GoAir

"a delightful experience"

Trip Verified | I was flying from Ahmedabad to Chennai I really had a delightful experience with GoAir one more time during the flight. The Crew were really good to help customers. It was good to know the efforts they were putting to prioritize customer concerns.
RouteAhmedabad to Chennai
Date FlownMarch 2020

"by far the worst customer service"

Not Verified | Hyderabad to Kolkata via Aizawl. They cancelled flights before any lock down was done by the Government, that was understandable due to the current situation, but the fact that they do not reply to any email about refunds, or their customer care number which doesn't get through even after multiple calls per day. This is by far the worst customer service.
RouteHyderabad to Kolkata via Aizawl
Date FlownMarch 2020

"Such a pathetic customer service"

Not Verified | I have booked a flight from Delhi to Patna departing on 23 March 2020 at 1.55 am. On 20th March early in the morning I was watching the news of the Delhi Lockdown. How can I reach the airport so thats why I immediately called the number provided. But after the long wait time of 1 hour the call was disconnected. Again by 4.10 am I called up the airline and was connected after 50 mins of being on hold. An agent answered the call. And the moment I started giving her my PNR details she disconnected the call and didn’t even bother to call back. Such a pathetic customer service. I have to call up the airline again and need to wait for another 1-2 hours to get connected. Infact I decided to one thing let's call on customer care number at night. But it's all vain. How can I get my refund?
RouteDelhi to Patna
Date FlownMarch 2020

"1-2 hours to get connected"

Not Verified | I have booked a flight from Pune to Bangalore departing on 22 March 2020 for 2 pax. On 20th early in the morning by 1:30 I received a call stating that my ticket is canceled. I immediately called on the number provided. But after the long wait time of 1 hour the call was disconnected. Again by 8:10 Am I called up the airline and was connect after 56 mins of hold. An agent answered the call. And the moment I started giving her my PNR details she disconnected the call. And didn’t even bother to call back. Such a pathetic customer service. I have to call up the airline again and need to wait for another 1-2 hours to get connected.
RoutePune to Bangalore
Date FlownMarch 2020

"GoAir didn't even regret"

Trip Verified | Ranchi to Bangalore. Worst service I have ever experienced. I had scheduled to travel from Ranchi to Bangalore. They have cancelled the flight just few hours before departure when I was traveling to airport. I asked them to arrange any connecting flights as it is really important for me to travel that day, they replied with a smile. When I asked for next available flight they replied after 30 hours. Without any other option I had to cancel the ticket and counter booked a ticket from indigo. GoAir didn't even regret for the caused inconvenience. They just told we nothing to do with this. I frequently travel in AirAsia and indigo but my first experience with Goair created such a bad impression that I would never book GoAir in future under any circumstances.
RouteRanchi to Bangalore

"Worst customer service!"

Trip Verified | Worst customer service! Due to the COVID-19 outbreak, I had to cancel my travel plans from Kolkata to Delhi on 17th March, 2020. The customer service rep told me that no cancellation fees would be exempted, and he hung up on me. Ultimately, they charged full penalty for this flight cancellation knowing the fact that it has been declared as a Pandemic situation by WHO. I don’t know what the authorities are waiting for. Most pathetic customer care, and a ridiculous airline.
RouteKolkata to Delhi
Date FlownMarch 2020

"not thinking of the discomfort"

(Bahrain)

Trip Verified | As I am unable to travel on my main ticket from Bahrain to India due to coronavirus, hence was to cancel or reschedule my onward flight Delhi to Ranchi on GoAir. However the airline has used this time to earn money and not thinking of the discomfort to its passenger and they denied to make any changes without levying fee which was 3000+ difference of fare 738 + miscellaneous that too per person. They said that free rescheduling is for tickets issued from 8 March onward.
RouteDelhi to Ranchi
Date FlownMarch 2020

"twist is there is no window"

Trip Verified | Kolkata to Bagdogra. My flight was at 10:15pm evening and I reached around 7.05 pm to check in. I asked for window seat she smile gave me the seat and I wait for more then 2 hours and when i reached to my seat I see is its a last row corner window but the real twist is there is no window. The seat does not adjust. My last experience goair, seat comfort 1 star, even I don't want to give that.
RouteKolkata to Bagdogra
Date FlownFebruary 2020

"should waive cancellation charges"

Trip Verified | Bangalore to Jammu via Delhi. I had booked GoAir flight to Jammu via Delhi for my family of 4 Pax, the booking was for 13 March 2020, and i had booked it on 19 Jan 20 under PNR -E735MM. Due to corona virus , we decided to cancel our trip. I called GoAir and they said that cancellation fee waiver is offered for only those bookings that were initiated between 8 March and 30 April, but not for those bookings initiated prior to it. Now tell me why would one book amid a full blown Corona virus threat and intend to cancel it later, If these airlines were genuinely sympathizing with buyers affected by Corona virus threat then they should waive cancellation charges for people travelling between 8 March and 30 April, and not for bookings made between 8 March and 30 April.
RouteBangalore to Jammu via Delhi

"no support from GoAir"

Not Verified | My flight was on 3rd March in the morning 6:40 from Delhi to Lucknowbut it was cancelled with out any prior information to me, after requesting them they issued ticket of 4:40 of evening same day but that flight also was delayed by again another 50 minutes and it flew at 5:30 pm. I was coming from Africa and I had a domestic flight I had to spent whole day with my family and two small kids and there was no support from GoAir.
RouteDelhi to Lucknow