GoAir

"delaying the flights"

Not Verified | Chandigarh to Ahmadabad via Pune. This is the worst airline I have travelled. They are delaying the flights without any information. Customers have go to and check for flight arrival as if this is a train. Airline staff was also very bad.
RouteChandigarh to Ahmadabad via Pune
Date FlownDecember 2019

"snack box was incomplete"

Trip Verified | Bangalore to Mumbai. My snack box was incomplete, only the pattice was packed minus the tetra pack and the choco filled biscuit. When i asked the stewardess, I got a rude reply saying that it is a pre booked meal. Really sad to get treated like this, I don't think I'll fly GoAir ever again.
RouteBangalore to Mumbai
Date FlownDecember 2019

"never again travel in GoAir"

Trip Verified | Jammu to Delhi. I had booked 2 months earlier to travel on 4th December 2019. I got intimation from Go-air on 2nd December, 19 that this flight has been cancelled and I was asked to contact their customer care desk to ask for full refund or Alternative flight arrangement on same day/previous day/next day. I had to travel on same day, hence tried to contact their Customer care, but it was continuously engaged and failed to contact for 24 hours. In desperate, I booked in an alternative flight and paid double the price (Goair ticket price). After 24 hours, Goair customer care responded and I was forced take full refund only but lost a good amount by booking in an alternative flight. This shows how Goair is so unreliable and they deliberately stopped their customer service function for 24 hours to avoid making arrangement in an alternative flight to travel on the same day. I will never again travel in GoAir.
RouteJammu to Delhi
Date FlownDecember 2019

"never choose GoAir again"

Trip Verified | Chandigarh to Mumbai. GoAir is an absolute joke. Flights are almost always delayed. This one instance, the flight gets delayed by over 3 hours without any prior intimation. The staff is uncooperative and retort to questions with arrogant responses. Personally, I would never choose GoAir again and would advise you to do the same.
RouteChandigarh to Mumbai
Date FlownDecember 2019

"told us the gates were closed"

Not Verified | We had a flight from Delhi to Pune on Saturday 7th December. We were late and reached 45 minutes before the flight and boarding had started. They told us that the gates were closed but we could see the now boarding on the status screen. We requested them if they can make an exception as it was urgent for us to board the flight but the staff was rude and insensitive. They could have a little more polite and I feel that we could have easily boarded the flight as there was time.
RouteDelhi to Pune

"worst experience I had"

Not Verified | Patna to Bangalore. My flight was supposed to be at 18.10 hrs and at 15.00 hrs I have got a message telling that the flight has been rescheduled to 19.10. After 1 hour they have rescheduled it to 19.45hrs. When I have arrived at the airport they have rescheduled it to 23.10hrs. The worst experience I had with an airline and with a customer care. They were not ready to listen to any of our grievances regarding our connected flight schedule from Hyderabad to Bangalore. Eventually I missed my flight from Hyderabad and had to book a new ticket in Indigo. I would recommend Indigo and they are professionals and will not treat you as rubbish as GoAir does.
RoutePatna to Bangalore

"Worst airline experience"

Trip Verified | Chandigargh to Bangalore via Hyderabad. Worst airline experience with Goair on 2nd December 2019. Scheduled confirmed flight from Chandigargh at 12.00 hours to Bangalore via Hyderabad. Around 9.15 received first message that flight now rescheduled at 1.15 pm. Reached airport accordingly. Then second message that flight rescheduled at 2.15pm. Then finally third message that flight at 4.15pm then another message that flight cancelled. Wasted 6 hours sitting st airport. After so much of shouting we were served food and finally arranged for other flight to Bangalore at 6.00 pm via Ahmedabad. Reached Bangalore finally at 00.20hrs in night and home by 2.00am. I suggested people to avoid this airline as far as possible. No respect for passengers and their time.
RouteChandigargh to Banglore via Hyderabad

"rude and unacceptable"

Trip Verified | Bangalore to Singapore. I had to cancel my onward journey, took 20 mins to connect to customer services He confirmed that I wanted the onward journey cancelled, gave me cancellation fee and refund fee which I agreed to and he said I'll receive an email with the same. Few hours later, there's no email and I get the message of my boarding gate which made me realize that the onward journey wasn't canceled, so called up again and the agent who responded said there's no remark and that I haven't cancelled. He wouldn't connect me to a supervisor. After 51 mins of all this nonsense and trying to get all this resolved, he hung up on me. Not only is that rude and unacceptable but now I have lost the money, wasted my time and energy and haven't received any proper resolution.
RouteBangalore to Singapore
Date FlownSeptember 2019

"Very bad experience"

Not Verified | Delhi to Goa. Worst service, flight is delayed and no confirmation about when it will depart. Ground staff the worst they don't have any information about flight schedule. Very bad experience. Flight delayed 4 hrs.
RouteDelhi to Goa
Date FlownNovember 2019

"be more honest about the schedule"

Trip Verified | Jaipur to Kolkata. The flight left 40 mins early and it is difficult to see how pax arriving at latest check-in time (45 mins before scheduled flight departure) could board this flight due to delays at security, etc. Arrival was also ahead of schedule which was much trumpeted by the crew. I was sitting near the centre of the plane and amongst the last group getting off. When we arrived on the apron I had to wait a long time for the next bus to arrive, along with other passengers and several wheel-chair passengers. It seems that GoAir did not have enough buses so we had to wait for one to return from drop off at the terminal building. The consequence of this was that arrival in the terminal was near the scheduled arrival time of the flight so I find it objectionable that they claimed early arrival. Furthermore we had to wait another 20 mins before bags arrived on the carousel. Airlines really need to be more honest about the schedule, I.e. arrive at least 1 hour before departure time and expect to wait at least one hour after landing time before you are at the airport exit door. Cabin service was very poor on this flight. So much confusion and questions by passengers in other rows that my row was completely missed so we were not offered any drink or snack that had been pre-paid in the ticket price. The flight itself was OK but the thin seats on this modern aircraft are not very comfortable.
AircraftA320neo