Jet2.com

"attendants were very friendly"

Not Verified | East Midlands to Budapest. The check in was rather slow, especially for an unsocial hour. We arrived at the airport 2 hours prior to boarding, and finally got to security after 45 mins of queuing and checking in, which took us to round 7am. Staff at the gate were friendly, although couldn't manage to get people to queue up orderly. Once we were on the aircraft, I noticed the seats had not be cleaned properly, as I found crumbs and wrappers between the lining, although they were pretty comfortable. The flight attendants were very friendly and there was a wide choice of drinks and snacks from the in flight menu.
RouteEast Midlands to Budapest
Date FlownSeptember 2019

"has to revise its policy"

(Italy)

Trip Verified | I hold an HKSAR passport and my husband holds an Italian passport and we were travelling back to Rome from Manchester. Upon checking in, we were both asked to show the passports. As soon as I gave mine to one of the ground crew, he asked us to stand aside and wait. When he returned with my passport, he gave the pretext of the passport as non-UK one so they had to perform the normal procedure. I got furious because my husband's passport isn't UK as well but they didn't ask for his. My husband and I have been flying so many budget airlines like Ryanair and easyJet so many times and both our passports are checked together. The check performed by Jet2 was purely done on me and it was because I'm not European. Either Jet2 has to revise its policy or they'll lose customers, me included.
RouteManchester to Rome
Date FlownJanuary 2020

"unwilling to refund deposit"

Not Verified | Stansted to Thessaloniki. Booked holiday through Jet2. Received email to say flight from Stansted brought forward from 2pm to 6am which caused problems for my wife and I. Needed to cancel the holiday but Jet2 unwilling to refund deposit - apparently within ABTA guidelines as being acceptable change.
RouteStansted to Thessaloniki
Date FlownDecember 2019

"Service was great"

Barcelona to Manchester with Jet2.com. First time to fly with this airline and it won’t be our last. Service was great. Nothing was to much trouble from the time we checked in. I really believe you get what you pay for, that little extra money for the flight was worth it.
RouteBarcelona to Manchester
Date FlownNovember 2019

"look at different companies"

Trip Verified | Tenerife to Stansted. We have no issues with the flight or crew on the flight both were brilliant. However, we did find one of the reps at the hotel (Hard Rock Tenerife) on Saturday 7th December who, was handling the luggage transfers I found not in keeping with good. Customer Service. I thought we had booked the whole package via Jet 2 but, it appeared that I had booked through Expedia so not able to use this service even though flying with Jet2.com. Her colleague was helpful and friendly and explained the situation but the rep was quite rude, not verbally but, when looking on the paperwork and seeing I had booked through Expedia she quickly walked over to her colleague who was on the phone to the office and pointed at the fact it was booked through Expedia and pulled a face. We were planning on bringing our family back sometime next year but will now look at different companies.
RouteTenerife to Stansted
Date FlownDecember 2019

"What a shambolic organisation"

Not Verified | I am a member of Myjet2 after several good flights with this company. I attempted to reserve 2 return seats from Edinburgh to Funchal in March 2020, following receipt of a “special offer” from Myjet2. After several attempts to book flights for my wife and I, I received on each occasion a message advising me that “an unexpected error had occurred”. Eventually after several unanswered emails, I called Jet2 Customer Services and was advised that following a change to regulations at the start of the year, my email address had been blocked for future bookings, and that I should change my email address. I asked why, if this was the case, why I was constantly receiving emails from Jet2 promoting their services. The lady had no answer for this! In addition, if this was the case, why did Jet2 not advise me of this situation? I am now in the position whereby, despite wishing to take advantage of Myjet2 offers, I am unable to book flights. What a shambolic organisation this is. Any response from their so called “Customer Services” operations seems to take forever, if at all.
RouteEdinburgh to Funchal
Date FlownMarch 2019

"There are some good aspects"

Not Verified | Birmingham to Palma. There are some good aspects to this airline. Their check in is well staffed and staff usually pleasant. The aircraft are standard 737s but have large overhead lockers. We normally select extra legroom seats, but on this occasion finished up in the centre of the aircraft as we booked a little late. The seats are hard and non reclining and how anyone finds them OK I don't know - they are typical low cost airline.. Our flight was marred by a male stag party who were obnoxious throughout. They were not well dealt with by the cabin staff, who are admittedly in a difficult situation. They were happily not present on the return leg. One issue bemuses me - I am aware of the red colour used in the airlines' corporate logo, but I can see no convincing reason why that should be echoed in the internal lighting - its an airliner not a sex shop.
RouteBirmingham to Palma
Date FlownMay 2019

"can't fault them"

Not Verified | I cannot believe some of the reviews on here. We have flown with Jet2 on a flight only basis also the last time on a package to Menorca, can't fault them. Service excellent, plane good and the amount of staff to see you through check in etc was brilliant and very helpful. Recently returned from Turkey with TUI hotel very good, however TUI changed our flight to a Smartlynx flight that was rubbish, it was so cramped, I am 5 foot and was so glad had an aisle seat, the 2 TUI staff on board were not the best for customer service, would I go with TUI again, no would I fly with Jet2 again, yes. In fact flying with them again in November.
RouteEast Midlands to Menorca
Date FlownAugust 2019

"clean, seats comfortable"

Not Verified | Palma to London Stansted. Great flights with Jet2.com for our holiday to Mallorca. The planes were on time, clean, seats comfortable with good leg room for economy. The attendants taking your boarding cards at the gate were very friendly, particularly the young man in Mallorca on the return flight. A good range of snacks and drinks but not forced into you. Our return flight on Fri 25th Oct landed during strong winds but the captain did an excellent job landing the plane smoothly.
RoutePalma to Stansted
Date FlownOctober 2019

"planes were spotless"

Not Verified | I travelled with Jet2.com for the first time late September 2019. It was Stansted to Tenerife and was the nicest airline I've ever travelled with. The staff were happy to see us and were genuinely interested in our trip and what we were going to do there. Its such a breath of fresh air for us as customers to see staff smiling, joking and enjoying their jobs. The planes were spotless and staff again lovely and welcoming. I will most definately book again and have done for 2020 to Cyprus. Keep smiling Jet2.com your amazing and doing a great job!
RouteLondon Stansted to Tenerife