Iran Air

"staff professional and very friendly"

I flew Tehran to Rasht with Iran Air in an Airbus A330. Everything was okay and the flight was on time on time. Nice and sufficient breakfast (meal box) for less than a one hour flight! Staff professional and very friendly.
RouteTehran to Rasht
Date FlownJuly 2015

Iran Air customer review

Esfahan Tehran on an ancient Fokker 100. Flight was on time cabin clean and well kept seat pitch more than sufficient. Staff were very friendly and a nice lunchbox was served for this 1hr flight.

(South Africa)

MXP-IKA flight IR750 August 8 Airbus 600-300 return. Airbus 321-300 Flight IR739 August 20 Tehran - Rome. Both flights on time. Aircraft dated but well maintained and clean perhaps toilets should have received more attention during the flight. Seating: good leg space comfortable seats.

Iran Air customer review

LHR-IKA-LHR on Airbus A300-600. The inbound flight is currently a bit long as planes need to land in Ljubljana for refuelling loosing 1hr on the actual travel time. The seats are very old and comfy plenty of legroom. The staff were professional and spoke very good English. My friend pre ordered a vegetarian meal and it was not a problem. The food was tasty. I asked for a second portion and got one without a problem. IranAir does not serve any alcohol but that's part of the current Iran experience I guess. Obviously given this is a rather old Aircraft they don't have personal screens but can only show films on a large screens but at least they showed a good film. I highly recommend IranAir.

Iran Air customer review

IR 232 THR-SYZ. When we reached the national Airport at Tehran our flight was 2 hours delayed without any further information. So had 2 hours before we could check-in. Entering an older Fokker 100 we were warmly welcomed by the crew. After takeoff we got a lunch box containing a sandwich with turkey some sweets and water. Afterwards they served also other soft drinks. Staff was always very friendly. So the flight was good only the delay was not so good.

(Iran)

Booked flight from Tehran to Dubai. Flight time was 7am but had a 30 minute delay. Aircraft was old A320 but was clean. Staffs were friendly and the meal was great.

Iran Air customer review

Bandar Abbas to Shiraz on a old Fokker 100. Check in staff pleasant but a little disorganized. The flight was on time the aircraft was clean my tray table was broken but not a huge issue. The meal was very generous for a 1 hour flight and staff helpful. For $25 this was value and would use them again.

Iran Air customer review

I flew just from Tehran to Shiraz booked about an hour before scheduled departure. After checking in and going to the gate I was called over the speaker to go back to check-in where after much confusion I was then checked into a flight scheduled to leave in about 5 minutes from then. I have no idea why it was only me that was asked to do this or if I was the only passenger booked on the other flight! Anyway the new flight was delayed by about an hour with no explanation. It was a newish (for Iran anyway) A320 and a substantial snack was provided. Legroom good and staff friendly and welcoming. My bag was the first out at Shiraz. My powers of deduction tell me most airlines in Iran have a habit of cancelling underbooked flights and combining them together particularly in the current economic climate. So expect delays cancellations and full flights.

Iran Air customer review

I usually fly London-Tehran (and domestic) flights on an A300 600. Food is to my liking and domestic flights are actually quite good - a full bottle of water in seat pockets.

(Iran)

I fly Iranair both within Iran and also on their international routes. Aircraft's are old but clean with generous leg room. Inflight service is very basic and on long flights if you can sleep you wont be missing anything. The food is good and the cabin crew are friendly. You can not rely on on-time performance so I would only fly them if I didn't have to make a connection. A very good airline for the money.