GoAir

"refund pending from January 2020"

Trip Verified | Worst Experience Ever! I am a frequent traveler and this was my second time with this third class airline. Last moment they cancel your flight and no refund at all. No customer support at all. I have my refund pending from January 2020 for the flight which was cancelled from their end, i wrote several emails but no reply.
RouteDelhi to Goa
Date FlownMay 2021

"they cancelled my direct flight"

Not Verified | Worst airline. This is my third experience with the airlines where they cancelled my direct flight and changed it into flight with many stops the day before the flight. Highly unprofessional and confused airlines. Don’t choose to travel by them
RouteDelhi to Male
Date FlownJuly 2021

"No professionalism at all"

Not Verified | Worst service ever. Rerouted my direct flight to Lucknow, made my journey 2.5 hours longer, add to that another 1 hour for operational delays. Charged for web check in done online or at the airport both. Bad service. No professionalism at all. No COVID safety precautions. Sprayed disinfectants right next to where passengers were seated. Never flying with GoAir again.
RoutePune to Kolkata via Lucknow
Date FlownJuly 2021

"won't be giving me my partial refund"

Trip Verified | Probably one of the worst airlines to travel. They called me 2 hours before my flight to inform me that my flight is canceled when I was on my way to the airport and upon asking for refund they told they won't be giving me my partial refund for the flight that got cancelled by the airline. I'd honestly request everyone not to ever ever travel through GoAir.
RouteGoa to Delhi
Date FlownJuly 2021

"refund not yet received"

Trip Verified | Ticket cancelled Automatically and refund not yet received. Very poor service, no one to answer customer service in UAE and called Indian number many time and wasted my money. I will never use Go Air service in my life.
RouteSharjah to Kannur
Date FlownMay 2021

"I have not received any refund"

Trip Verified | I would not recommend this airline. I booked my flight from Delhi to Pune for 5th June, 21. They canceled the flight just one day prior to the departure. I tried to call them so many times for rescheduling. First of all they have a long process that you need to follow before you can connect to their executive. You need to press various numbers. Then they’ll tell you that their executives are busy and if you want them to call you back, you need to press 1. Its been almost a month and even after a couple of calls that I made to them, I’m still expecting a call back from them because I have not received any refund from their end. They didn’t even have the courtesy to offer me an option of rescheduling the flight when they had canceled the former one. Infact, they asked me for more money to reschedule.
RouteDelhi to Pune
Date FlownJune 2021

"cancelled flight without any information"

Trip Verified | Worst airline company. They cancelled my flight for July 2021 without any information to passengers and no refund of the money. They are cheating customers with a foolish contact centre system, always saying it is busy and all call centre staff are busy even call at midnight / 2'o clock.
RouteDubai to Cochin
Date FlownMay 2021

"not providing full refund"

Trip Verified | Me and my husband booked air ticket from Sharjah to Kannur and flight got cancelled. The airline is not providing full refund instead deducting around 300 AED For their fault.
RouteSharjah to Kannur
Date FlownMay 2021

"You cannot cheat your customers in this manner"

Trip Verified | My original flight was scheduled for 23/04/2021 at 7.50am from Chandigarh to Mumbai which got canceled. I was told I have the option of either a full refund or a free rescheduling for up to 4 days. I rescheduled to 27/04/2021 for a 7.50am flight again. Seeing that this flight was getting canceled so often, I called GoAir yesterday (26/4/2021). Upon asking the agent what would happen if the second flight got canceled too, I was told I will get the same options - a full refund or a free rescheduling up to 4 days. Well, to my surprise, my second flight got canceled again. So I called customer care again and now I am being told that either I have to pay a price difference or a cancellation fee. This is utter nonsense. The flight was canceled on your end due to your operational errors. I did not willingly cancel this flight. It is not on me to pay any fare differences or cancelation charges. Rather, I demand a compensation in addition to the full refund that I rightfully deserve. The compensation should take into consideration the fact that I have needed to reschedule my flight twice and it has already disrupted my trip. As well as the many hours I spent talking to your customer care agents. Your official clearly states that in case of a flight cancelation, GoAir will bear full responsibility for the cancelation and assist their customers with either a rebooking free of charge or a free cancellation and full refund. Your agent blatantly lied to my face about a "new policy" requiring me to pay a price difference or a cancellation fee. This is absolutely intolerable. You cannot cheat your customers in this manner.
RouteChandigarh to Mumbai
Date FlownApril 2021

"polite and were really helpful"

Trip Verified | I would like to thank Sandeep and his team who were so polite and were really helpful throughout the flight. Sandeep also offered me a tea for which he did not charge anything even after i tried paying it. The team was so polite and helped him each time. I Thank you for making my this journey so amazing.
RoutePune to Kolkata via Lucknow