues. The seats in their Boeing 787 are not very comfy. While LOT is good for short-haul flights, the long-haul flight was a big disappointment. I do not recommend flying LOT on the long-haul flights.
RouteSingapore to Prague via Warsaw