GoAir

"cooperative and supportive"

Not Verified | New Delhi to Mumbai with GoAir. The flight staff were very cooperative and supportive. The flight was delayed for 15-20mins due to heavy traffic at Mumbai airport at landing. The airline departed on time.
RouteNew Delhi to Mumbai
Date FlownFebruary 2019

"we missed our flight"

Trip Verified | Male to Mumbai. Day before journey we got a message that our flight is delayed by 30 minutes but on the day of journey it got preponed without informing us. Keeping the delay in mind we planned our journey and reached inside the airport at 4.10pm till that time check in counter was working but seeing us a group of 27 people they shut the check in counter due to which we missed our flight. Go Air is the first mismanaged airlines I have ever seen, keeping their staff convenience at priority and ignoring the passengers convenience.
RouteMale to Mumbai
Date FlownJanuary 2019

"don't recommend"

(Sweden)

Trip Verified | Ranchi to New Delhi. I don't recommend this flight for international travel beyond Delhi. They do not allow any extra (a few kgs) luggage weight if you have international travel. Better to travel with Vistara or Air India. They also don't accept international debit or credit cards which other airlines accept. I had to get extra cash from an atm and pay additional charges.
RouteRanchi to New Delhi
Date FlownJanuary 2019

"flight is delayed by more than an hour"

Trip Verified | Flew Bangalore to Patna with GoAir. Worst experience. I bought the ticket 2 days earlier at a high price just to arrive on time. But now I am at Bangalore Airport and the flight is delayed by more than an hour. From now on I will never go for GoAir, worst flight.
RouteBangalore to Patna

"supportive and helpful"

Trip Verified | I was traveling to Ahmedabad from Hyderabad in morning fight. At luggage counter the guy welcomed me very nicely and he was very supportive and helpful. I was sick but gesture for his welcome made my morning cheerful. Thank you GoAir.
RouteHyderabad to Ahmedabad
Date FlownDecember 2018

"they told that counter is closed"

Trip Verified | Mumbai to Kochi. I reached airline counter 70 mins prior to my boarding time. I was waiting in queue for more than 20 minutes. Only one chec kin counter was open. They didn't even announce the final call or something. I reached the counter before 50 min of boarding and they told that counter is closed for that particular flight and its rule that 45 min prior the counter gets closed. One airline person was ready to do something by listening to my situation, but his seniors denied. I requested and finally they give me free ticket for next day. Really disappointed!! I agree that tickets are cheap comparatively, but this kind of situations are really unappreciative.
RouteMumbai to Kochi
Date FlownDecember 2018

"keep the seat belt sign on"

Trip Verified | Mumbai to Patna. The buttons above the passenger seat to call assistance were kept disabled for most of the time. The airline has use an innovative method to keep the seat belt sign on for most of the time, so that passengers do not use the toilet facility until it’s extreme emergency.
RouteMumbai to Patna
Date FlownNovember 2018

"at the airport for 4 hrs"

Trip Verified | Ranchi to Kempegowda . They keep postponing the flight like its a joke. They called us 2 hrs early as they preponed the flight and then they postponed it for 2 hrs. So we are waiting at the airport for 4 hrs.
RouteRanchi to Kempegowda

"great disappointment"

Not Verified | Cochin to Mumbai. I am writing this review with great disappointment. Flight is delayed indefinitely. Ground staff have no clue when the flight is going to take off. I am traveling with kids. Whoever reading this review please don't select GoAir. Their flights are always delayed and worst service by the ground staff.
RouteCochin to Mumbai

"flights always delayed"

Trip Verified | I use to travel Delhi to Mumbai once a week but my all experience with GoAir are the worst. Service is not good, ground service is the worst. They opened gates so late and flights are always delayed.
RouteMumbai to Delhi