Jetblue Airways

Jetblue Airways customer review

BOS-JFK. The flight was delayed without any explanation. No greeting while boarding with a bored flight attendant at the door. The plane was clean. I had booked an extra space seat and I was not disappointed. The drink and snack service was ok for such a short flight and the TV was great. Overall not impressed by the attitude of the crew which is much more efficient and friendly on Virgin America.

Jetblue Airways customer review

JFK to Austin TX. I really thought the competitive advantage that Jetblue had over other airlines was the CEO vision of being a "friendly airline". I remember the blue chips and jokes that the crews made before take-off when Jetblue started up. That is no longer the case. An older gentleman in the front row of my flight asked for a snack while the flight attendant was taking beverage orders. She spoke to him in a very rude tone and stated that she would not serve any snacks until she was finished with the beverage service. The gentlemen had no time between flights to eat. The food was an arm length away from her but she refused. She was very rude to another woman who placed her carry on in an overhead two rows up from her seat. She made her move it one compartment over. And Jetblue what is with the manual emergency instructions - with built in televisions we have to watch a manual instruction? Jetblue will not see me back as a customer. The prices are higher than the other airlines unless they are flying you on a special. The rude crews and the fact that JFK is the hub for Jetblue is enough reason for me to shop elsewhere!

Jetblue Airways customer review

My work required last minute travel to New York City from Buffalo New York on a recent weekday morning. JetBlue website was easy to use and I booked a reasonably priced roundtrip flight. Flight to JFK was fine with just a slight delay departing BUF. However departure of return flight was delayed just about 3 hours but just 1/2 hour at a time. Two male flight attendants were a bit gruff and bossy with the passengers which has never been the case with many other JetBlue flights.

Jetblue Airways customer review

A fantastic flight Tampa to Boston. Our trip home was also smooth and fun for the kids and parents. Flight attendants professional and nice and the pilots informative.

Jetblue Airways customer review

My family took a flight to Disney and it was the most perfect airline experience. The seats were comfortable there was a wide assortment of refreshments. The trip was smooth sailing. Coming home we did experience a 45 minute wait time due to weather. But the captain kept us fully informed and we were on our way as soon as the weather permitted.

Jetblue Airways customer review

CLT-JFK. Getting through CLT check in/security was easy the one free bag was a nice touch as well. Boarding on time from CLT's new D terminal which offers good food and plentiful seating. Boarding on time and welcomed by a somewhat friendly female flight attendant who just continued to say Hi Hi Hi. No welcome aboard. Plenty of legroom and IFE was already turned on. Smooth flight chips and a drink were for 1.5 hour flight. The same female flight attendant was rude in asking an unaccompanied minor to "Turn down your headphones. We can hear them in the front." T5 at JFK is amazing. Overall great flight much better value than US and DL who fly this route.

Jetblue Airways customer review

ROC-JFK-LGB Return. Rochester NY to JFK a new Embraer E190. Seat wide enough with enough legroom even for a large person such as myself. Short flight less than an hour in the air. JFK-LGB in a reasonably new A320. All flights on time or a little early. Flight attendants were reasonably outgoing and cheerful yet professional. JFK-LGB leg they let me have all the liquids I desired. I knew beforehand all JetBlue offers are snacks so I brought food along for the long flight. Same story on return trip. IFE worked as advertised. Bring along your own headphones if you can. Online check in is a breeze and highly recommended by the lines I observed trying to check in at LGB. I can't comment on their baggage handling as I did carry on.