LOT Polish Airlines

"Poor experience with LOT"

(Poland)

Trip Verified | Poor experience with LOT Polish Airlines. I flew from GDN to Yerevan via WAW and back from Tbilisi. All 4/4 flight segments delayed. According to history and statistics this occurs for weeks almost without exceptions - the airline has significant problems with capacity and reliability. I didn't reach connection flight. Although medium haul (3-4 h) segments the airline chartered old and uncomfy (worse than LCC) airplanes. I have never seen such mess and lack of professionalism during boarding and disembarking plane. Poor service on board - only advantage are quite affordable refreshments prices. Cabin staff quite OK,
AircraftBoeing 737 / Q-400
RouteTbilisi to Gdansk via Warsaw
Date FlownMay 2019

"never recommend this airline"

Trip Verified | New York to Krakow via Warsaw. This was the worst flight I’ve ever been, after delaying my flight for 2 hours for no reason and making us miss our connecting flight to Krakow and there was no people to help us when we landed in Warsaw. Then they got us a charter bus which took 8 hours, instead of a 55 min flight. The flight attendants had nasty attitudes. I would never recommend this airline to anyone!
RouteNew York to Krakow via Warsaw

"never met such mess"

(Poland)

Trip Verified | Krakow to Warsaw. I never met such mess, unpleasant crew, lack of punctuality. I take LOT several time within last months and met significant delays, lack of luggage delivery on time, dirty planes. This is the worst airline I ever met.
AircraftEmbraer 190
RouteKrakow to Warsaw
Date FlownMay 2019

"whole trip is quite average"

(Croatia)

Trip Verified | Gdansk to Warsaw. I had this unpleasantness to fly with LOT lines, in an instant I became a lady and a mister, my boarding cards sow that. How can two tickets be issued to the same person? The level of ground passenger service at a very low level. The whole trip is quite average.
RouteGdansk to Warsaw
Date FlownSeptember 2018

"last time flying LOT"

(Denmark)

Not Verified | Warsaw to Copenhagen. I have used LOT a few times now and every single time the planes are late for departure. I am boarding a plane now and I will never ever use this airline again. If you are not in a hurry LOT is fine - if in a hurry better choose someone else. 2/10 = last time flying LOT.
RouteWarsaw to Copenhagen

"airline is unreliable"

(Poland)

Trip Verified | Warsaw to Krakow. This airline is unreliable, if you value your time avoid at all cost. Constant delays and cancellations. Any connecting flights with LOT are a huge risk. It’s always the same excuse for delays “operational reasons”
AircraftBombardier Q400
RouteWarsaw to Krakow

"a pleasant journey"

(Poland)

Trip Verified | It was a pleasant journey onboard LOT Polish Airlines. Round trip from Krakow to Bucharest. All flights were on time, and boarding was reliable, the cabin crew was amicable. It is a high-speed connection with a beautiful view of the Carpathian Mountains.
AircraftDash Q400
RouteKrakow to Bucharest

"is the worst airline"

Trip Verified | Lviv to Nice via Warsaw. LOT Polish Airlines is the worst airline. I recently traveled from LWO-NCE via WAW and my flight landed in Milan. I was suppose to land in Nice France. Which is 500 kilometers from Milan. LOT polish airlines told passengers they need to find there own way at their own cost to get to Nice. Passengers that want to go back to Warsaw and get rebooked had to wait 2 days since LOT doesn’t Fly daily to NCE. I had to pay $75 for a train which took 8 hours and $25 for a metro. All in all why fly with an airline and pay them money when they can’t even get you to your destination on time or even to where you need to get. This is the 4th time this year LOT screwed me over. I am done. Lucky European laws will get me my compensation for this canceled and humiliating flight.
AircraftE190
RouteLviv to Nice via Warsaw
Date FlownApril 2019

"worst airline I have used"

Trip Verified | LOT must be the worst airline I have used. On the flight from Kiev to Warsaw, my luggage came back with wheel ripped off. Their online claim policy for damage luggage has a 7 days limit. I have filled up their online claim form twice. After submitting the form you don't receive an instant confirmation email. The customer service told me to wait 5 days then contact them or submit the form again if I dont hear from them. Submitted the form twice, waited.... and nothing. The only number they have is to automated phone line service and you actually can't talk to anyone. You can contact the advisor via live chat, which is pretty useless and they tell you to submit the form again. I would give 0 points if I could. Unhelpful, unreliable, with bad constructed system. Avoid at all cost.
RouteKiev to Warsaw
Date FlownApril 2019

"all flights significant delays"

Not Verified | Chicago to Tel Aviv via Warsaw. Nothing happened on time, I took 4 flights with LOT for my trip and all flight faced significant delays. Staff was polite and accommodating.
RouteChicago to Tel Aviv via Warsaw