Jet2.com

Jet2.com customer review

We also pre-booked extra leg room seats only to find when checking in online we were separated after a quick phone call we were allocated new seats without a problem. We also found baggage check in at Glasgow and Palma very quick and efficient with pleasant and helpful staff. I would certainly use jet2 again in fact have booked to go to turkey in October.

Jet2.com customer review

MAN-FCO. I have never heard of Jet2.com until we travelled as a group on company ticket. It seems to be the only airline connecting Manchester and Rome directly. It is a 'budget' airline - so I didn't come with any high expectations. Food and drinks on board were just fine. Though the airliner could do with less in-flight announcements to make the journey more peaceful.

Jet2.com customer review

Manchester to Dalaman July 2012. Both flights on time. Very friendly staff. Same staff on return flight two weeks later and still very friendly. Clean and modern planes. Paid extra for extra leg room on outbound journey (rows 1-8) and these were really comfortable. In row 11 on return journey and this was equally as comfortable. More leg room than Thomas Cook flight I did recently. Would use again and would recommend.

Jet2.com customer review

Return to Palma in Majorca from Manchester Airport. Got to the departure gate and was pleasantly surprised to find a fairly small queue made easier because it was allocated seating so not the usual big scramble you get with Easyjet. Although we hadn't paid for extra legroom they upgraded us to the emergency exit row to accommodate another large group. The only drawback was that we were by the only working toilets on the plane so had a queue of people stood by us all flight.. The seats weren't particularly comfortable and I wouldn't fancy more than three hours in them. The plane was a refitted 757-200 which must have been about 25 years old. Flight was pleasant enough with drinks and snacks not too extortionate and we had a sandwich on the return leg which was more than passable. Had the very rear seats coming back which were more cramped and would be painful for people taller and wider than us. Both flights were on time and all the crew were helpful and friendly. Certainly better than Ryanair although the age of the fleet means the flight wasn't as comfortable as Easyjet.

Jet2.com customer review

Booked our flight and seats from LBA to Cyprus - paid for extra leg room and the 6 seats together arrived at the airport to find our seats had been reallocated. Jet2 agreed to give us our original booked seats but when we got on the flight and our original seats were taken and the air crew were a waste of time. I will never use Jet2 again. Was a frequent flyer but we stopped as it is always the same excuse.

Jet2.com customer review

On a flight Manchester to Venice I had booked to do online booking and as such only paid the £20 per suitcase. I then discovered I was unable to get onto the website I contacted my booking office who said they had put a note on my booking that would enable us to check in at the airport free of charge. 3 days before we left I again contacted the booking office and was assured all was dealt with. On arrival at Manchester the queues were piling up and the minute we got to the check in we stopped our queue completely. The note had not been put on the booking she knew nothing about it and wanted extra money from us. I showed her the email but she didn't have authority to pass us on. After 20 minutes the supervisor arrived and agreed we should pass through no money to pay. She asked the girl to put a note on our booking for the return journey. Our return journey from Venice everyone arrived 3 hours beforehand hot with nowhere to sit. I dreaded getting to the desk! We were all fed up of waiting around in a space that was far too small for the queues. When our turn came the girl asked us for money as we hadn't paid at Manchester either! Yet again out came the email which she read after much deliberation she also let us through.

Jet2.com customer review

Flight from Manchester to Dubrovnik 24th June. Despite flight being delayed by 4 hours at Manchester with faulty nose wheel on an old A320 baggage not loaded and not received at Dubrovnick. Spent whole of 7 day island cruise without own clothes and personal items having to buy essentials in country in day before cruise started. No Jet2 Agent at Dubrovnik and reception by their staff at Manchester off hand. Only means of contacting Customer Service is by post or e-mail. Jet2 take at least 35 days to respond in full. Totally unacceptable.

Jet2.com customer review

My wife and I booked a holiday to Portugal departing 11/06/12 returning 22/06/2012. We booked and paid for extra leg room. When we arrived at Manchester airport we were advised that Jet2 had sub contracted this flight to a Spanish airline and that the plane was still in Madrid. When we boarded the plane it was obvious that there were no seats with extra leg room. Return flight exactly the same. There was no in flight entertainment and airline staff blamed the airport staff for not advising us of the change. We have been trying since 22/06/12 to get a refund from Jet2 without success.

Jet2.com customer review

Flight delay 6 hours Leeds-Barcelona little information updates and far too many drunks on the flight making the whole experience for my family very unpleasant. Please can we have an airline to be proud of at Leeds Bradford airport.

Jet2.com customer review

If you can book another carrier do so! I paid extra to select our seats well in advance of departure date. I got email from jet2 to check in online. I noticed they had changed all our seats and separated us! I phoned them - no acceptable answer - just that "the computer did it!" I asked for refund of the extra cost I paid for the original seats - not allowed - no refunds are possible!! So they charge you and don't deliver. What a shambles! A fine way for Jet2 to send us on holiday.