GoAir

"recommend not to fly GoAir"

Trip Verified |   Bangalore to Delhi. Flight delayed more than 5 hours. 4 times rescheduled. No one from Airline bothered to offer tea/coffee. No Correct information was passed on to passengers. And one more dangerous thing was before takeoff the engine developed snag. I recommend not to fly GoAir.
RouteBangalore to Delhi
Date FlownFebruary 2019

"an extremely risky option"

Trip Verified | Hyderabad to Delhi. I had booked a ticket with GoAir and paid a total amount of Rs 6,403 for the round trip. Four days before my flight from Hyderabad to Delhi GoAir emailed me that they were cancelling my flight for "operational reasons." My flight was at 10:25AM from Hyderabad, landing at Delhi at 12:45PM in the afternoon. The only options to rebook the flight that they gave me were a 5:30AM or a 11:30PM from Hyderabad (the former means I would have to leave for the airport at 3AM and the latter meant I would land in Delhi at 2AM). As a young woman travelling alone, neither of these options was conducive to a safe or comfortable journey and I was forced to cancel. They said they would only refund Rs 2,600 (much less than half the amount for the round trip) and also refused to refund the convenience fee charged by the agency. I had to pay an amount that was more than 400% higher to buy a new ticket with AirAsia (given that the trip was only four days away). Reading other reviews I see that GoAir has clearly made it a commonplace occurrence to cancel flights on short notice without offering reasonable or comparable alternatives to rebook. GoAir may be cheap, but it is an extremely risky option.
RouteHyderabad to Delhi

"Worst experience"

Not Verified | Chandigarh to Hyderabad. Worst experience, flight cancelled and no one wishes to inform though i got to know they have official working hours 9am to 9pm. You cannot reach to anyone from authority, you cannot seek compensation. They just intimate you on email, operations error flight got cancelled that 24 hours before your journey. No alternative they have. Don't get attractive by there fare price, they are harrassing customers.
RouteChandigarh to Hyderabad

"Pathetic customer service"

Not Verified | Bhubaneshwar to Mumbai. Pathetic customer service. The helpdesk people have no idea hot to talk to customers and listen to their problem. We tried to prebook the excess baggage international, but the payment did not go through under my name. We rechecked the booking several times for any link to appear through which we can complete the payment. We also waited for an email, but did not get any. In the booking it did not show anything neither did it informed us to pay at the counter while boarding. Then, we again prebooked the excess baggage international. This time the payment went through. Then we went to the airport for taking the flight. The helpdesk people said that we have to pay 2500 for the pre baggage under my name which we did not need at all, as we already had it under her name. They were not at all helpful to us. They did not listen to what we wanted to say and were rude also, their argument was the following. "The extra service once added can't be removed." To my defence, I had not completed the purchase. So how can it be mine until I buy it. Just because I see a product and like it you can't force me to buy it. His argument holds true if I had paid for it and then asked to remove it.
RouteBhubaneshwar to Mumbai

"no type of first aid"

Trip Verified | Port Blair to Chennai. I faced the worst experience with this flight. My Wife travel with myself and she feel a heavy ear pain during take off and her ear was bleeding. However the cabin staff had no type of first aid.
AircraftB304
RouteChennai to Port Blair
Date FlownDecember 2019

"cancel my second flight"

Not Verified | Jammu to Lucknow via Delhi. I think i had a worst experience with Go Air which was earlier one of my recommended airlines. Firstly they shift my flight to the next day and then on that day again cancel the flight. They cancel my second flight few hours before the flight. I had booked the tickets so before so that at the end moment i will not experience any problem but they cancel my flight at last moment which create a huge loss to me. Such a poor service and they just say simple sorry.
RouteJammu to Lucknow via Delhi
Date FlownJanuary 2020

"airline is ignoring request"

Trip Verified | Pune to Nagpur. There were multiple delays and none of them were communicated well ahead in time. People report at least 1 hr earlier and assuming it takes about an hour to reach the airport the communication should have been done at least 2 hrs before the departure but it never happened. Delays happened multiple time and there was no other option than to spend time on airport since the delay was not communicated on time. We bought 3rd party insurance which covers for delay of more than 6 hrs but in spite of > 6 hrs delay the airline is ignoring request to provide a letter stating the same. Even the escalation to appellate authority has fallen on deaf ears. This is causing me loss since I am unable to claim the insurance amount. It's shameful that airline is ignoring request to provide simple letter. Pathetic customer service. Will never fly with this anymore.
RoutePune to Nagpur
Date FlownDecember 2019

"no announcement or updates"

Not Verified | Bangalore to Hyderabad. Flight delayed by 2 hours no announcement or updates. Horrible service! Never taking this airline again. I should have seen their online reviews. No support staff here to give us an explanation. Looks like they are notorious for delays. Avoid booking.
RouteBangalore to Hyderabad
Date FlownJanuary 2020

"I lost two working days"

Trip Verified | I had booked a ticket from Cochin to Delhi on 27.09.2019 for traveling on 31.12.2019 with my family, three months in advance however on 27.12.2019, they informed me though SMS that they had cancelled that booking and as per the message they were supposed to contact me. But nobody contacted me then I contacted them and requested to re book the ticket but there was no direct flight available. After much discussion they arranged a connection flight on 01.01.2020 11.45 pm from Cochin. Below is the analysis of my itenary As per Booking- Cok (20:30 hrs, 31 Dec) to Delhi (23:40 hrs, 31 Dec) As per Revised booking- Date Flight From To Stops Departs Arrives 01 Jan 2020 G8 510 Kochi Bengaluru 0 23:45 00:40 02 Jan 2020 G8 403 Bengaluru Delhi / 1 04:50 09:25 Actual - Date Flight From To Stops Departs Arrived 01 Jan 2020 G8 510 Kochi Bengaluru 0 23:45 00:40 02 Jan 2020 G8 403 Bengaluru Delhi / 1 06.00 11.30. Finally I reached Delhi Airport after 2 working days of actual scheduled I lost two working days.
RouteCochin to Delhi via Bangalore
Date FlownJanuary 2020

"never ever travel by this airline"

(Equatorial Guinea)

Trip Verified | Delhi to Bengaluru. Guys, yesterday was the first and the last time that I travelled in GoAir. It wasn't the worst, it is the most third-grade airline I have seen yet in my life including the ground staff and onboard staff. The staff is horribly horrible both at the boarding counter and in the flight. If you dont have an option, better travel by train or bus but not by GoAir.
RouteDelhi to Bengaluru