GoAir

"One of the worst flights"

Trip Verified | Bangalore to Delhi. One of the worst flights ever! The customer service is terrible and the flight is never on time. No announcements or communication given out properly. They close the gates in a short period of time even when you go there on time and are never accommodating to peoples’ needs. They overcharge customers with hefty penalties and blame the customers for their poor service.
RouteBangalore to Delhi

"it was a big mistake"

Trip Verified | If your trip is important, never ever fly with GoAir. This was the first time I chose this aircraft and it was a big mistake. I booked my tickets from Hyderabd to Kannur via Bangalore (round trip) for 29th of Dec to attend my cousin's wedding on the 30th. This was our family's last wedding and everyone has traveled even from abroad to attend this event and I'm sitting at home. Thanks to GoAir for cancelling the flight on 28th night and leaving me with no other option to travel with my 1.5 year old child. I strongly suggest, this aircraft (GoAir) should be black listed/Banned, as they do not value customer needs. Their services should be stopped immediately as it could put lot more people in serious trouble.
RouteHyderabad to Kannur via Bangalore
Date FlownDecember 2019

"worst flight I have seen"

Not Verified | Bangalore to Hyderabad. The worst flight I have seen in my life, zero management always delayed also the staff is no so polite and proactive, you only get to that the end moment if the flight is getting delayed. I never suggest any of the passengers to choose this service.
RouteBangalore to Hyderabad

"very bad experience"

Trip Verified | Very bad experience with Goair. I reached Goa airport on 15:00 and My departure time was 17:35 on 25th December 2019 from Goa to Delhi but flight was delayed 3 hours. When i ask around 20:30 to departure, Goair replied that the flight will fly on 00:45 on 26th December 2019 and they don't have any arrangement for waiting. It's very bad experience.
RouteGoa to Delhi
Date FlownDecember 2019

"avoid travelling with GoAir"

Not Verified | On 22nd December I had planned for a trip to Goa with my family. When we were on our way to the airport (5 am), we received a call from GoAir about our flight being cancelled. They assured us that they will arrange a connected flight via Mumbai to Goa at 10:40 p.m. When we reached the airport at night we got to know that the flight was delayed to 1 a.m. however it took off at around 2 O'Clock. Again as we reached Mumbai a helping staff told us that we have to collect our luggages from belt no.5. We waited for about 20 min and then the same person told us that our luggage was on belt no.3. We proceeded towards our flight to Goa,excited obviously, just to hear the guard telling us that this flight too stood cancelled. They did not even care about the time that the customer had lost ,they just cared about money. They did not compensate us ,in fact anyone, for the money spent for 5-star hotel bookings. I would recommend to avoid travelling with GoAir in whatever situation.
RouteDelhi to Goa via Mumbai
Date FlownDecember 2019

"they cancelled the flight"

Trip Verified | Kochi to Delhi via Mumbai. Pathetic service. I was travelling with my family of 10 members. Unfortunately they cancelled the flight. They rescheduled my flight to another flight via Mumbai. They cancelled that flight too five min before boarding and asked me to wait with my 3 year old son in airport till next day.
RouteKochi to Delhi via Mumbai

"horrible unpredictable airline"

Not Verified | New Delhi to Patna. Worst airline I have ever come across in my life. I had to attend an important family function and a day before got a call that the 11.30 flight was cancelled, so I got booked on a 10.50 flight on the same day. And just 3 hours before the flight, got the call that this flight is also cancelled, now no other airline available for this segment for the same day. I couldn't attend the function for which I booked 20 days before. Please avoid this horrible unpredictable airline.
RouteNew Delhi to Patna
Date FlownNovember 2019

"cancelled at the last minute "

Trip Verified | Delhi to Jammu. Horrible airline. Our flight was cancelled at the last minute with no weather issues in Delhi, I flew in from Sydney and had onward trips planned. It caused me and my parents discomfort and financial damage due to Goair cancellation. To make the experience worse the ground staff was extremely rude and unapologetic. I had to cancel all my bookings including my return fares from Jammu which were in total of INR 30,000. I would not recommend Goair.
RouteDelhi to Jammu

"worst customer experience"

Not Verified | Varanasi to Delhi. The worst customer experience I could imagine. Flight G8144 stranded at Varanasi airport due to bad weather conditions in Delhi for the last 8 hours. No official at the Varanasi Airport to hear the grievances. No time given to the passengers for the next flight. Passengers left at the airport without any confirmation and no one is there to attend.
RouteVaranasi to Delhi

"diverted to Varanasi"

Trip Verified | GoAir flight Bagdogra to Delhi 20-12-2019 was diverted to Varanasi due to low visibility. Flight should have reached Delhi by 19:30pm, but they sent us to Varanasi at 20:30pm. They are neither giving us any accommodation, nor alternate flight.
RouteBagdogra to Delhi