Jetstar Asia

Jetstar Asia customer review

SIN-HKT. Check in done online baggage drop nice and quick. Aircraft A320 in good condition leather seats ok not much leg room but for flights around 2-3 hours should not be a problem. Buy on board service was efficient and reasonably priced. If the price was right would not hesitate to fly with them again.

Jetstar Asia customer review

BL593 from Da Nang to Saigon was cancelled with no warning or explanation. Put on a (5 hrs) later flight. Staff quite rude. Gave us a meal voucher which was refused at all food outlets in the airport except one grubby cafe who supplied a 'special menu' for voucher holders! Legroom felt like the smallest I have experienced to date - very uncomfortable. Due to poor reputation Jetstar is not my airline of choice but chose purely on convenience of flight time which does not appear to be 'regular' and wonder whether it was listed and when not fully subscribed simply bundled into the later regular flight?

Jetstar Asia customer review

We were near rear of the queue at the check in for Flight 3K556 from Saigon to Singapore before the counter opened 2 hrs before the flight. Service was painfully slow and we got checked within 1 minute of the 40min cut off time. Immigration and security delays got us to gate with only 1 minute to spare. If anyone missed the gate cut off it would have been down to Jetstar's own slow service but to be fair do not know whether any of the many behind us were knocked back or not. Seat pitch is way too small for any flights of 1 hour or more in fact quite painful. I noticed most passengers accepted this shortcoming and did not recline their seat - except the one in front of me!

Jetstar Asia customer review

Flew Hanoi-SIN on A320. Leather seats were ok but leg space is really tight. Seat recline - as good as no recline. Though this is a budget carrier more could be done with the seats. Seats pale in comparison with other budget carries I have flown. Cabin crew attentive and service was prompt. Plane was overall in a good condition. Air con was regulated such that we didn't have to purchase the blankets. One should consider full service carriers for any flight more than 4 hours especially if you are tall.

Jetstar Asia customer review

Flew TPE-SIN aircraft was an A320 that was recently delivered in October this year. Seats are comfortable although leg room is very small. Recline was also barely noticeable. Service by the staff are also excellent and toilets were kept very clean throughout the entire flight. Would recommend for short-medium haul flights but might reconsider for flights longer than 5 hours.

(Spain)

PNH to SIN. The aircraft was clean. Flight was on time. Very little leg room. OK for this flight (

Jetstar Asia customer review

Flight from Phnom Penh to Singapore on time on spotlessly clean aircraft with friendly and efficient staff.

Jetstar Asia customer review

We had a nearly 3-hour delay on 10 Nov on our SIN-DPS flight (VF241). We were told that the computerised check-in system was down. At the start of the delay there were confusion on what to do and the communication to the passengers affected was poorly managed. At times there were discrepancy between the instruction by Jetstar Asia and Changi Airport's staffs. We were originally in the "web-check in" queue since we had checked in online but was redirected to a long queue specifically for our flight afterwards. Apparently the web check in queue was functioning soon after we left out queue to join a super long queue. To make things worse at the boarding gate we were told that our seats (which we paid for) has been taken by others! My wife and I have to either sit separately staff did not even bother to ask the passengers whether they were open to a switch? In short the delay was badly managed.

Jetstar Asia customer review

SIN-SGN rtn. My cabin bag was overweight by 3 kgs so I paid the excess SGD60 and then they insisted I check the bag in at the gate. Left the bag with staff at gate who assured me it would be loaded. It wasn't. Agent in SGN was less than helpful and asked me three times if I was sure my bag hadn't been taken off the carousel and left beside it. 24 hrs and three phone calls later I was informed the bag had arrived and I needed to travel to the airport to collect it as they would not deliver it to the hotel despite it being their fault. All up SGD 60 for the honour of them losing my bag and then taxi fares of USD30 to get to and from the airport to collect the bag. Didn't mind being charged the excess but the loss of the bag and the refusal to deliver was just too ridiculous. Flight was good but the baggage issues ruined my trip.

Jetstar Asia customer review

Flew from SIN-BKK-SIN. The flight to BKK was fun and seat was still acceptable as it was just a 2 hours flight but the return flight to SIN was torture! The leather seat was so hard and uncomfortable and the air conditioning was not in good condition.