Jetstar Asia

"only has 15kg allowance"

Trip Verified | Singapore to Hong Kong. Jetstar Asia wasn’t a friendly airline nor a cheap flight at all! The flight price itself is reasonable but for the first baggage which only has 15kg allowance was very expensive. For whichever that goes over the 15kg, you need to pay $20~$30 per kg. And you have to pay by kg, no other options - they said ‘you pay or you miss your flight!’ I ended up paying $400 in total for the baggage check in. I asked them if i could take out things from my bag because I was two hours early.
RouteSingapore to Hong Kong
Date FlownAugust 2018

"impressed with the service"

Trip Verified | Jieyang to Singapore. My boyfriend and me were on flight 3K 824 on 30 July 2018. We were very impressed with the service rendered by the 4 crew members. It was a full flight with quite a number of infants, toddlers and impatient elderlies, yet the crews displayed an outstanding amount of patience, cheerfulness and an overall great service. It really made a difference to the general atmosphere of the flight. Thank you for a memorable experience. Good job, keep it up !
RouteJieyang to Singapore

"They did not apologize"

(Vietnam)

Trip Verified | Ho Chi Mình City to Da nang. I spent a lot more money to book tickets on this day. Despite of the higher price, we just have only 7kg portable instead of 20kg consignment. After checking in online, I went to get the boarding pass ticket, my family spent over $25 for 15 kilograms on round trip, I carried a 7kg suitcase and a briefcase over 1kg, but that's okay my family does not carry any baggage on the airplane because all their luggage was deposited. At the boarding pass time they checked again my briefcase and it exceeded 7kg so they forced me to pay $25 more with an attitude very unprofessional. They did not apologize and just returned me boarding pass paper to boarded the plane on time. I’m disappointed about the unprofessional attitude of the ground staff from Jetstar.
RouteHo Chi Mình City to Da nang
Date FlownJuly 2018

"I will choose Jetstar again"

(Hong Kong)

Trip Verified | Hong Kong to Kansai. This was my first time to fly with Jetstar from HKG to KIX on 1 July 2018 (flight GK 064) and from KIX to HKG (flight GK 063). I was satisfied with the on-time departures and arrivals. The in-flight services were efficient. Flight attendants were polite and professional. I will choose Jetstar again in the future.
RouteHong Kong to Kansai

"extremely pleasant flight"

Trip Verified | Kuala Lumpur to Singapore. It was an extremely pleasant flight. Cabin crew were extremely friendly. They even asked me how my day was. I was charmed by their kindness. Seat width and legroom were good for a low cost airline. The only downside was the cleanliness of the plane as I found an oily paper bag in the seat pocket of my seat. Overall, I would highly recommend Jetstar.
RouteKuala Lumpur to Singapore
Date FlownJune 2018

"money hungry company"

Trip Verified | Singapore to Ho Chi Minh City. My first impression is being hassled to spend more money on my carrryon bag because it was 1 kilo over the eight limit. Even after taking my sweater and a scarf and wearing them to make it .02 kilos over “7” they told me it was still To heavy and I’m Not allowed to wear my items? I had to pay 60 Singapore dollars for a tiny backpack that Weighed 7.2 kilos! So disrespectful and money hungry company. To top it off the airplane was extremely dirty. I would never fly this airline again. My carry on in back pack that had one laptop in it and some clothes items and a book was more expensive than my air plane ticket!
RouteSingapore to Ho Chi Minh City
Date FlownMay 2018

"dissatisfied with this airline"

(Malaysia)

Trip Verified | Kuala Lumpur to Darwin via Singapore. Very dissatisfied with this airline. I first started having issues with them at booking. It wasn't clear in their process that baggage was not included with the price of the flight. So I had to call them to add a bag. Then when I checked in they wouldn't let me carry my guitar on but had to check it and they charged me an extra $100 for that privilege. Then the guy who told me I had to check my guitar told me it was 40 RM per kilo and when I went to go pay the bill it was 50 RM per kilo.
RouteKuala Lumpur to Darwin via Singapore
Date FlownApril 2018

"flight was quite comfortable"

Trip Verified | I flew from Singapore to Jakarta on Jetstar Asia (codeshare with Jet Airways). The flight was quite comfortable for the short flight. The legspace and seat width and support was comfortable. Since it was a codeshare flight, I got a complementary snack and beverage which was sufficient and good for the flight duration.
RouteSingapore to Jakarta
Date FlownMarch 2018

"I will choose Jetstar again"

(Myanmar)

Trip Verified | Yangon to Singapore. Very Nice Trip. Flight on time and seat is comfortable Flight attendants are very friendly and very impressed. This is my first time flown with lost cost airlines but they make me very impressed. Starting from the purser to all the cabin crew all are very friendly and they talk very polite and a very comfortable flight. They also remind passengers to notice the time difference between Yangon (Myanmar) and Singapore. Both landing and take off was smooth. I will choose Jetstar again because of them. Wish I will meet them soon on the coming future.
RouteYangon to Singapore
Date FlownFebruary 2018

"A comfortable flight"

(Myanmar)

Trip Verified | Singapore to Yangon. A comfortable flight but crew not friendly. There are 4 cabin crew, 1 purser and 3 (1 male and 2 female) Only one are friendly other 3 including purser are not friendly and they look angry I don't know what wrong with them. Although I greet the Purser when boarding the aircraft she just say hello and no smile and so different form the one I flown from Yangon to Singapore. The only one friendly is so helpful and she explain me kindly about the duty free objects and I requested her for a money exchange she also helped me with that. What a nice crew and very thankful to you for making a great flight. She is very smart can speak 3 languages.
RouteSingapore to Yangon