Jetblue Airways

Jetblue Airways customer review

PHX-JFK. Everything on time overnight flight. Standard JB service. Chatty flight attendants in the back made it hard to sleep. I don't feel like the seat is that great the back support is good but I think the seat bottom is thin. Arrival into JFK early.

Jetblue Airways customer review

Our tickets were purchased well in advance at which time assigned seating was unavailable. We showed up at the airport to check-in and were told we could not be guaranteed our seats would be together unless we purchased the extra legroom seats which we did not want. We felt we were forced to pay the extra $40 per seat so we could sit together. We again had the same poor experience on the way home. I am extremely unhappy with this experience and feel I have been ripped off.

Jetblue Airways customer review

They now have their Even More Speed security lanes but it was useless. I got to walk right up and show my ID and boarding pass but it still took 30 mins to get through security. Crew was pleasant as usual but the pilot never said a word to us. Jetblue pilots usually stand in front and introduce themselves tell you the length of the flight weather etc. This one said nothing. Legroom is great and snacks are always appreciated. Yet for the second time in a row IFE didn't work. Half the channels didn't work along with several radio stations as well. I fear they are turning into just another US carrier.

Jetblue Airways customer review

IAD-JFK. Booked as a codeshare flight with South African Airways. Flight was late out of IAD but that is pretty common on these East Coast morning flights. I was happily surprised with the legroom and PTV. Flight Attendants were friendly.

(Slovakia)

FLL-NAS on Embraer. Short pleasant flight. Due to short flight there wasn't full drink service but everyone had bottle of water on seat when boarding. Choice of two complimentary snacks. Direct TV radios and airshow were available at any seat. Seats were comfortable with nice legroom. First bag is free on all flights. Before departure captain came out of cockpit and made welcome announcement facing cabin. Cabin crew were nice. Waiting time for baggage at NAS could be better.

Jetblue Airways customer review

Unlike other airlines I don't have to worry about my bags going missing and I don't have to pay a bag check-in fee. They don't have First Class because they don't need it. They have more leg room than others and snacks and drinks. Every seat has a personal TV with free Direct TV and Radio for your entertainment.

Jetblue Airways customer review

My daughter was booked on an early morning flight she got to the airport before 5am and was told her flight was canceled. My daughter repeatedly asked for help in arranging another flight and received none from Jet Blue personnel she found them unhelpful and rude and kept repeating they were sorry but there was nothing they could do. She was left to wander around a large metropolitan airport to arrange her own flight. Although I tried many attempts to resolve the problem JetBlue were very unresponsiveness and offered no real resolution.

Jetblue Airways customer review

We sat for 4 hrs on the tarnac on 2 different planes. On the second flight out of Dulles did not leave until 11pm and we did not arrive in Boston until 1am. We lost our connection for permission to fly which does not happen we misconnected 3 times. Service is horrible a very disorganized airline. I must say however some people were very helpful and did help accommodate us.

Jetblue Airways customer review

Every leg of the trip was delayed plane was very hot and we missed our connection. They wanted to charge us for rebooking after we missed our connection and were faced with a rude employee at the desk at JFK.

Jetblue Airways customer review

LGB-SMF return same day. Cocktails way overpriced cabin attendants slow not very friendly and one on the SMF-LGB jaunt was downright rude. A320 was OK.