GoAir

"take 30 days for the refund"

Trip Verified | Worst Airline ever I have come across so far, extremely disappointed with the service. I had to travel to Patna on Monday 09/08/2021 for which the ticket was booked 1 month in advance. The day of travel, I visited the Airport by spending Rs.1000 in Cab for 50kms. After reaching the Airport the authorities said flight has been cancelled by the Airline. It was so shocking for me that how irresponsible the Go First airlines are to not even having basic work ethics about informing the customer about it. I was told they had sent email, now tell me person who need to reach the airport at 8:00 in the morning will sleep by 10pm to wake up early or be waiting and reading the emails and messages till late night. No concern to at least call the customer and inform about the cancellation. Secondly, I was informed at the Go First counter on the same day 09/08/2021, that full amount will be refunded within 5 days which is yet not over for them I think. Today I happened to call them and check the refund status they said it will take 30 days for the refund and will go to MMT then I need to contact them to get the refund and there will be service charges it seems.
Date FlownAugust 2021

"treat their passengers like fools"

Trip Verified | I arrived early for my scheduled flight Kochi to Srinagar via Mumbai. It was scheduled at 1030am but I landed at Mumbai 1030. Due to that I couldn't board my flight. The airline clearly knows the landing time and I'm going to miss my connection flight, but I have not received any single call regarding this even your staff could have inform me during checking. I visited the help desk for the issue they said no more flights for today, and tomorrows flight's also cancelled. Next day I booked indigo flight to the destination from my pocket. Go Air is worst airline, they treat their passengers like fools.
RouteKochi to Mumbai via Srinagar
Date FlownAugust 2021

"last time I travelled on GoAir"

Trip Verified | I booked a flight on August 2nd for 4 members (Myself, wife, 2 kids). I was very happy to see a fight which was departing early from Bangalore to Jaipur. However 3 days before travel, the flight was rescheduled at 11:30 AM. After a day, It was rescheduled for 11:00 AM. Actually, I booked this flight so that I could reach Jaipur early and then drive from Jaipur to Hanumangarh. One day before the travel, it was rescheduled at 3:30 PM. In the airport, Flight was again delayed and left around 4: 20 PM. Because of this inconvenience, we had to stay in Jaipur and leave next day morning. I had specially spoken to Customer care regarding travelling with 2 small kids and they agreed to put our cabin baggage to checkin baggage as one luggage by hearing about our travel. However, on the airport counter, the lady said i cannot do so and need to speak with customer care. "Sir, if you have issue, you need to submit a complaint." From my side, I was totally helpless by hearing from their side. Frankly, they need to have a uniformity regarding their rules and regulation. If they agreed anything through customer support, they need to update that on my booking. Anyways, after a long struggle and repeated requests, they agreed. Personally, This was my first and last time I travelled on GoAir.
RouteBangalore to Jaipur
Date FlownAugust 2021

"refund pending from January 2020"

Trip Verified | Worst Experience Ever! I am a frequent traveler and this was my second time with this third class airline. Last moment they cancel your flight and no refund at all. No customer support at all. I have my refund pending from January 2020 for the flight which was cancelled from their end, i wrote several emails but no reply.
RouteDelhi to Goa
Date FlownMay 2021

"they cancelled my direct flight"

Not Verified | Worst airline. This is my third experience with the airlines where they cancelled my direct flight and changed it into flight with many stops the day before the flight. Highly unprofessional and confused airlines. Don’t choose to travel by them
RouteDelhi to Male
Date FlownJuly 2021

"No professionalism at all"

Not Verified | Worst service ever. Rerouted my direct flight to Lucknow, made my journey 2.5 hours longer, add to that another 1 hour for operational delays. Charged for web check in done online or at the airport both. Bad service. No professionalism at all. No COVID safety precautions. Sprayed disinfectants right next to where passengers were seated. Never flying with GoAir again.
RoutePune to Kolkata via Lucknow
Date FlownJuly 2021

"won't be giving me my partial refund"

Trip Verified | Probably one of the worst airlines to travel. They called me 2 hours before my flight to inform me that my flight is canceled when I was on my way to the airport and upon asking for refund they told they won't be giving me my partial refund for the flight that got cancelled by the airline. I'd honestly request everyone not to ever ever travel through GoAir.
RouteGoa to Delhi
Date FlownJuly 2021

"refund not yet received"

Trip Verified | Ticket cancelled Automatically and refund not yet received. Very poor service, no one to answer customer service in UAE and called Indian number many time and wasted my money. I will never use Go Air service in my life.
RouteSharjah to Kannur
Date FlownMay 2021

"I have not received any refund"

Trip Verified | I would not recommend this airline. I booked my flight from Delhi to Pune for 5th June, 21. They canceled the flight just one day prior to the departure. I tried to call them so many times for rescheduling. First of all they have a long process that you need to follow before you can connect to their executive. You need to press various numbers. Then they’ll tell you that their executives are busy and if you want them to call you back, you need to press 1. Its been almost a month and even after a couple of calls that I made to them, I’m still expecting a call back from them because I have not received any refund from their end. They didn’t even have the courtesy to offer me an option of rescheduling the flight when they had canceled the former one. Infact, they asked me for more money to reschedule.
RouteDelhi to Pune
Date FlownJune 2021

"cancelled flight without any information"

Trip Verified | Worst airline company. They cancelled my flight for July 2021 without any information to passengers and no refund of the money. They are cheating customers with a foolish contact centre system, always saying it is busy and all call centre staff are busy even call at midnight / 2'o clock.
RouteDubai to Cochin