IndiGo

IndiGo customer review

I flew from Pune to Bangalore on 30th December 2013 on Flt 6E 407. I bought a chicken sandwich for my son and it was awful! I usually fly Indigo Airline because of it's assurance of timely arrivals and departures. I've never had a reason to complain until my last experience. The flight was delayed. But the worst part was that the on board staff was inattentive and didn't even attempt to sell any meals on board. They just served passengers who had pre-booked their meals. When I asked for the chicken sandwich the flight attendant stared at me like I'd asked her to bring me an elephant from the zoo. This is the first time I've been on the receiving end of aloof treatment from Indigo staff.

IndiGo customer review

6E 427 BOM-MAA and 6E 278 MAA-BOM. Airplanes were clean boarded on time arrived on time (may be even a shade early) crew were friendly and helpful. Food items requested were available and tasty. Only negative is that service on board was slow leaving no time for inflight sales.

IndiGo customer review

Nov 4 2013. Route: HYD-BLR. I have been a frequent flyer on Indigo over the years and the airline has never failed to deliver. As noted by others here spotless aircraft helpful crew members and on-time service are what set it apart. I recommend the airline to all my friends visiting India from abroad. I'm flying Indigo's international service for the first time next year and am looking forward to the same level of service.

IndiGo customer review

Pune to Delhi. I had booked my meals under Corporate Plan. I was served food only 15 minutes before the flight was to Land i.e 1.5 hrs after the flight took off. The service started late and then the crew were serving/selling in each row going back to front rows serving water discussing menu options with those buying and chatting amongst themselves. On other airlines food is first served to those who pre-book. After selling to all they don't have many items left for serving. Suggest they keep the standard menu and serve pre booked passengers first.

IndiGo customer review

DEL-TRV Nov 11. My first Indigo flight. As budget airlines go excellent! Actually strike "budget"! You get what you pay for and you know what you're paying for and Indigo delivered to a T and with aplomb. New clean airy decor aircraft lovely FAs. And a lovely touch that others could copy: no jetway but instead of steps up they have a ramp so it's easy to get rollers up to the plane. Spent half an hour on the ground at Cochi during which the cabin was well-cleaned (lavatories included) and properly vacuumed. Compare that to Ryanair!

IndiGo customer review

I booked my tickets through Indigo to travel to my hometown in Kolkata during Diwali. I am impressed with the services provided by Indigo. A320's were clean and spotless with great sitting arrangements and ample leg space.

IndiGo customer review

Delhi-Bangkok-Delhi. New A320 aircraft's were clean. Since it is a budget airline they are very particular about checked in baggage and charge for every extra kilo. Even some passengers were nasty the flight attendants were friendly. I took my meal from airport so it was better and cheaper than on board. The flights were on time. I would fly IndiGo again!

IndiGo customer review

BLR-BOM return. On time departure arrival before scheduled time for both flights. Smooth check-in process and assignment of seats. Clean and spotless aircraft's legroom a bit limited though. Cabin crew very efficient and lot of smiles. Masala tea bought on board was tasty. Bus rides between gates and aircraft. On return leg we were transiting from SIN (different airline) and had excess baggage. They just checked the boarding passes for the international leg and did not charge anything extra as baggage fees!

IndiGo customer review

Flew from MAA to PNQ on 4th October. Check went on smooth. The flight was on time. The sandwich served onboard was excellent. Very clean and new aircraft. The flight arrived ahead of scheduled time. Overall wonderful experience. I would definitely fly with them again.

IndiGo customer review

If you are looking to enjoy a comfortable flight then look no further than Indigo. I am quite fussy about my travelling because of which I have completely put my faith in Indigo Airlines. I love the fact that the flights are punctual and the passengers are not made to wait. The flight attendants welcome you with a warm smile and make you feel comfortable. The flights are well maintained and the washrooms are also hygienic. The crew and the management have certainly done a wonderful job in keeping their patrons happy and satisfied. There was plenty of legroom available on-board even though my flight was full. If you are planning to travel with elderly people then do not worry. The staff are extremely friendly. This airline has always been my preference over others. I will strongly recommend their services.