GoAir

"at the airport for 4 hrs"

Trip Verified | Ranchi to Kempegowda . They keep postponing the flight like its a joke. They called us 2 hrs early as they preponed the flight and then they postponed it for 2 hrs. So we are waiting at the airport for 4 hrs.
RouteRanchi to Kempegowda
Date FlownNovember 2018

"great disappointment"

Not Verified | Cochin to Mumbai. I am writing this review with great disappointment. Flight is delayed indefinitely. Ground staff have no clue when the flight is going to take off. I am traveling with kids. Whoever reading this review please don't select GoAir. Their flights are always delayed and worst service by the ground staff.
RouteCochin to Mumbai
Date FlownNovember 2018

"flights always delayed"

Trip Verified | I use to travel Delhi to Mumbai once a week but my all experience with GoAir are the worst. Service is not good, ground service is the worst. They opened gates so late and flights are always delayed.
RouteMumbai to Delhi
Date FlownOctober 2018

"pathetic customer service"

Trip Verified | Mumbai to Chandigarh. I booked my ticket on a wrong future date, I am trying to get help from the airline. It is past 5 days and I haven't heard from them, no acknowledgement of my concern. when I call customer care, they say that complaints team do not have a contact number, they will get back to you on email, I have been waiting for their revert. They don't even have the courtesy to reply to my email forget solving my query or giving me a resolution. Never seen such pathetic customer service before.
RouteMumbai to Chandigarh
Date FlownSeptember 2018

"crew were very professional"

Trip Verified | New Delhi to Ranchi. Good service. Cabin crew were very professional. Flight was on time and very smooth boarding. I really enjoyed my flight. But the tea was very poor - totally tasteless.
RouteNew Delhi to Ranchi
Date FlownAugust 2018

"checked bags disappeared"

(Thailand)

Trip Verified | I traveled by Go air flight G8194 from Leh to Delhi on 8th July 2018. My checked bags disappeared when I arrived in Delhi. I had a connecting flight and the airline staff promised to contact my as soon as possible. He said my bags would be sent to Bangkok on the next day. But Go air never contact me. I sent them several emails and they replied without update. I still do not know what happen to my bag. They never try to help and do not show any responsibility.
RouteLeh to Delhi

"was a lousy experience"

Trip Verified | I was travelling from Srinagar to Delhi and had an international flight to catch the same day. The first thing is that the flight got delayed. I was carrying excess baggage as I was complying by the international flight luggage allowance. All domestic flights I have travelled have allowed me to carry the excess baggage without penalty if the connecting flight was in 24 hours. But the staff of this airline did not oblige. Not only were they inconsiderate, the ground staff was very rude. My uncle arrived five minutes after us and we wanted to check in together. One young man at the counter started shouting to all the staff to not allow us to do that. I also saw him pointing towards me, making me feel almost like a culprit. Just because we arrived separately, he refused to let us pool. Ok let’s give them that. But the impudent and rude behaviour that followed was unacceptable. Overall, it was a lousy experience.
RouteSrinagar to Delhi
Date FlownAugust 2018

"Service and staff okay"

Trip Verified | Goa to Mumbai. Check in very standard at Goa airport. Boarding was quick and efficient. The aircraft started moving very quickly and the whole departure rushed to make our take off slot - great as we left bang on time and got in early. The airline seems to be very concerned about on time performance and for short flights like this its appreciated. Service and staff okay - the staff could have smiled a bit more- quite surly.
RouteGoa to Mumbai

"were down right snooty"

Not Verified | Flew Goa to Hyderabad with GoAir. The staff - cabin crew and on the ground were down right snooty. Seemed like they were doing the passenger a service by letting them on the flight. I wanted an exchange for my meal and the hostess screamed at me that no exchange is possible. Possible that she herself is frustrated with her job!
RouteGoa to Hyderabad

"Worst airline service"

Trip Verified | Mumbai to Kolkata. Worst airline service in India. Cancelled flight and informed just 2 days before and didn't provide me any solution. I told them that I have very important purpose and have a train to catch on, still they had no solution. No customer support at all. They leave you on your own. Worst experience will recommend not to chose this airline service
RouteMumbai to Kolkata