Jet2.com

"we were so impressed"

Trip Verified | I'm someone who complains when I'm not happy about something but who gives credit when it's due. This was our first flight with Jet2 and we were so impressed that I felt compelled to share our positive experience. The price of the flight was extremely low, the leg room was generous (I'm 6ft), the staff were friendly and helpful. The optional food onboard was good value, the plane was spotless and on-time both ways. A happy, hassle - free trip that made us want to look out for Jet2 next time we travel. As a budget airline they really do set new standards. Ryanair, etc take note!
RouteManchester to Athens
Date FlownNovember 2022

"Disgraceful customer service"

Trip Verified | Our flight was delayed over 4 hours due to a fault on the aircraft. We were offered no refreshments or help and missed an important meeting. Made a claim which they acknowledged over 3 months ago. Since then nothing - they ignore emails and have no number you can call. Disgraceful customer service. They claim you cant phone them as they want all written details, This is an excuse it is so they can ignore you. I have flown with them three times this year but will not anymore
RouteEdinburgh to Alicante
Date FlownJuly 2022

"very little help from Jet2 and many unanswered emails"

Trip Verified | On our return flight for a holiday in Santorini with Jet2 our luggage was delayed. We were assured by Jet2 that they would have our luggage couriered to us within 72 hours. This didn't happen. We spent many hours trying to locate our luggage with very little help from Jet2 and many unanswered emails and different departments passing us around. We have now been told by Jet2 and the insurance that they sold us that they will not pay us any compensation without receipts for the contents of our bags. This is a ridiculous situation who keeps the receipts for clothing, luggage and toiletries just in case an incompetent airline looses their baggage. We feel like Jet2 have taken no responsibility for their mistake and that the insurance they sold us was next to useless.
RouteBristol to Santorini
Date FlownJune 2022

"jet2 staff in Rome were amazing"

Trip Verified | I bought a walking aid for my trip to Rome, which did not arrive in Rome with the rest of my luggage. I was not able to hire one so suffered quite a lot with the walking. Anyway this was going to be a complaint to jet2 Manchester. It has now changed to compliments all round for the airport in Rome. The staff were fantastic but especially Erika at jet 2. She asked about our holiday and could not be more helpful regarding my problem. She took us to list property and found my aid, couldn’t be happier. Erika and all the jet2 staff in Rome were amazing and she even came to the plane door to make sure it was loaded.
RouteManchester to Rome
Date FlownSeptember 2022

"All in all would recommend"

Trip Verified | My first time flying with Jet2, I was really impressed with the whole experience. They were amazing with my partners daughter. The crew were really friendly and continuously in the cabin. The drinks and food were well priced and cash or card was accepted. The toilets appeared to be clean. The only downside was that our pre ordered child meal, wasn’t loaded - due to a catering error which meant no preordered meals were loaded. However the cabin manager came round and apologised and gave us the details of where to get our refund. All in all would recommend far more then easyJet or RyanAir.
RouteStansted to Tenerife South
Date FlownSeptember 2022

"An absolute joke of a company"

Not Verified | Our honeymoon started with a 27 hour delay. An absolute joke of a company. Flight to turkey cancelled from Birmingham airport in june told to go book into a hotel await further email details. We decided too drive home 30 mile away we were told email would be by 7pm that evening. 7pm came and went so did midnight, following morning drove back too the airport to be told flight rearranged for 3.30 that day. Drove back home later, drove back to airport, 3.30 came and went flight eventually left at 7pm a 27 hour delay. Now 6 weeks later still waiting a response to the claim that went in - jet2 does not have a customer service dept. Countless emails sent too which they do not respond too. Thus is the response I got 2 month later. Thanks for emailing Jet2holidays. I’m sorry for the delay in your response whilst we investigated this for you. Whilst we do everything we can, to avoid delays and cancellations of flights, at times circumstances outside of our control, mean this isn’t always possible. I understand how disappointing it would’ve been to arrive at your hotel later than you expected. Whilst we advise on our website that we cannot guarantee the time you will arrive at your hotel due to flight delays; I can see that this doesn’t lessen the impact this would’ve had on you both. You can find out more information about our delay policy Here Although I cannot compensate you for the partial loss of your holiday or expenses incurred in your journeys to the airport, you may wish to speak to your holiday insurance provider who may be able to help you further with this. Kind Regards, Customer Service Executive
RouteBirmingham to Antalya
Date FlownJune 2022

"Absolutely fantastic from start to finish"

Trip Verified | Absolutely fantastic from start to finish. Found some aspects of the service as good as business. Have never been so impressed with a budget / charter carrier.
RouteManchester to Skiathos
Date FlownAugust 2022

"great calm and professional"

Not Verified | I flew from Nice to Leeds Bradford July 2022 return. No complaints at all. On return Baggage drop the evening before at Leeds Bradford staffed by busy and very pleasant helpful staff. The next morning 4am long queues. Staff were helpful and cheery. Jet2 staff on board aircraft were great calm and professional. Thank you for making it all less stressful.
RouteNice to Leeds
Date FlownJune 2022

"the Jet2 rep was swamped and unable to help"

Trip Verified | Our flight was repeatedly delayed and eventually cancelled resulting in 19.5 hours spent in the airport overnight, there was no offer for water/food and no sleep. We were offered a hotel by the Jet2 rep at the airport but this was never received. We found that the Jet2 rep was swamped and unable to help. We found that claiming support/refund/compensation through Jet2 customer services was a challenging and long/drawn out process. To add insult to injury we got COVID19 whilst stuck in the airport. We were forced to arrange alternative travel arrangements at some personal cost, which we felt necessary because Jet2 did not have control of the situation. We will never fly with Jet2 again and advise all friends and family against doing so.
RouteSantorini to Bristol
Date FlownJune 2022

"Jet2.com staff helpful and kind"

Trip Verified | Party of 4 flew on 24 June from Manchester T1 to Nice T1, one person requiring wheelchair assistance. Jet2.com staff really helpful, took us straight to check in and baggage drop, no queues! Manchester Airport wheelchair assistance staff were kind and efficient, we chose to push our friend, directed to go through fast track security, it was busy but moved fairly quickly, very easy and well organised, security staff friendly. Priority boarding via the air bridge was easy, Jet2.com staff helpful and kind. Good flight only a few minutes late, wheelchair assistance waiting on arrival in Nice worked brilliantly. Similar excellent experience on return flight on 27 June. Can’t speak too highly of Jet2.com and the assistance service at Manchester and Nice.
RouteManchester to Nice