Iberia Express

"Iberia Express don't care"

Iberia Express don't care about passengers. Flight delayed 40 minutes by a chaotic boarding process, passengers divided among 6 or 7 groups but it was not clear who had to board first. As a result passengers from all rows were boarding at once making the process very slow. They had allocated children emergency exit seats so flight attendants had to shuffle passengers around. Plane has tiny seats, poor legroom, no refreshments. There wasn't any entertainment nor screens with flight route.
RouteGatwick to Madrid
Date FlownDecember 2015

"haven't heard anything from them."

I am very frustrated with the experience I had last Friday using Iberia Express service. I had a connecting flight Dublin-Madrid-Valencia. The plane was supposed to leave at 18.05, but it left around 20.30, which made me miss my connecting flight to Valencia. I had to stay the night in Madrid and spend the money on hotel and train ticket to Valencia on Saturday. What is even more frustrating that I got the email that I can take the next flight to Valencia at 6.36am - but this email was sent to me at 6.36am? I have emailed to their customer service the second I got back, but I haven't heard anything back from them. Worst experience!
RouteDublin to Valencia via MAD
Date FlownSeptember 2015

Iberia Express customer review

Iberia Express TFN to LHR on A320. Good points: Convenient route and flight times. Spacious and quiet lounge with good selection of refreshments at TFN. Orderly and efficient early boarding with early departure. Lovely flight crew - friendly and attentive. We had the two rows of the business cabin to ourselves. Newly refurbished Iberia Express slim seats - more space than previous configuration (and quite comfortable) which allows you to stretch out your legs as long as you aren't in row 1 - row 1 is perfectly fine but restricted because of bulkhead. Even though the flight was scheduled to leave at 11:20, we were served 'breakfast', which turned out to be a better offering than the lunch we were served on the outbound sector. Plenty of food and drinks. Arrived early at LHR T5, and straight through passport control. Bags arrived a few minutes after us. Not so good points: On-line check in not possible. Wifi not worth bothering with as so slow.
RouteTenerife to London Heathrow