Jetstar Pacific

Jetstar Pacific customer review

Wish I'd read this before booking or I wouldn't have bothered. Our first flight from HCMC to Da Nang was delayed from 10.35 until after 4pm so that was the first day of our resort holiday lost. The night before our flight from Da Nang to Hanoi I received an email saying our flight had been put forward to a day later which meant missing another day and the cruise ship we were to board. We went to the airport anyway and got a Vietnam air flight immediately arriving half an hour earlier than the booked Jetstar.
Value For Money N/A

Jetstar Pacific customer review

People need to remember that this is a budget airline! I used them for 3 flights within Vietnam one of which was severely delayed one was actually brought forward by about 40 mins and the other went without a hitch but I have no complaints - but that's the risk you run when flying budget delays and cancellations are inevitable.

Jetstar Pacific customer review

SYD-HNL. In a word dreadful. Trip taken end of July 2012 following the 'collapse' of Air Australia. Thank goodness we were only going across to Hawaii. Aside from the price there is nothing I can recommend about this airline flying this sector. The seats were uncomfortable the food was expensive and sub-standard and the entertainment well perhaps the most entertaining thing was imagining getting off the plane in Honolulu. Finally the service was shocking. I will never fly with Jetstar again.

Jetstar Pacific customer review

Arrived in Vietnam with two Jetstar Pacific flights pre-booked. Flight 592 from Ho Chi Minh city to Danang on Nov 10th and a return Flight 593 on Nov 14th. Both were cancelled. I spent 15 minutes on Nov 10th trying to get them to answer their phone. I went out to the Airport early which meant I had an entire afternoon to watch the delays postponements and lack of information. The substitute flight I was given left over an hour late so I didn't get to Danang until after dark. I heard that my 13.35 return flight to Ho Chi Minh city was also cancelled and that they had rebooked me on a much later flight which would make me miss my International Connection out of Vietnam I had to waste more time trying to change this. Eventually I was forced get up at 5 am to take an early morning flight instead meaning I had to waste 7 hours in HCMC airport. I will never fly with them again.

Jetstar Pacific customer review

SIN-SGN. Price was excellent. Check-in and boarding was easy. Flew on an A320. Flight attendants seemed in a bad mood. Seat was uncomfortable little legroom no IFE and not enough recline. Food was extremely cheap but it wasn't really filling - it was good though. Bad presentation of food looked like it was a frozen dinner.

Jetstar Pacific customer review

We found the JetStar Pacific service to be very unreliable. First flight booked HCM City-Hanoi 9:55am flight. Turned up at airport to be told flight delayed to 4:00pm so wasted whole day sitting in low standard Ho Chi Minh domestic airport. Food vouchers provided but airport restaurant would only give limited and very poor quality food selection so ended up paying for a meal. Aircraft had fixed upright seats so very uncomfortable 2hr flight. Second flight was supposed to be Hanoi - HCM City departing 15:55pm. JetStar contacted me by SMS 3 days prior to be told flight was delayed to 10:25pm - good communication but this was too late for connection flight to Australia. Rang JetStar Pacific and managed to book earlier flight at 13:55pm so all looking okay. Turned up at airport 2 hrs prior (luckily) to find out that amended flight had been cancelled. Staff provided very limited support in trying to find another flight on another airline. No economy seats available to make international connection so ended up buying 2 of the last 5 Business Class seats on another airline. JetStar Pacific airport service was very slow as they only provide one check-in counter versus multiple counters for other operators in the same departure area. Not recommended.

(New Zealand)

AKL-HCMC cancelled the flight for no reason. Assured me that I would be on the next day's flight. The next day there was no record of me and I was told the flight was full. Spent 3 hours with many angry people trying to sort it out. On my return they cancelled my Hanoi - HCMC flight so I lost a day and both ends of my trip. Customer service was awful.

Jetstar Pacific customer review

SGN-DAD-SGN. Check in on both legs quick and easy. Boarding a little chaotic but no more so than most cheap Asia flights. Extremely old and dirty Boeing 737-400. Both flights left and arrived pretty much to time and crew were polite and friendly. The general feel of aircraft was old worn out and dirty which does not give you a good feeling. Overall the flight was very good value for money however I would not choose to fly with Jetstar again due to the state of the aircraft.

(Czech Republic)

HKG to SIN. They get the job done and that is about it. Aircraft was a well maintained A320 legroom was ok for the 3.5hrs trip. Cabin crew friendly.

Jetstar Pacific customer review

Check in was quick and easy flights on time. The plane was a little scruffy and the boarding a bit chaotic but nothing that bad. Jetstar were much cheaper than other options and they did the job well. We would use them again.