GoAir

"airline misleads it’s customers"

Not Verified | Pune to Delhi. This airline misleads it’s customers. The experience they present on their website and charge extra for does exist. I’ve been flying in India since 2007 and this is officially my worst ever experience. When you bring it up with the flight crew they seem to be resigned to the fact that this happens so often that there is nothing more they can say or do. Don’t bother there are so many other options.
RoutePune to Delhi

"Worst experience ever!"

Trip Verified | I was traveling from Ranchi to Bangalore on 19th Feb, 2020. My check-in baggage was 14 kgs and my hand baggage was 7 kgs so in total 21 kgs. I got the boarding pass and proceeded for security check where I was told that my hand baggage has food items so it needs to go in the check-in. GoAir charged me Rupees 2400 for it even though the total weight was less than allowed weight (cabin luggage was Zero kg). I was getting late so I had no option but to pay the amount. Worst experience ever!
RouteRanchi to Bangalore
Date FlownFebruary 2020

"so much chaos at the airport"

Trip Verified | Mumbai to Lucknow. I guess this is the only flight in the world which does not allow web check-in until you pay a minimum Rs 49 for seat selection. Can they not even offer random selection and confirmation of seat 2 hrs before? It causes so much chaos at the airport. We do not expect a fancy seat for free but at least middle seat is one which no one is interested to pay for. Looking at city like Mumbai which has the most foreign passengers and travel via connecting flights, this flight is the worst option. If you are stuck in traffic and then a huge queue at check-in and baggage drop, it’s like hell. I got to know about this policy just 15hrs before and did not expect this kind of service
RouteMumbai to Lucknow

"Seats are comfortable"

Trip Verified | Mumbai to Delhi. Seats are comfortable, boarding and check-in staff helpful. The boarding started on time. There is no delay. Cabin crew is polite. Overall good.
RouteMumbai to Delhi
Date FlownFebruary 2020

"avoid using this airline"

Trip Verified | Jaipur to Bangalore. Just before 4 days of journey, we got message that the flight got cancelled. For further processing, we tried to call their customer care numbers. But as usual, there is nobody in other side to receive the call. Now because of their worse response I am forced to book ticket in another flight by paying three times of actual cost. But still so far there is no call or mail from GoAir about apologize or sense of fault. Consider if customer is in some critical situation, how would he reach for help. As per me, if possible, we should avoid using this airline, who doesn't care for their passengers.
RouteJaipur to Bangalore

"Worst customer support"

Trip Verified | Delhi to Ranchi. I wanted to change my flight date. I had paid for the flexible date option. Though, no one helped me changing the flight date. After calling to custom care I was pUt on hold for hours and nothing happened. Worst customer support experience. I am never traveling again with Go Air.
RouteDelhi to Ranchi
Date FlownFebruary 2020

"Never flying this airline again"

Trip Verified | I had booked individual tickets for my wife and myself to fly via GoAir direct flight Bangalore to Jaipur. The flight date was 7th Feb and GoAir decided to cancel the flight on 1st Feb. They refunded the amount because they didn't have any other options to fly in the sector. We later realized they did not have any operational reasons "beyond their control" as stated in their system generated "inconvenience regretted" message. They had just reassigned the flight to Bangalore to Lucknow sector. We had to book tickets on Indigo at the last minute for more than double the amount we had initially paid. And this is not the first time I have seen such stuff happen. They do this more often than you would think. The entire process was a mental harassment. Never flying this airline again. That is for sure.
RouteBangalore to Jaipur
Date FlownFebruary 2020

"never fly this airline again"

Not Verified | Hyderabad to Guwahati via Kolkatta. Goair cancelled the flight just one week before the scheduled departure date. They didn't have any alternative flights on day day, previous day or next day. I had booked the flight 5 months in advance at a cheaper rate, now I had to take a refund, and book a new Indigo flight at the current flight rate which was more than double. Goair customer care is very pathetic, I called on their no, they played the waiting tone, no one received the phone for 8 minutes, after which the call for disconnected automatically. It happened for the second time, no one answered the call for 7 minutes, and then the call got disconnected. The call got connected only in third attempt, after a waiting of 5 minutes. I had already wasted 20 minutes of my time before I could get their executive on call. Then also in the middle of the conversation, the executive i think just kept the phone on side, I was not hearing anything from the other end, and I had to disconnect the call. After this pathetic experience, I have decided that I will never fly with this unprofessional airline again.
RouteHyderabad to Guwahati via Kolkatta
Date FlownFebruary 2020

"staff members started shouting"

Trip Verified | Mumbai to Lucknow on 8 Feb. I was gobsmacked with the way I saw Go Air staff talk to people in general. First, there was no announcement or guidance for business class passengers. Then there was no clarity as there were two very long queues. Suddenly the two staff members started shouting. When I clarified the issue, they understood the problem. Then they started talking to a girl in a way that I am shocked how Go Air management allows this behaviour. Shocking! Something tells me you can buy a good seat but how can you buy quality service or basic professional behavior.
RouteMumbai to Lucknow
Date FlownFebruary 2020

"Very poor customer service"

Trip Verified | Our flight from Delhi to Kochi on 20/01/2020 has been cancelled without prior information. When we check in they told like they had sent text message to the passengers before 2 days of departure, but we didn't receive any message. Also they have not rescheduled the flight or didn't make any necessary arrangement to drop us. We have booked the tickets around 2 months before for an amount of RS. 9,248/- Due to the cancellation and miscommunication we didn't get a chance to book another flight on that day and we got stuck in the Delhi airport for one day. The next available flight at a reasonable charge was on the next day and we booked the tickets for RS. 15,880/-. It causes around Rs. 6,632/- needs to pay extra from our pocket and we strongly believe it is their responsibility to compensate the extra payment which we made. We had communicated the same with the representative and they informed as to send an e-mail to refund the loss occurred to us. Till now I haven't received any update regarding my refund and compensation. I has been almost 15 days and still have not received my cancelled ticket fare. Very poor customer service they are providing.
RouteDelhi to Kochi