GoAir

"Every time-delayed"

Not Verified | Kolkata to Mumbai. Every time-delayed and not reported in proper time. Third-class airline. I am booking my cabs from Mumbai airport but every time it will be changed. I want to know who gives me my valuable time back and cabs cancellation charges.
RouteKolkata to Mumbai
Date FlownOctober 2019

"no such legroom available"

Trip Verified | Chennai to Pune. Paid 600 rs for extra leg room, in actual there was no such legroom available. The flight was delay 3+ hrs. They told due to weather delay but weather was absolute fine.
RouteChennai to Pune

"I was late by 5 min"

Trip Verified | Hyderabad to Bangalore. A very worst customer support they have who don't even co operate with passengers. I was late by 5 min and asked to support in providing the boarding pass but they didn't even a support a bit. Will never choose this flight again.
RouteHyderabad to Bangalore
Date FlownSeptember 2019

"handles of bag are broken badly"

Trip Verified | Cochin to Mumbai on 6th September, 2019 at 20:05 and at Mumbai airport received one of my bag completely damaged, both the handles of bag are broken badly. I am completely disappointed with the service which has created complete damage for me. This is a very ill mannered handling of passengers luggage by your company. I have attached the images of my bag. In spite of sending mails to the company at the same moment still there is no reply from company side. This shows that this company is not bothered about customer satisfaction.
RouteCochin to Mumbai

"Very worst experience"

Trip Verified | Lucknow to Delhi. Very worst experience. The ground staffs not well trained to speak to customers or handle the issues and they are not willing to listen. Even I mailed to Go air but they are bound to take stand for their employees at the cost of customers. As for me I would definitely avoid this flight nor suggest any of my contacts to go for Go Air.
RouteLucknow to Delhi

"Very worst experience"

Trip Verified | Hyderabad to Delhi. Very worst experience. Flight was rescheduled to 4 hours later than the actual time and then they announce an one hour delay again. Because of them I had to lose my certificates and it costed me a lot and whole day was wasted. The helpline people are even worse they cut my call in middle and later they didn’t pickup any call from my number.
RouteHyderabad to Delhi

"an awful experience"

Trip Verified | I had a flight from Goa to Ranchi via Mumbai. It was an awful experience. Firstly the take off was delayed, the flight wasn’t comfortable too. In the transit we were asked to sit one full hour inside the aircraft while cleaning was being done and use of the lavatory was prohibited. Neither were the crew members polite. I will not travel from this airline anymore nor will I recommend it to anyone.
RouteGoa to Ranchi via Mumbai

"Very poor service"

Not Verified | If possible I not give a single star to GoAir. Very poor service. Few days before I travel from Port Blair to Chennai from GoAir and their flight late more then 4 hours and due to this I missed I another flight from Chenai. So I try to contact the goAir support in Port Blair and Chennai but they told me that we can not do anything and its my fault. very terrible experience.
RoutePort Blair to Chenai
Date FlownJuly 2019

"late to collect the boarding pass"

Not Verified | Mumbai to Bengaluru. We were late to collect the boarding pass, we had around 35 mins for departure but staff behaved was totally unacceptable. They didn't try helping out and wasted time for 15 minutes to say we can’t issue boarding pass.
RouteMumbai to Bengaluru

"Worst experience!"

Trip Verified | Mumbai to Delhi. Worst experience! Always flights are delayed. Worst airline operating in India. No time management. Many people are facing same issues. I am also waiting at Mumbai Domestic Airport and flight is delayed by 1 hour. . All in all GoAir airline one should never opt and should go for another better options available.
RouteMumbai to Delhi