Jetblue Airways

Jetblue Airways customer review

IAD-JFK E190 Had an Even More ticket. I seen no evidence of Even More Speed at IAD. Ended up in the normal security line. Seat was spacious. We encountered a 2.5 hour delay due to a dent found on the aircraft. I do believe they should have let passengers disembark. However IFE was switched on and snacks distributed so they managed the situation very well. The complete product in a normal situation I think is great.

Jetblue Airways customer review

JFK-CUN-JFK. To my great surprise the TV and satellite radio were actually working throughout both flights. Crew generally friendly. Both flights landed early. Sat in extra legroom seats where I suspect that many others had not paid but checked in without seats and were given the premium seats since that''s all that was available. On the return though I checked in online I was sent back to the ticket counter since an online boarding pass must still be stamped. And there is a $21 departure tax which most other airlines include in their ticket prices. But with Jetblue it must be paid at check-in.

Jetblue Airways customer review

BUF-BOS-CLT and return. All four flights on an E-190. To Charlotte the planes were clean with nice FAs excellent working PTVs on time flights and served with snacks and drinks. Back to Buffalo the first flight got delayed for 30 minutes due to heavy storms and I was afraid I was going to miss my flight in Boston. Although when I arrived the flight was supposed to have left but they kept it at the gate until I arrived 20 minutes later! PTV's weren't as good on the return flight was the only problem. Excellent airline overall.

Jetblue Airways customer review

Aug 28 from Baltimore to Boston. Check-in staff friendly and helpful with getting me on their next flight after I missed mine. Flew an E-190 Regional Jet. The E-190 had more headroom and the seat was more comfortable than I expected it to be. Decent legroom. Plane very clean. DIRECTV was great. Complementary soda/juice and light snack offered. Smooth efficient boarding process. Very friendly cabin crew. All around great experience. Flight was on-time.

Jetblue Airways customer review

Flew from EWR-MCO-EWR. Good Direct TV on both flights. Complimentary snacks good and you can ask for more. As a matter of fact on the return journey the FA came for a second round of snacks. Would definitely fly with them again. The only negative comments on our return flight they changed gates without notice to passengers. When we approached to one of the ground staff for this they apologized for it and said that was done because of operational reasons and they were supposed to make the announcement.

Jetblue Airways customer review

I flew out of Baltimore to Seattle. I had to make a layover in Boston. Flight from Baltimore to Boston was relaxing and stress free. The free DIRECTV was a great bonus. The only con that I do have is that the seat that I was in made a very annoying sound whenever I tried to recline. Flight from Boston to Seattle was also stress free even though it was a red eye. On the long flight home I bought myself a BEEF UP box and it was good. With the free DIRECTV and a full stomach on the long flight home it was relaxing.

Jetblue Airways customer review

LAS-LGB. Short flight on A320. Staff at gate very helpful. Lots of leg room. Snacks and drinks. FA's quite nice. Live TV was great.

Jetblue Airways customer review

Went from BUF to TPA in February. The flight was on time (both directions). The plane was clean and had decent leg room. The kids liked the TVs and snacks. I liked that I didn't have to pay an extra $35 per checked bag like other airlines. Overall our experience was very positive and I would not hesitate to fly with JetBlue again.