GoAir

"worst terrible service"

Trip Verified | Abu Dhabi to Kannur. I Booked a business class ticket and worst terrible service. No Special Q for business class passengers. Up on my request only they put a " Priority tag" on my bag. They will change your seat as per their wish. They put Aisle Seat instead of my selected seat and when I notified, they changed. No priority boarding to flight. You may board on last just like entire economy passengers. Poor sandwiches and so called some poor quality dishes they serve. Baggage we received on destination last. Due to economy charges, may be you can opt this airline if charge is considerably lower. Otherwise don't opt for such a poor service.
RouteAbu Dhabi to Kannur
Date FlownMay 2019

"Who is to be blamed?"

Trip Verified | I had booked my tickets for 14th of Apr'19 from Kolkata to Delhi and the flight departure time was 5.45 am in the morning. I received a message from the airlines at 4 am, when i had already reached the Kolkata airport and was about to get my boarding pass printed, saying the flight has been delayed by 3 hrs and the new departure time is 8.30 am. Then i saw a bunch of worried hassled passengers clustered against the Go Air desk raising concerns for the delay as this was very a big in operations causing huge inconvenience to 100s of them. Few had already booked a new earliest flight so that their plans doesn't get spoiled, bearing the loss of paying big amount from the live counter. I also did the same thing by booking a new flight ticket and headed to the counter for Go Air cancellation (as the attendants were not guaranteeing if the rescheduled flights will again be rescheduled). The same flight was again reschedule to 2 pm from 8.30 am. This whole scenario harassed a chunk of travelers, who ended up wasting time and ended paying huge amount for new flights. Who is to be blamed? Why is the value of time and money of the passengers are always ignored?
RouteKolkata to Delhi
Date FlownApril 2019

"poor and nonsense service"

Trip Verified | Bangalore to Mumbai . Very poor and nonsense service. On boarding service staff don't know which gate no flight is coming. After complete boarding, flight stop 20 minutes at same place. Cabin crew don't follow proper regulations. After landing cabin crew announcement please collect your luggage from counter no 1, when everyone reached this there is no luggage. After 10 minutes 1 person come to counter no 1, and told please collect your luggage from counter no 4. Very disappointed.
RouteBangalore to Mumbai
Date FlownApril 2019

"Worst web check in system"

Not Verified | Pune to Bangalore. Worst web check in system. Tried to web check in but payment was not successful on repetitive attempts. Since payment was not successful and no confirmation on check in. Hence rushed to airport. Reached two hours before flight schedule to counter. Person on counter surprised me asking INR 200 for web check in. I said when it was not done, then why should pay. She was adament or I would say Robot and insisted for payment , else leave the counter without boarding pass. Very frustrating situation.
RoutePune to Bangalore
Date FlownApril 2019

"don't accept their mistakes"

Trip Verified | Kolkata to New Delhi. My friend booked this airline for me and turned out to be a real loss as they mishandled my baggage. Their customer care executive guided me to write an email along with pics attached instead of contacting their airport staff. After doing so their employees straightaway denied to take any action by replying back that I should have contacted their ground staff. What the heck! Even though I told them that their staff didn't guide me well, still no action is taken. I would recommend to go for Vistara or Air India instead of cheap airline like GoAir. They don't really accept their mistakes (even when enough proof is given) may be because they do realise that the mishandled baggage of customer is far more expensive than their domestic round trip. And yeah, the people responding to emails can't really understand what are you trying to say.
RouteKolkata to New Delhi
Date FlownMarch 2019

"I had just few extra kg"

Trip Verified | Jaipur to Mumbai. Worst experience. Airline who just try to make money out of their passengers. I had just few extra kg in handbag and they made fuss about it and charged from me. Such airlines don’t leave any opportunity to make money.
AircraftG8388
RouteJaipur to Mumbai
Date FlownFebruary 2019

"cooperative and supportive"

Not Verified | New Delhi to Mumbai with GoAir. The flight staff were very cooperative and supportive. The flight was delayed for 15-20mins due to heavy traffic at Mumbai airport at landing. The airline departed on time.
RouteNew Delhi to Mumbai
Date FlownFebruary 2019

"we missed our flight"

Trip Verified | Male to Mumbai. Day before journey we got a message that our flight is delayed by 30 minutes but on the day of journey it got preponed without informing us. Keeping the delay in mind we planned our journey and reached inside the airport at 4.10pm till that time check in counter was working but seeing us a group of 27 people they shut the check in counter due to which we missed our flight. Go Air is the first mismanaged airlines I have ever seen, keeping their staff convenience at priority and ignoring the passengers convenience.
RouteMale to Mumbai
Date FlownJanuary 2019

"don't recommend"

(Sweden)

Trip Verified | Ranchi to New Delhi. I don't recommend this flight for international travel beyond Delhi. They do not allow any extra (a few kgs) luggage weight if you have international travel. Better to travel with Vistara or Air India. They also don't accept international debit or credit cards which other airlines accept. I had to get extra cash from an atm and pay additional charges.
RouteRanchi to New Delhi
Date FlownJanuary 2019

"flight is delayed by more than an hour"

Trip Verified | Flew Bangalore to Patna with GoAir. Worst experience. I bought the ticket 2 days earlier at a high price just to arrive on time. But now I am at Bangalore Airport and the flight is delayed by more than an hour. From now on I will never go for GoAir, worst flight.
RouteBangalore to Patna