Kuwait Airways

"disappointed with staff in Delhi"

(South Africa)

Trip Verified | Delhi to Kuwait. I am very disappointed with staff in Delhi, they gave us a lot of trouble and made us wait unnecessarily saying that they do not know about the e-visa of Pakistan and saying that it's their first time flying that route. Hope it can be sorted out because this was my first time on the airline and its leaving me with a bad impression. Thanks
RouteDelhi to Kuwait

"seats are uncomfortable"

(Pakistan)

Not Verified | Lahore to Istanbul via Kuwait. Aircraft seats are uncomfortable. It was unclean. The service was not helpful and the meal not good.
RouteLahore to Istanbul via Kuwait

"they were fantastic"

Not Verified | London to Manila via Kuwait. I was very nervous after reading the reviews on here. However I have to say they were fantastic. The other passengers were a nightmare and I can see why the staff get the hump. The way they were treated was criminal.
RouteLondon to Manila via Kuwait

"It was chaos"

(Qatar)

Trip Verified | They lie. Having flown a few times with Kuwait Airways, I deliberately booked the back four seats as they are most suitable for my family of four. As we were boarding the plane we were advised the seats were 'broken' and moved to the front. It was chaos, children throwing food, kicking the seats in front and next to me, parents ignoring or sat in business class and nanniess had no control over the kids, even standing up on the seats during take off and landing. I went to look at our broken seats and all were being slept on by other passengers. Will never fly them again. Avoid. Transfer through KWI is unfriendly, airport has nothing to offer. On board wifi is very expensive comparatively to other airlines.
RouteDoha to Bangkok
Date FlownAugust 2019

"just do not want my money"

Not Verified | London to Kuwait via Bangkok. They emailed me a change of flight. The rescheduled flight took off from Kuwait three hours before I landed there. The seats on the plane were very comfortable so I decided to fly with them again. They have turned down three attempts to purchase two tickets online with three different credit cards which work everywhere else. I called their main office in Kuwait "We cannot help you or sell you tickets. Send an email". I sent two emails, one to Kuwait Airways and one to OASIS membership. Kuwait Airlines told me to phone the Kuwait office. OASIS memmbership told me to phone the Kuwait office or email Kuwait Airlines. Never met a company before who just do not want my money.
RouteLondon to Kuwait via Bangkok
Date FlownJanuary 2019

"It was a good experience"

(Spain)

Trip Verified | I flew to Malaga from Manila, with a stop-over at Kuwait with my wife and 2 year old son. It was a good experience. The attendants were very kind, the flights were on time and smooth, and all our bags were in tact. Also, our flight was affordable. I would fly this airline again and would recommend it to others.
AircraftBoeing 777-300ER
RouteManila to Malaga via Kuwait
Date FlownJune 2019

"never recommend this airline"

(Kuwait)

Trip Verified | Kuwait to Munich. Once I got inside I thought I was going get a cool touchscreen remote like Business and First Class. But turns out it was only First and Business Class that got the remote. But we got a touchscreen like Oman Air. I sat in the middle and the legroom was fine. But the space was horrible. The flight was 5 hours long I spent half of my time watching movies and half of my time sleeping. I will never recommend this airline.
AircraftBoeing 777-300 ER
RouteKuwait to Munich
Date FlownJune 2019

"I had an awful experience"

Trip Verified | London to Colombo via Kuwait. I had an awful experience flying with KU. Both flights to Colombo via Kuwait City and back to London were delayed, which meant missing my onward connections in Colombo and Kuwait (from Delhi). Got no sympathy nor assistance from KU staff at the very poor Kuwait airport. I ended up re-booking my flight at my own expense in Colombo and being rerouted through Cairo to get to London, which added 7 hours to my journey. I received no apology nor compensation from any KU staff. Their customer service was so poor ,with an attitude of passing the buck, just to get rid of you. Twice,I was promised to be met and assisted at the gate, nothing materialized. This airline must be avoided at any cost, Their staff are poorly trained in dealing with delayed flights and service recovery. As a delayed passenger, you are helpless and can't access Kuwait Airways customer service managers because they don't answer their phones. Anything less than a star in your rating?
RouteLondon to Colombo via Kuwait
Date FlownMay 2019

"barely have any complaints"

(Italy)

Trip Verified | Bangkok to Rome via Kuwait City. First time travelling with Kuwait Airways and barely have any complaints. Luggage drop/check in fast and smooth, normal (not incredibly organized) boarding. When it comes to the flights, much more leg space than what you usually get on other aircraft and everything was new. Big screen , not the widest western movie selection but you may find 4/5 movies that you'd like to watch. Food more than decent (good salmon quiche also), plentiful and fruit and veggie tasted fresh. Kind -and really pretty hostesses,I'm a girl and can add that on top! Only given a blanket, face mask and headcuffs. No problem with the luggages. The airport in Kuwait deserves mention: free wifi and free lounge with the comfiest recliner chairs and snacks for economy travelers. Add on top of this (and actually in the first place) a really competitive fare! Would gladly choose again!
RouteBangkok to Rome via Kuwait City
Date FlownMay 2019

"staff is insensitive"

Trip Verified | Delhi to London via Kuwait. The staff is insensitive to the needs of the passengers. My flight from Delhi to Kuwait got delayed and consequently I missed my Kuwait to London flight. I had already made reservations in London for that day but could not avail them. They booked me on night flight to London which meant that I had to stay in Kuwait for about 7-8 hours.
RouteDelhi to London via Kuwait