IndiGo

"advise avoiding Indigo"

Not Verified | Bangalore to Kolkata. Scheduled departure time was 19:20 PM. Till now it is delayed by 3 hours and still waiting. The same thing has happened from CCU to BLR flight. That time flight started on time at 05:25 AM from CCU but unfortunately, the flight landed at HYD instead of BLR due to low visibility. I would advise avoiding Indigo to all of you.
RouteBangalore to Kolkata
Date FlownNovember 2019

"delayed us more than an hour"

Trip Verified | I booked Kolhapur to Hyderabad via Delhi connecting flight. But in a day 3 times, the flight time changed and delayed us more than an hour. I recommend that never plan to fly with IndiGo if you have scheduled work. Indigo announcing that they are the on-time departure company and is a joke. We have a lot of options for our journey. For the good name in hospitality kindly correct yourself. Because of your unplanned schedule, all passengers are suffering a lot.
RouteKolhapur to Hyderabad via Delhi
Date FlownNovember 2019

"flight without any hassle"

Trip Verified | Delhi to Varanasi. An early morning flight without any hassle, departure, and arrival was on time. The landing was a bit rough considering normal weather conditions. The only thing which bothered me was the cleanliness of the plane.
AircraftA320-271N
RouteDelhi to Varanasi
Date FlownMarch 2019

"missed the flight by 5-10 min"

Trip Verified | Hyderabad to Ahmedabad. Generally good in terms of punctuality & service, I had a horrible experience when I missed the flight. They are not accomodating in such matters & charge you for rescheduling the same. In my case I had just missed the flight by 5-10 min. They now charged more than my original flight to reschedule it where I have to wait for 6 hours.I missed my flight due to cab strike in Hyderabad but it was not their responsibility! While one can argue that they did everything by the book, customer satisfaction was not at all their priority
RouteHyderabad to Ahmedabad
Date FlownOctober 2019

"flight experience was good"

Trip Verified | Delhi to Kolkata. The flight experience was good but my luggage holding straps were damaged, unable to carry it. I think luggage handling was very irresponsible.
RouteDelhi to Kolkata
Date FlownOctober 2019

"you have to reach at 0405"

Trip Verified | Delhi to Pune. My flight time was 0450 hrs, I reached the counter at 0410 but since you have to reach at 0405 they didn't let me board the plane, and I missed my meeting. Never will book indigo again.
RouteDelhi to Pune
Date FlownOctober 2019

"Seating quality is poor"

Trip Verified | Delhi to Patna with IndiGo. Positive First: Good Airline, worth the money for budget travelers and students. Good staff and management, runs on time. Negative Points: Seating quality is poor, no inflight entertainment service available.
RouteDelhi to Patna
Date FlownMarch 2019

"this was a positive experience"

Trip Verified | Udaipur to Cochin via Delhi. Well this was a positive experience. I knew what to expect so was prepared taking my own water and snacks. The plane arrived on time and as soon as passengers were off, we boarded. Very efficient. We left on time heading first to Delhi. We had a long 6 hour wait but had to change terminals which you do by bus. The bus takes about 30 mins. We prepaid three hours in the lounge (good idea). Again the flight departed on time. Food and drink was available on board at s reasonable price although we took our own. The seats are just pads over a formed plastic seat but for short flights not a problem. The price was great, arrived and left on time both times. Would be happy to fly with them again.
RouteUdaipur to Cochin via Delhi
Date FlownSeptember 2019

"great job with excellent service"

Not Verified | Delhi to Goa. Fantastic experience. We were given free upgrade to exit row seats with lots of legroom. Thank you to Priya who did a great job with excellent service. This was our 3rd time with Indigo and it’s been a great experience each time.
RouteDelhi to Goa
Date FlownSeptember 2019

"Indigo is my first choice"

Trip Verified | Jammu to Delhi. When LCC in Indian domestic route is concerned Indigo is my first choice and they are improving day by day. Last travelled August last week. Was traveling with only hand baggage so used check in kiosk for boarding pass, boarding started before time and so as departure seats are okay, food and non alcoholic beverages are available on payment, courteous and helpful crew,. Arrived on time, a good experience.
AircraftA320Neo