KLM Royal Dutch Airlines

KLM Royal Dutch Airlines customer review

KL1774 FRA-AMS 16/8/2014 on Embraer 190. Efficient online check-in and friendly staff at baggage drop off. The seat comfort was remarkable (seat 4A) comfortable leather seats and more than enough space. The flight had a delay of 30 minutes due to late arrival of the plane. Many passengers were afraid to miss their connection but the co-pilot and crew informed them well. Flight attendants were not as friendly as they use to be (both flight attendants were British and not Dutch). One drink and a snack was served.

KLM Royal Dutch Airlines customer review

KL1927 AMS-GVA 23/7/2014 on Boeing 737-800. Efficient online check-in and very friendly staff at baggage drop off. The flight had a delay of 20 minutes due to the busy summer holiday schedule at Schiphol Airport but the co- pilot kept us well informed. Flight attendants were very friendly and helpful. Two drinks and chips were served.

KLM Royal Dutch Airlines customer review

Having heard about KLM's new business class product being fitted on KLM's 777 fleet from April I was hopeful to experience it on my trip to Lima (after all why on earth did it take them so long to introduce proper flatbeds in the first place). No such luck the cabin crew told me the roll-out on the 777's won't now start till October. The old business class seats in a 2-3-2 configuration simply isn't what you expect on a premium airline. Also due to staff shortages there wasn't a fast-track channel opened up on boarding. The crew were excellent and to some extent made up for the lack in comfort and sophistication of the product but until the fleet is properly kitted out I'll avoid KLM for long haul flights.

KLM Royal Dutch Airlines customer review

Flew from Bristol to Amsterdam then back again in August 2014. Have done the same journey twice with EasyJet and Ryanair in the last year. KLM was a big improvement! Competitive prices great service friendly staff pleasant flights free snack and beverage on board. It's a shame to read some of the bad reviews on here and I can only assume they are few and far between as my experience with KLM was magnificent. Highly recommended will be flying with them again for sure!

KLM Royal Dutch Airlines customer review

After a beautiful week in St. Petersburg and Moscow it was time to fly back with the KLM from Moscow (SVO) to Amsterdam (AMS). The Moscow airport (SVO) is in fact a very dull airport. Some shops and restaurants in the middle and that’s about it. Our flight (PH-BXP 737-900) arrived on time and we started boarding approx half an hour before scheduled departure. We already checked in the day before and were offered an economy comfort seat for a small extra price. I took seat 5c since I prefer to always sit on the aisle. We took off about 15 minutes after scheduled departure and soon after we reached cruising altitude a hot meal was offered in economy. I was pleasantly surprised by this service since on the way in to St. Petersburg only a hot snack was offered. Finally a cup of tea or coffee was served. Arrival was on time and soon after I found myself waiting for the train to take me home.

KLM Royal Dutch Airlines customer review

Flew Bristol to Lima business class. No delays on either journey. Seats were comfortable able to catch a few hours sleep on the overnight flight on the way back. The entertainment system was good the cabin crew very attentive. Travelling to and from Bristol went without a hitch despite a tight connection on the way back.

KLM Royal Dutch Airlines customer review

First time to fly KLM based on their new World Business Class Product. We flew return from Toronto to Amsterdam. Both flights on time service outstanding although slightly higher marks to the crew on the outbound. The new WBC seat was the most comfortable ever flown in and unlike other airline layouts the main cabin (747) was extremely spacious. Even the upper deck was well laid out. Will be using them again on our next flight and would recommend their new World Business Class on the 747's only at the moment.

(Japan)

I have taken 4 international flights in the last week with KLM. One was canceled-I was given the offer to take a partner flight so went to the airport but all seats had been taken-went home and took the next day flight. On arriving in Amsterdam for a connecting flight to London there was over a 3 hour delay - finally got on the plane to London and there wasn't any running water in the lavatory! I am just back in Japan minus my checked-in bags! I do not know if this is the norm with KLM but it has been a nightmare as 3 out of 4 flights I have taken have had problems. I have an exceedingly bad taste in my mouth-my 12 year old son too.

KLM Royal Dutch Airlines customer review

Dreadful experience. 28th July. 3 hours on the Tarmac at Glasgow because Schiphol airport was closed due to weather conditions. Yet they still flew us into the chaos knowing that we had missed our connecting flight and that all flights out of Amsterdam were cancelled or delayed. Long story cut short 200000 cases lying in the hold in Amsterdam KLM staff rude and not enough of them to deal with the amount of people requiring flights. Stood for 8 hours in queues along with hundreds of others with only a bottle of water given to us free of charge they told us to find our own hotel rooms for the night and they would refund the cost first night of our holiday lost luggage then lost for 4 days! Holiday to Lake Como completely ruined. No customer service whatsoever! £25 voucher given to us with our lost luggage for our next flight with KLM- no thanks KLM we will use other airlines. Never again will we fly through Schiphol or use KLM.
Value For Money N/A

KLM Royal Dutch Airlines customer review

LHR-AMS-DXB in business class. By far the best part of the flight was the Skyteam lounge at H/row T4 Amsterdam's lounge was tired unwelcoming huge queue to enter and poor selection of refreshments. Schiphol is undergoing a major refit avoid until completed! Very old aircraft with equally tired crew who did the minimum to service a full flight. I can only imagine that the KLM cabin crew are on fantastic salaries otherwise why would they want to be there? It certainly had nothing to do with wanting to provide any level of service. Food average frequent beverage service and on schedule arrival. As a FB Platinum for life member I have tried to remain loyal although with so many airlines flying into the ME region now I will certainly shop around. What's the point of being loyal if there is absolutely zero interest from KLM when giving them your business?