Kuwait Airways

Kuwait Airways customer review

FlighLHR-CGK-LHR via Kuwait. Could hardly move and seat wasn't very comfortable the in-flight entertainment wasn't always working - it worked in some flights. Flight attendants to and from Jakarta very friendly. Food was decent breakfast vouchers were handed out to passengers during transit in Kuwait. Overall it was okay - you get what you pay for.

Kuwait Airways customer review

Flight from UK to India via Kuwait was meant to take 16 hours changing at Kuwait. Flight cancelled and went next day via Rome. Took 2 full days and luggage not there when arrived in India delivered 3 days later. Return flight also cancelled and after spending day in hotel flew to Kuwait. Onward flight from Kuwait also cancelled so another day in hotel. Was told I was booked on a flight from Kuwait to Frankfurt for the next day and was given documentation. When I turned up for this flight I was told I was not booked on it. Kuwait Airways said I would have to spend another day in Kuwait hotel but made my own arrangements and managed to get back to the UK 3 days after leaving India. Minus luggage again. I will never fly with Kuwait Airways again and would not recommend them to my worst enemy.

Kuwait Airways customer review

JFK-KWI-DAC economy class. The seating was old and dirty. IFE absolute trash a 5 inch monitor behind the seat which is a joke. Picture quality poor. Below average flight attendant service - I asked for water and got it after 15 min later.

(Sri Lanka)

Colombo to Kuwait. Cabin crew helpful and attentive to requests. Fleet is very old and needs refurbishment. IFE is not up to standard. Seating is uncomfortable. High cabin noise inside. Flight delays.

Kuwait Airways customer review

It was like taking a trip back in time. Imagine a decent flight in the 1970s. Seats looked old (had ashtrays in seat arms) but comfy enough. Seat-back TV screens didn't work on 1/3 of the seats. 3 video channels (western middle eastern indian) and very old-fashioned VGA graphics on the video system menu. Food was satisfactory. Service from FAs seemed fine - courteous polite etc. But the ticket was cheap.

Kuwait Airways customer review

I travelled business class to New York - never again even it was offered free. The plane was three hours late boarding a regular occurrence ground staff told me. Boarding was a free for all. The plane was like something out of the 1960's my seat had masking tape holding the ashtray metal in place. The seat was I would say smaller than a premium economy seat. It reclined about 4 inches ie a slight lean. The footrest was a push out at the bottom of your seat plate thing. TV broke down twice. There is no alcohol not really an issue but you don't get given bottles of water - I think I was given two glasses through the flight and had to ask each time. The staff were miserable. The final insult was after arriving some 4 hours behind schedule my lower body was covered in bug bites I assume from the less than clean seat. Not to mention the chap who decided to lock himself in the loo on take off and when the door was pulled open refused to come out so they left him to his own devices luckily enough he was genuinely having a pee. It was the most dismal flying experience I have ever had in all categories from economy to first class on any airline. Its a disgrace. Don't consider doing it unless you are desperate or mad.

Kuwait Airways customer review

Planes could do with a cosmetic refit but I've flown worse. The plane was clean food was fine service efficient and staff were the usual mix of very nice and helpful and very offhand. I would fly with them again as the price was ridiculously low. Considering you get food and beverages and earphones at no extra cost whereas other cheap airlines charge you pretty much to do anything but breathe I can't complain. Just think of it as a budget airline and you'll be happy!

Kuwait Airways customer review

LHR-JFK return Business Class. All staff were charming helpful and polite. The purser allowed my wife's wheelchair to be stored in an on board cupboard. Although my vegetarian meal option was not ordered the purser managed to ruster up an appetizing meal. Would recommend this airline for Business Class travel value for money. The batteries on my in flight entertainment system failed on each leg but were replaced by attendants.

Kuwait Airways customer review

LHR to JFK return B777-200. The staff were rude IFE system did not work for at least half the people on the aircraft (in both directions) and the Cabin looked like it had not been refitted since the aircraft entered service in 1999. Other issues with staff included the guy sitting in the row behind me going off for a quick smoke in the toilet getting caught by the cabin crew and being let off because they could not be bothered to deal with him. This airline is terrible.

Kuwait Airways customer review

Heathrow to JFK New York. The staff were friendly food gorgeous hot towels pillows and blankets and free headphones. On the downside the planes are old and look a little jaded but I saved £800 on the fare between three of us to New York!