Jet Airways

"what about the customer?"

Trip Verified | I booked my flight from Coimbatore to Mumbai on 14th of April 2019. Jet Airways rescheduled the flight by 20 hours. Again rescheduled for 22 00 hours. Couple of days back I got a notification that my flight is been canceled. It's really unfair part from Jet Airways. For your internal issue you cancelled flight. But what about the customer? Very unfair and not at all satisfied with the service provided by Jet Airways.
RouteCoimbatore to Mumbai
Date FlownApril 2018

"a joke of an airline"

(Thailand)

Trip Verified | Mumbai to Bangkok. Jet Airways is a joke of an airline. We booked 3 economy tickets using mile awards 8 months in advance. One-way from Mumbai to Bangkok. The airline cancelled our flights twice; 12:30 PM to 08:30 AM, and again to 01:55 AM. The last time there was no automatic re-booking and we had to call from our cruise ship to make the new reservation (costly). This caused us to cut our vacation short by one day. The airport check-in staff were totally disinterested in their job. When we arrived at the counter to check-in, the agent just got up and walked away without any explanation. We had to wait for another counter to open. The flight attendants were not much better - constantly bumping into our aisle seat and waking us up while trying to get some sleep on a 4 hour red eye. The only positive thing about the flight was our baggage in Bangkok arrived very quickly.
RouteMumbai to Bangkok

"This was outrageous"

Trip Verified | The service was terrible. At the gate, they didn't have any speakers to announce boarding zones, only a couple of guys yelling at the top of their voices. This naturally led to a lot of confusion and arguments between the people lined up. Seats were uncomfortable. I do not know how these seats are different from other airplanes but me and the people around me agreed that our bottoms and backs were hurting. The seats are just bad. In-flight service was even worse. We received a meal (lunch) about 1 hour into the flight. After that, for the next 6 hours, they didn't even offer water! We were parched. We tried grabbing their attention with 'attendant calls'. Nobody responded. I even walked over to the galley to request water. They said there will be a beverage service soon, which never came. This was outrageous. For 6 hours on a 10 hour flight with no beverages, snacks or even water! We received another small meal an hour before landing where we requested multiple bottles of water. But most food and water items were over since, surprise, the crew had mistakenly started serving from the back of the airplane to the front!
AircraftBoeing 777-300ER
RouteMumbai to London

"no alternatives provided"

(Malaysia)

Trip Verified | Mumbai to Nagpur with Jet Airways. Cancelled flight without explanation and no alternatives provided. Had to phone the call centre for a refund, which took 45 minutes and was told that it would take 7-10 working days to process! No apology. Would never use again!
RouteMumbai to Nagpur

"a very good experience"

Trip Verified | Mumbai to Bengaluru. Flew Jet Airways for a business trip. Turned out to be a great experience. Staff at BOM airport was very polite and helpful. They had deployed a few people for crowd management. Check in was quick, so was boarding. In flight experience was good - since I had a corporate booking, a meal was added to the ticket. Coffee and Veg wrap were both good. All in all, a very good experience.
RouteMumbai to Bengaluru
Date FlownMarch 2019

"cancelled without any notice"

Trip Verified | Pune to Abu Dhabi flight scheduled for 19th March cancelled without any notice. Received a curt email saying flight is cancelled. Did not give any alternative option. Had to call up Call Center and after a hold time of 30 mins was told that options available were only with 10 hour layovers. Wouldn't recommend Jet Airways to anyone again!
RoutePune to Abu Dhabi
Date FlownMarch 2019

"my luggage were damaged"

Trip Verified | London to Baghdogra via Mumbai. Worst airline! Would pay a little more to get a different airline next time. Rude staff! Both my luggage were damaged by the baggage handlers. On my arrival to India I found one of my suitcases was broken even though fragile stickers were stuck. On my return, brand new suitcase wheels were missing so I had to throw that suitcase aswell.
RouteLondon to Baghdogra via Mumbai
Date FlownNovember 2018

"cancelled without any notice"

Trip Verified | Goa to Mumbai. Flight was cancelled without any notice. Jet Airways flight status page was even still showing an "ontime" then "arrived status. Heard of 3 other flights cancelled in same conditions that day. No refunds offered on spot, had to refer to our travel agents.
RouteGoa to Mumbai

"Horrible customer service"

Trip Verified | On two separate instances Jet airways cancelled my flight within 24 hours from departure. After cancelling the first time they just sent me an email 6 hours before the flight and it was a hell to get a hold of them to rebook another flight. Second time was even worse they just rebooked me to another day without consulting if it worked for me or not. I ended up on customer service and hold lines for 8 hours since I would have missed my next international flight because of them. Worst part is they did have alternative flights available in economy class but after cancelling many customers they had hiked the prices of alternative flights and kept refusing to book those due to price difference. I ended up booking with another airline at twice the price since her airways only agreed to refund me at a price I had paid 1 month in advance, to book the same day hiked price instead. Horrible customer service and operations.
RouteJodhpur to Mumbai
Date FlownFebruary 2019

"Worst airline ever!"

Trip Verified | London to Kochi via Mumbai. Worst airline ever! Never choose this airline even if you had to pay a few more extra for a decent one. The connection flight to Kochi was found cancelled on reaching Mumbai and was offered the next day's flight due in 24 hours. Reduced to provide accommodation/lounge access. They kept sending messages every week that flight number and times from London changed until the day of travel but I never expected this treatment.
RouteLondon to Kochi via Mumbai