GoAir

GoAir customer review

GoAir flight G8-335 from Mumbai to Delhi on 22 August 2014. Check-in queue was empty since it was early with not many GoAir flights leaving Mumbai at that time. However the flight was a new A320 VT-GOM with Sharklets. Departed on time from Mumbai and arrived on time at Delhi. Since GoAir is a LCC you have to buy food onboard and the flight arrives at Terminal 1D (and not T3) at Delhi. The cabin crew were nice and friendly. Overall a happy experience.

GoAir customer review

I took a Go-Air flight to New Delhi on 25th October 2013 and a return flight to Mumbai on 27th. Both flights left the gate on time and arrived at the respective destinations almost before time. Even thought Go-Air is a budget airline the service is at par with the full service flights. FA's are very friendly with guests and you are looked after very well during your flight. Go-Air fleet mainly consists of A-320's which are maintained well by the standards of a budget airline. The check-in counters both at Mumbai and Delhi are efficient in handling the queue however huge amount of check-in luggage does take its own sweet time. Food and beverages are available on board for a price and is complimentary if you are flying Business class (the first 2 rows on the flight).

GoAir customer review

Flew them last month on Mumbai - Chennai and Kochi - Mumbai sectors. Clean aircraft with an efficient cabin crew. On the lines of very LCC you have to pay for food and beverages but selection is good. The flight from Kochi to Mumbai was delayed due to operational reasons but the captain was prompt to announce the reason for the delay and keep all passengers updated. Overall great experience and will surely fly with them again.

GoAir customer review

I had worst the experience with GoAir. I had a flight from Patna to Pune via Delhi. Due to poor visibility in Delhi they landed the flight in Lucknow and kept us for 5 hrs on plane without food. Staff were very rude finally after 5 hrs we were flown to Delhi. My Delhi to Pune flight was cancelled and they had no arrangement for it neither were they giving us accommodation nor arranging any other flight.

GoAir customer review

I booked round trip flight from Pune to Delhi through GoAir website much in advance. I choose the flight time as per my convenience and accordingly I made further bookings and connecting travel. 2 days before my travel to Delhi I received SMS from GoAir saying my flight is cancelled. So I had to look for alternative flight call them and re-arrange my travel. The same story repeated for my return journey to Pune. I received SMS saying my Evening GoAIR flight was cancelled. I was in Amritsar then. Again I had to browse the net to look for suitable flight call their customer service re-arrange the flight cancel my train tickets to Delhi look for alternate travel arrangements from Amritsar to Delhi. GoAIR do not even show the courtesy to explain flight cancellation reason and suggest alternate options for passengers. It seems that GoAIR provides suitable timings on their web- sites so customers can book them and later they cancel the flight.

GoAir customer review

BLR-MUM-LCK and back GE 395/396 Nov 2013. Heavy rush at Bangalore airport though flying business class the check-in counter I was standing at closed with any notice and lady in front of me as well myself asked us to move to another line which was for economy class. Post check-in was advised to collect the lounge voucher. Reached the counter to collect the voucher and same person was sitting there who did not seem bothered. Inflight was great service by FA's on both the legs Bangalore to Mumbai and Mumbai to Lucknow. Food was ok but I personally didn't like it. Overall good experience then Indigo a month later back from Delhi to Bangalore.

GoAir customer review

Chandigarh (IXC) to Mumbai (BOM) 23rd Oct 2013. Not enough competent staff at the check in provided no customer service. Check in staff were treating them as competent staff and customers as idiots standing in front of them. No announcements regarding delay of more than one hour.

GoAir customer review

Go Air seems to be the ONLY domestic Indian airline that is honouring International flight connections and not charging extra for luggage from an international flight. For this sole reason it has moved to the top of my list. Recently flew from BOM-GOI and since the international flight was within 24 hours the check-in clerk waived the usual baggage fee. Jet Airways Air India Spice Indigo were all going to charge me outrageous amounts. Flight and service were good and standard.

GoAir customer review

Go Air late night flight from Goa to Mumbai. Flight delayed by and hour so got into Mumbai by 2am. Flight service good. Check in procedure excellent.

GoAir customer review

GoAir a start-up airline in India did not help four delayed passengers to get on board their flight. We arrived at Bangalore airport 5 minutes after check in had closed. Staff scolded us for being late and shot down our repeated requests to be put on board. We even offered to let them bring our baggage on the next flight and issue us boarding cards so we could keep our meeting schedule upon arrival in Mumbai. Staff were awful! They shouted at us for 15 minutes turning down all pleas. To add to our frustration they even charged us extra money to get onto the next flight. We had to wait 8 plus hours at Bangalore airport. They really cold shouldered us and did not care at all about what we were going through.