Jetblue Airways

(Slovakia)

FLL-NAS on Embraer. Short pleasant flight. Due to short flight there wasn't full drink service but everyone had bottle of water on seat when boarding. Choice of two complimentary snacks. Direct TV radios and airshow were available at any seat. Seats were comfortable with nice legroom. First bag is free on all flights. Before departure captain came out of cockpit and made welcome announcement facing cabin. Cabin crew were nice. Waiting time for baggage at NAS could be better.

Jetblue Airways customer review

Unlike other airlines I don't have to worry about my bags going missing and I don't have to pay a bag check-in fee. They don't have First Class because they don't need it. They have more leg room than others and snacks and drinks. Every seat has a personal TV with free Direct TV and Radio for your entertainment.

Jetblue Airways customer review

My daughter was booked on an early morning flight she got to the airport before 5am and was told her flight was canceled. My daughter repeatedly asked for help in arranging another flight and received none from Jet Blue personnel she found them unhelpful and rude and kept repeating they were sorry but there was nothing they could do. She was left to wander around a large metropolitan airport to arrange her own flight. Although I tried many attempts to resolve the problem JetBlue were very unresponsiveness and offered no real resolution.

Jetblue Airways customer review

We sat for 4 hrs on the tarnac on 2 different planes. On the second flight out of Dulles did not leave until 11pm and we did not arrive in Boston until 1am. We lost our connection for permission to fly which does not happen we misconnected 3 times. Service is horrible a very disorganized airline. I must say however some people were very helpful and did help accommodate us.

Jetblue Airways customer review

Every leg of the trip was delayed plane was very hot and we missed our connection. They wanted to charge us for rebooking after we missed our connection and were faced with a rude employee at the desk at JFK.

Jetblue Airways customer review

LGB-SMF return same day. Cocktails way overpriced cabin attendants slow not very friendly and one on the SMF-LGB jaunt was downright rude. A320 was OK.

Jetblue Airways customer review

BOS-IAD. A dreadful experience. The flight was delayed and no information on further delays although they were obvious (e.g. crew lining up at what was supposed to be the departure). Well worn seats. Once on the plane we could not depart for 1hr. They easily could have kept us at the gate. The satellite radio is mostly obscurities and a lot of programming for political conservatives and evangelical Christians. It struck me as a very cheap product although one has to pay for earphones if a passenger doesn't have their own. Indifferent flight attendants and unintelligible announcements The airline seems to be trading on its previous reputation for quirky friendly service.

(South Korea)

JFK-FLL. Received free upgrade to "Even More Legroom" seat. Very spacious and wide seat with Direct TV. Drinks and free chips were served. Crews were very friendly and service was very good.

(Dominican Republic)

SDQ-JFK and also SJU a few times. Great coach seats in leather I love the leg room it is really comfy on international flights they always provide free movies entertainment flight attendants provides a very nice impression and a great experience. Their pilots are always saying goodbye to passengers when aircraft lands which means that they really appreciate our business with them.

Jetblue Airways customer review

FLL-LGB-LAS. 2 of cabin crew called in sick so we had to wait for replacements who were very funny & in good spirits. Gate personnel kept us informed. We left about 1hr late but made up time and got to Vegas only 20 mins behind schedule. Sat in a row with extra legroom well worth the extra cost. Food was ok. TV great though some connection issues. Only annoying thing was everyone had to deplane in LGB even if continuing to Vegas on same aircraft. I actually had to move up a row! Best domestic flight on my 25000 miles trip from Dubai to USA & back.