IndiGo

"Extremely dissatisfied with the Customer Service Relations team"

Trip Verified | Extremely dissatisfied with the Customer Service Relations team. Due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstance, my flight from Mumbai to London Heathrow was cancelled and hence I wanted to cancel my flight from Tuticorin to Mumbai. I had requested via email to honour and waive the cancellation charges but to no avail. It would have been a gesture of goodwill to waive the charges at least a certain amount and not half the ticket price.
AircraftATR 42-300
RouteTuticorin to Mumbai via Chennai
Date FlownDecember 2020

"Very good experience"

Trip Verified | Chennai to Visakhapatnam. Very good experience. Fantastic customer care. The piloting is awesome. Smooth take off and landings. International levels. Very good and courteous behavior of crew.
RouteChennai to Visakhapatnam
Date FlownDecember 2020

"extremely satisfied with Indigo's service"

Not Verified | I am extremely satisfied with Indigo's service. I was visiting my daughter in USA and had a transit in Delhi via Agartala. I was extremely nervous as I am a senior citizen and my previous booking with Vistara for the same destination was suddenly cancelled. Indigo was extremely courteous and helped me every step of the way. Not only did the staff help in Agartala, Kolkata and Delhi but a young gentleman from their airline stayed and helped me out in Delhi when my flight to USA was delayed. I am forever grateful to this gentleman to provide such service during this pandemic situation.
RouteKolkata to Delhi via Agartala
Date FlownAugust 2020

"their dedication and willingness"

Trip Verified | I would like to thank Indigo staffs for their dedication and willingness to help in critical situations. Especially ground staff Aishwarya at Kannur airport who has helped me to get my laptop from my brother to me even after my boarding, at the very last moment to start the journey. That was very tense moments for me as I felt no point in traveling to Hyderabad if I can't bring my laptop with me to finish some important jobs. Thank you very much all the staffs who helped me in that situation. I am proud to be a frequent flyer in Indigo.
Aircraft6E7131
RouteKannur to Hyderabad
Date FlownOctober 2020
Wifi & Connectivity N/A

"crew enforced the safety regulations well"

Trip Verified | Kolkata to Bengaluru with Indigo. The whole process from booking through to de-boarding was done flawlessly and efficiently. During the pandemic, the airline made sure that everything was safe without compromising on quality. And even though the fares were higher than average, this was a trip that was needed to be made and the crew and airline did really well. There was sufficient information regarding the destination regulations for each state which was of tremendous help. The crew enforced the safety regulations well and the staff were polite throughout: from bag drop till de-boarding. Thank you for the flight.
AircraftA321neo
RouteKolkata to Bengaluru
Date FlownSeptember 2020

"this was an excellent airline"

Not Verified | Delhi to Goa. Had read some negative reviews so was slightly apprehensive. I shouldn’t have worried this was an excellent airline for a low cost carrier. Everything was exceptional from check in to boarding. The crew were so immaculately groomed and the cabin service was excellent. Nothing was too much trouble. They worked hard to ensure that the cabin was as tidy as possible to enable a quick turn round for the return flight. Maybe other low cost carriers should have a look at Indigo to see how it’s done!!
RouteDelhi to Goa

"very poor service"

Trip Verified | I booked my vacation tickets for my family from Abu Dhabi to Calicut unfortunately due to Covid-19 I cancelled my traveling but did not get a full refund. It was disappointed that l lost 75% of my cash. It was refundable ticket but I don't know why they are utilizing this situation. It's not acceptable. It's very poor service.
RouteAbu Dhabi to Calicut
Date FlownApril 2019

"thank you for a safe flight"

Trip Verified | Bengaluru to Mumbai. Due to the corona virus outbreak there was hardly any passengers travelling on this flight. So check in was a breeze. The check in agents were quite helpful and they had a bottle of hand sanitizers on their desks which was well appreciated. The boarding commenced well before the scheduled time of departure and it was clear that travel was at a minimum as the flight was quite empty The crew were polite enough and even though I slept for most part of the flight, the departure and arrival was well before time. Baggage retrieval was a breeze as there were hardly any passengers and this was a very uneventful flight. Fortunately the flight was not cancelled as there were numerous flights which got called off due to the pandemic. So thank you for a safe flight.
AircraftA320 Neo
RouteBengaluru to Mumbai
Date FlownMarch 2020

"staff were alert and attentive"

Trip Verified | Mangalore to Mumbai. The Indigo staff at Mangalore was very cooperative. She helped to adjust all 3 family members for nearby seats. Cabin staff were alert and attentive. Good service.
RouteMangalore to Mumbai
Date FlownMarch 2020

"are excellent on all levels"

Not Verified | Thiruvananthapuram to Colombo. Due to the cornavirus and the closing of India's borders, I was forced to cancel my IndiGo flight to India. The refund by Indigo - free of charge - was very easy online and very accurate and efficient. I have travelled on this airline before, it is a very good company and today I verify that they are excellent on all levels.
RouteThiruvananthapuram to Colombo