Jet Airways

"worst experience for me"

Trip Verified | Amsterdam to Mumbai. The food quality, cabin crew service and to add to this the baggage handling made it a mess for our journey. Jet Airways as always has been the worst experience for me and would never travel from now on with Jet airways. Raising complain with the team, they do not get back to you for 8 days and then they say we cannot refund money for damaged baggage as it is over 7 days. Kind of fooling customers, horrible customer service and least bothered staff.
RouteAmsterdam to Mumbai
Date FlownSeptember 2018

"never travel Jet Airways again"

Trip Verified | Indore to Delhi. When we arrived at Delhi airport our bag was not received on the belt which was a shock for us as it had all stuff as I was in Indore for more than a month so carried everything along with me. Even after dropping them mails several time didn't receive any proper response. After 21 days of lost baggage they are paying us with just Rs 2450 which is less than the price of my empty bag. This is completely disgusting. Will never travel Jet Airways again.
RouteIndore to Delhi

"denied me to check in"

Trip Verified | Today I had my flight at 7:40 am from Pune to Delhi. I reached airport at 7:05 am, and their staff denied me to check in. When I have 35 mins in hand how their staff can deny the passenger. The lady on duty told me to but new tickets. If we have 35 mins in hand than how they can deny the client to board the flight. I booked a new flight for Delhi from Go air which costs me 5997.
RoutePune to Delhi
Date FlownOctober 2018

"ruined my whole trip"

Trip Verified | Amsterdam to Delhi. I never got my baggage and the airline staff had no information about it. The staff said I will be contacted on any updates about it but never heard anything from them. They have ruined my whole trip. Customers have to take care of their baggage on their own.
RouteAmsterdam to Delhi
Date FlownOctober 2018

"experience was not good"

Trip Verified | Hong Kong to London via Mumbai. The most uncomfortable and stressful connection I've ever experienced. The first flight from Hong Kong was too hot and the second flight to London was too cold. The juice wasn't juice - just sugary orange liquid. The movies are OK and seats were as expected. The security in Mumbai was very slow and resulted in nearly missing my connection. Although a very cheap price the overall experience was not good.
RouteHong Kong to London via Mumbai
Date FlownSeptember 2018

"flight was very comfortable"

Trip Verified | Pune to Kolkata. The flight was very comfortable and the cabin crew were helpful and willing to help, with a smiling face. Keep up the good work.
RoutePune to Kolkata
Date FlownAugust 2018

"the staff was very considerate"

Trip Verified | Singapore to Mangalore via Bangalore. We had a wonderful experience with the staff in Bangalore. Due to typographical error, we were not informed about a cancelled flight to Mangalore from Bangalore by Expedia. And we as a family with my 10 year old child had to reach Mangalore the same day as we intended to attend a family wedding there. We flew from Singapore to Bangalorethe previous night, and on arriving at the Bangalore airport the next morning, we were informed that our flight was cancelled and the other flights were fully booked as the road lines and train network was cut off from Bangalore to Mangalore due to flood situation. it was really upsetting for my family. But the staff was very considerate, tried really hard with multiple phone calls and negotiations to accommodate us in the same day flight. My husband was finally rerouted in a flight to Mangalore via Mumbai and me and my child in the next flight to Mangalore. And we had a great family time and lovely memories at Mangalore with the least disruption possible in the given circumstances. Thanks to Jet airways and their staff for making it possible!
RouteSingapore to Mangalore via Bangalore
Date FlownAugust 2018

"dreadful experience"

Not Verified | London to Kolkata via Mumbai. Appalling experience of flying Jet Airways via Mumbai airport for my wife and myself. Slow and incompetent immigration staff caused serious delays in our arriving in the Baggage Hall, where Jet Airways staff piled up baggage on top of others by the baggage carousel while we had to wait in the queue on the first floor. We had to struggle to extricate our baggage from the huge stack, where hundreds of others were all pushing and shoving each other. And yet, there was not a single airline staff to be found anywhere to assist us. In the process, my wife and I nearly missed our connecting flight. In view of our dreadful experience, I certainly would not recommend Jet Airways to any prospective traveller and definitely not Mumbai Airport for transit.
RouteLondon to Kolkata via Mumbai
Date FlownJanuary 2018

"Very unprofessional team "

Trip Verified | Hyderabad to Mumbai. We were intime to the airport and tried to do kiosk check in simultaneously in two different kiosks, my friend got the boarding pass with last seat and It was declined for me showing the reason for there no seats available and approach counter person to get help in this regard. After I approached the check in counter that lady said check in was closed due to delay in reaching counter, hence they can’t provide boarding pass, I was shocked and conveyed the reasons shown by kiosk as seats not available for not getting the boarding pass, but Jet Airways team saying seats available but check in closed. My friend traveling with me same flight and he got the boarding pass and he boarded the flight. After he boarded the flight he realised that the flight is packed and no seats available and then we realised that we have been cheated by Jet Airways brutally. If airlines looking for additional income this is not the way to cheat the passengers claiming they are not in time. If seats are full you have to provide alternative options and allow passengers to travel in next flight, nicely suggesting that I need to buy ticket for next flight as this ticket is not valid for next flight, they said seats full is no the case in the flight anytime but for next flight they themselves saying economy class is full I need to buy business class ticket which is again a robbery they want to initiate with passengers. Very unprofessional team at check in counter, pathetic behaviour, big time cheating to passengers for additional income. Suggest not travel in this airlines, at least try to avoid or give least preference.
RouteHyderabad to Mumbai

"not customer friendly"

Trip Verified | Delhi to Chennai. Check in staff asked me for upgrading to Business class (by paying more 10K) since I have had some points. I don't know really how they are calculating that mad things - I denied. Their interactions are not customer friendly and nothing I found positive among their services. Worst experience.
RouteDelhi to Chennai