GoAir

"We as passengers expect some amount of certainty before our travel"

Not Verified | Flight from Srinagar to Mumbai was cancelled arbitrarily due to poor weather and passengers weren’t informed until they reached the airport. Flight kept getting delayed and eventually got cancelled. Airline offered accommodation for 7 days (which we didn’t take) and agreed to defer our tickets to a later date. We were supposed to travel on 7/1/2021 but we got our confirmed ticket from the airline for 12/1/2021. Apparently, flights for an earlier day was unavailable. On 8/1/2021 in the evening, we get our confirmation tickets from the airline for our upcoming journey on 12th. However, this changed real quick as a mail was sent by the airline at 10.30pm on the same day saying that we have been allotted seats in the following day’s (9/1/2021) flight which was scheduled at 11.40am. Due to unfavourable weather conditions in Srinagar, there was heavy traffic outside the airport which could take up to 2-3 hours to clear. It is important that passengers are informed much ahead of time so that they are prepared and have sufficient time in hand. Minimum of 24 hours prior notice should be given to the passengers in case of any changes so they can plan their day accordingly. What was done by GoAir is extremely unfair as passengers cannot be taken on a ride like this. We as passengers expect some amount of certainty before our travel. Airline cannot change the date of departure as per the whims and fancies and should be considerate of their fellow passengers. The call centre staff are most unhelpful of the lot. They fail to provide basic information regarding the flight. There are no possible ways by which you can put forth your grievance. As passengers, we expect service for the price we pay. Attitude of the airline towards customers is very poor. Will strongly dissuade people from flying this airline unless they want confusion and uncertainty until the very last moment of their travel.
RouteSrinagar to Mumbai
Date FlownJanuary 2021

"have a really bad service"

Trip Verified | I had a flight on 24 May 2020 from Delhi to Phuket which was cancelled by itself due to pandemic, but i have been calling and sending mails since last 7-8months now but they never respond to any of my mails. They even booked my flight on 13 dec 2020 which they didn't inform me about. GoAir have a really bad service.
RouteDelhi to Phuket

"unprofessional and unacceptable"

Trip Verified | Highly unprofessional and unacceptable. Today was my flight on 4:30pm Delhi to Ranchi and they cancelled my flight. And you haven't informed me. I reached to the airport asked you to do something. It's an emergency I have to go. You guys should learn from indigo. Very bad experience I ever had. I will never take your service.
RouteDelhi to Ranchi
Date FlownDecember 2020

"don't pay the cancellation fee"

Trip Verified | I had a flight from Ranchi to Delhi on 12/12/2020 at 20:25. My next flight was from Delhi to San Francisco on 13/12/2020 at 4:30 am in morning. My layover was 6 hours. On 8/12/2020 afternoon, Go Air agent called informing that my flight is cancelled and I have two options to choose from: Option 1. Cancel flight and get full refund of 2700 INR. Option 2. Book another flight with Go Air which departs at 8:00 am in morning on 12th and arrives Delhi at 9:45 am (it is only flight which helps me to board my international flight) . Which leads to layover of 17 hours during COVID at Delhi airport. This flight cost 8000 INR I requested for hotel accommodation(inside or outside airport, not a lavish one) 2. to pay the difference amount, if I book the flight with different airline. The cost of other GoAIR flight offered now is 8000 INR. So the refund is 2700 plus the remaining amount to be paid by Go Air. A supervisor to come on the call. The agent called on 8/12/2020 and said I will get call from supervisor but that didn't happen till 10/12/2020, 6 am. Finally I called them and after 2 hours of being in the queue, someone answered the call at 8ish am. I explained whole scenario and requested for my requirements. The agent denied to give call to supervisor for different reasons and neither provide me any solution. On top of it the agent gave me a deadline to cancel or reschedule the flight on 10/12/2020. If it was that strict why nobody bothered to call and tell me this for 2 days while I was waiting for a call from supervisor. So here I am concluding to the irresponsible service airlines Go Air. These airlines refunds you in penny if you cancel the flight as they charge the cancellation amount and convenience fee. However, they don't pay the cancellation fee when they cancel it. In those cases they are only liable to pay full amount but not the cancellation/inconvenience fee. They are ready to give a Go Air flight worth 8000k but not ready to pay 8000 if I book flight with different airlines which reduces my layover time. They are cancelling a flight and in return of it I am getting a layover of 17 hours during pandemic and they are not ready to provide accommodation. A worst airline which is not at all concerned about customer health and behaving with zero responsibility in the name of customer service. Thankyou for the inconvenience and your service
RouteRanchi to Delhi
Date FlownDecember 2020

"irritated with your careless attitude"

Trip Verified | Very bad service to deliver baggage. Its been 5 days after arrival, and still not yet received baggage from airport. As per the airport staff, baggage was supposed to be delivered on third day of travel. From Go Air, its a big shame and careless for customers and I don't want to travel with you anymore. At least you need to answer the phone or contact me for the update. Very poor, bad service and irritated with your careless attitude. No one responsible for customer queries and baggage, and I don't know how you can run the airline in this way.
RouteDubai to Cochin
Date FlownNovember 2020

"Their rating should be in negative value"

Not Verified | Short and crisp review : Experience a turbulent drive from the time of booking in this flight till the time you board the flight if it isn't cancelled by then somehow. Moreover, if you call the customer care department, 24 hours will be inadequate for them to receive the call. Their rating should be in negative value. Zero is too respectful for them.
RouteKolkata to Hyderabad
Date FlownJanuary 2020

"Worst experience ever had"

Trip Verified | My Flight in May 2020 was cancelled by airlines due to lock down and then after they are not even picking up the call. No refund option. Contact details given are of not use because the never reply and never pickup calls. Worst experience ever had. They just eat my money, from last four months I'm calling them for refund but they not picked even single call.
RouteMumbai toJaipur
Date FlownMay 2020

"They should issue a credit note"

Trip Verified | Flight were cancelled. Running behind them for refund as two of the traveller were kids and we didn't want them to travel in this pandemic situation. But they are so worst that they have stopped responding to my emails, calls, twitter etc. They are the worst and doesn't want the Safety of your kids. They should issue a credit note so that any adult from family can travel but they don't support / don't revert.
RoutePune to Delhi
Date FlownMay 2020

"cancelled without any notice"

(Slovakia)

Trip Verified | My husband was supposed to fly with GoAir on 1th of November. He's been waiting for this flight for more than a week in hotel. Because there are no ferries running in between the island of Andamans. To avoid any complications and unnecessary cancellation he's been waiting in Port Blair (where the airport is) since 22 of October. Now, I was doing his online check-in just to found out that his flight has been cancelled without any notice. The only option for him is to reschedule the flight, conveniently there is another flight he will just have to pay another 7,5k to reschedule! What is wrong with these people? He is waiting for a week for a flight that was financially acceptable for us instead of flying the same day he reached Port Blair with another flight provider for 15k just to pay even more waiting, flying with GoAir!
RoutePort Blair to Mumbai via Bangalore
Date FlownOctober 2020

"No refund option"

Not Verified | My Flight cancelled by airlines and then after they are not even picking up the call. No refund option. Contact details given are of not use because the never reply and never pickup calls. Worst experience ever had. They just eat my money, from last four months I'm calling them for refund but they not picked even single call.
RouteMumbai to Bangalore