Jetblue Airways

Jetblue Airways customer review

JFK-BTV. JFK T5 was clean with lots of shops free WiFi and security was a breeze. It was on a newly painted A320 however the cabin was the older type. Seats were comfortable legroom was excellent and the cabin was showing its age but well maintained. Flight time was only 45 minutes but drinks were served as well as peanuts and cookies. Service was rushed the head FA was friendly but the other two were reserved. Live TV worked fine. Overall decent flight but nothing spectacular.

Jetblue Airways customer review

FLL to LGA. Attendants simply don't care anymore. After years of only flying JetBlue and being more than satisfied it is time to try South West I think. We don't fly often a couple times a year so stark difference in airline service attitude etc readily apparent.

Jetblue Airways customer review

Red eye flight from Long Beach to New York JFK with a connection in Salt Lake City. Aircraft was spacious clean and well maintained. Enjoyed the Direct TV and complimentary snacks. A drawback were the leather seats that made for uncomfortable seating for sleep as I kept sliding downwards but was manageable nonetheless.

Jetblue Airways customer review

PDX-JFK in Economy (extra legroom). This was my first Jetblue flight - it felt like a flying bus. Somehow I was expecting a little more from this airline. Service was very efficient and rushed - I far prefer the friendliness of Southwest Airlines. I would use this airline again but it would not be a first choice.

Jetblue Airways customer review

NYC-LAX. We flew with a family of 4 and were assisted at every level. Legroom is very good sure the cabin livery is bland and the seats look dated but the TV options snacks and complimentary drinks outweigh any other domestic US experience we have had.

Jetblue Airways customer review

BOS-DCA-BOS. These flights were sold by Aer Lingus as part of a round-trip between Dublin and DCA. On the outward trip I received an upgrade to Extra Legroom (Row 1) on the return I was seated in Row 2 with the admonition that I would be bumped if a mobility impaired passenger needed the seat. The outbound trip was delayed due to weather conditions and I felt that more information could have been given at the gate as the departure time slipped back the return trip was early. All employees I encountered were pleasant and helpful and I was impressed a free snack/beverage was offered on these short flights.

Jetblue Airways customer review

My last 3 flights with them were delayed for at least 2 hours. One trip from DCA to Boston was delayed 3 hours while we sat on the tarmac waiting for the plane to be de-iced. Every other airline was taking off and landing. Jet Blue told us that we had to wait for the de-icing truck because it wasn't being used that night by the other airlines but they had a higher safety standard. They had an inexperienced pilot and that kept us grounded for an extra 3 hours. I agree that the seats are comfortable but being held for hours to compensate for untrained staff is torture.

Jetblue Airways customer review

FLL-EWR roundtrip 4-5 times each year. As jetBlue and Continental/United are the only airlines that fly direct between FLL and EWR choice is limited. I have always found the staff friendly helpful informative and quick to serve. The captain was at the front of the plane welcoming you onboard and thanking you upon arrival. The ERJ- 90s are a bit uncomfortable and narrow but the A320s are modern and clean. Always pay the $25 for extra leg room.

Jetblue Airways customer review

I recently flew Boston to Tampa. The flight experience was great spacious seats professional flight crew and TV screens in all the seats made the flight more enjoyable. The only negative aspect was the price of the headsets they should be complimentary for passengers. Costs could be decreased onboard the flights snacks should be made readily available throughout the flight.

Jetblue Airways customer review

Flew LGB-SEA. Flight departed slightly late but arrived in Seattle ahead of time. Crew were attentive and gave a good service. Complimentary refreshments and snacks served. A320 aircraft were clean and well kept. Overall the experience was good and I would use them again.