Jetblue Airways

Jetblue Airways customer review

Went from BUF to TPA in February. The flight was on time (both directions). The plane was clean and had decent leg room. The kids liked the TVs and snacks. I liked that I didn't have to pay an extra $35 per checked bag like other airlines. Overall our experience was very positive and I would not hesitate to fly with JetBlue again.

(South Africa)

New York JFK to Orlando Int Florida. Airbus A320. Very friendly ground staff. Nice plane lots of legroom and seat width and comfort was great. Pilot got us through thunderstorm with minimum bumps. Took off on time and arrived on schedule despite holding for traffic close to Orlando. Great cabin crew.

Jetblue Airways customer review

Booked a flight for my son from San Francisco to Boston. Red eye flight. They delayed the flight and then cancelled it all together but not until he sat in the airport for 5 hours being promised that it would take off. It was not until the crew got in and they determined that they were overtime that they cancelled the flight. They should have known their hours way before then. My feeling is that they kept them hanging on so that they did not have to book anyone with other airlines. What's worse is that I used credits from jetBlue because they did the same thing to us last year.

Jetblue Airways customer review

On July 15 2012 we were scheduled to departure from Syracuse NY to Fort Lauderdale Florida. The flight was scheduled to leave at 1.55 pm. We were inside the airplane for almost 2 hours before they asked us to get off due to "weather". Later on we find out that only JetBlue had cancelled all their flights to FLL Airport and we were stuck in Syracuse. There were no "weather issues" and it seems that JetBlue is known for using this excuse in order not to pay or credit their customers. We didn't leave on Sunday July 15th instead JetBlue said that the only available flight to make it to Florida was on Monday July 16th from Syracuse NY to Orlando Florida. On top of that they didn't provide us with any credit to spend the night or for the inconvenience of flying to Orlando instead of Fort Lauderdale.

Jetblue Airways customer review

We flew Jet Blue out of Oakland. Friendly service agents and a pleasant flight. On time and luggage arrived. Individual screens for each passenger beverages and snacks on the short flight.

Jetblue Airways customer review

Scheduled to fly out of Denver on flight 98 on 07/06/12. There was a fault the airline attempted to repair it unsuccessfully and then after 4 hours plus we were officially all placed onto a replacement aircraft. That aircraft was scheduled to depart at 10.15 it left 11.00. The whole "Jet Blue Experience" is pretty much a joke with a $50.00 credit in lieu of the full credit we were supposed to receive for a delay over 6 hours.

Jetblue Airways customer review

Flew JetBlue to Logan airport. Great flight! Crew and inflight services were top-notch better than any other US carrier. Seats seemed a little old but they were very comfortable and had PTV's. A calm and a pleasant experience. Would definitely fly with them again.

Jetblue Airways customer review

Not family friendly. They would not let me accompany my minor child to the gate because she was older than 14. They stated that TSA made this rule but when I checked with TSA they told me that it was up to the airline and that United routinely allowed older minor children to be accompanied to the gate by a parent. I highly recommend checking the airline policies if you are in this situation.
Seat Comfort N/A
Value For Money N/A

Jetblue Airways customer review

I was traveling with my family on a what was supposed to be a short flight (from San Francisco to Long beach). After everyone boarded the flight captain announced that navigation system was broken. He said it will take 15 to 20 min to fix it. After 2.5 hours problem is not fixed. We were still on the flight they didn't even let us wait at the gate. After 5 hours they provided the option to get on other flight after 5 hours. But we had to go to the ticketing counter to collect the luggage. So we missed new flight plus the old flight (which got fixed). After 6.30 hours we are still in airport. At that point I had to call it quits and buy tickets from another airline. Terrible customer service plus we don't get any compensation for the delay (refunded ticket is only compensation.

Jetblue Airways customer review

First and last time I ever fly this airline. I have Diamond and Silver status on two other major carriers and will stick with them in the future. I chose this flight last minute to get home earlier. Upon arrival at Terminal 5 I noticed the majority of the flights were delayed and my flight was delayed 3 separate times. I could have looked for other options but was not provided with this option. The desk said we would be compensated for the mechanical delay. Why doesn't anyone understand the most important commodity is time and the method how this situation was handled will keep me away.
Seat Comfort N/A