GoAir

"a highly unprofessional and unacceptable approach"

Trip Verified | I booked a seat on flight no. G8-175 on 31 August 2020, scheduled to depart from Lucknow (LKO) to New Delhi (DEL) at 18.35. On 17 September 2020, I received an email stating that for your GoAir flight G8-175 from Lucknow (LKO) to New Delhi (DEL) on 01 Oct '20 at 18.35 hrs has been rescheduled to depart at 22.10 hrs on 01 Oct '20. That means the flight has been postponed for 3 hours 35 minutes. That's okay because amid this COVID-19 Pandemic, many things are beyond our control so little bit adjustments are acceptable. Again on 30 September 2020 at 11.55am, I received an email that: GoAir would like to inform you that your flight G8 175 on 01 Oct '20 from Lucknow (LKO) to New Delhi (DEL) is scheduled to depart Lucknow (LKO) at 09.20 and arrive New Delhi (DEL) at 10.30. That means the flight has now been preponed for 12 hours 50 minutes. At a short notice of less than 24 hours, it was informed that an evening flight has been rescheduled to a morning time. October 01, 2020 (Thursday) was a working day, so it is common sense that a person is booking the evening flight so that the work/office may be attended during the day time. Without the consent of the passenger, how can the airlines decide that someone will be able to skip the office. It is a highly unprofessional and unacceptable approach. Due to the negligent policies and incompetent services, I was not able to reach Delhi on the night of October 01, 2020.
RouteLucknow to New Delhi
Date FlownJanuary 2020

"Never trust this airline"

Trip Verified | I booked my flight before Covid. From March end onwards I tried calling the airline for cancellation. Since there was no response I cancelled it online, which is an email confirmation as per Goair before my scheduled flight date. No answer until July. Never answer call. Now offering credit shel. Since I am a Canadian, I don’t wish to fly anymore in next two years. Asked for paid cancellation. My ticket was for 200 USD. As refunds they are offering 19 USD. As per my ticket, I was having free cancellation. Now they don’t want to pay my money. Never trust this airline.
RouteKannur to Mumbai
Date FlownApril 2020

"cancelled the flight for no reason"

Trip Verified | They cancelled the flight for no reason when all the other flights from other airlines were functional. They just get your money pay themselves and say they had to cancel it when there was no lockdown. In fact this is second time.
RouteChennai to Pune
Date FlownAugust 2020

"never refund your money"

Trip Verified | I will suggest not to book your flight with GoAir as they will not inform on time about the flight cancellation, they never pick customer service helpline no and will never refund your money. If you mail them for refunding money, you will get one automated answer saying "we will get back to you soon" & that "soon" will never happen. Be careful while booking your journey with GoAir as it will be a nightmare for you.
RouteBangalore to Jaipur
Date FlownMay 2020

"Very unprofessional"

Not Verified | Mumbai to Delhi. Very unprofessional will never recommend anyone to travel by GoAir. I have done booking for 18th July 20 they have rescheduled it to 19th July without intimating me , they don’t even answer any call or reply any email which is really disappointing. Worst airline and customer service.
RouteMumbai to Delhi
Date FlownJuly 2020

"They just kept the money"

Trip Verified | My flight was scheduled on 14th June. The didn't even had courtesy to inform my flight was cancelled. As I was unable to check out, it was written my flight has been cancelled 6 hours prior to departure. I tried to call the customer care several times but no one picked up the phone. I mailed to the nodal officer and appeal authority but no one replied back. Neither did I get the option for rescheduling or refund. They just kept the money and are not even returning back. I will not suggest these airlines to anyone. I have tried contacting them and I still have not gotten any reply. It's been a month now and I am still waiting for the reply.
RouteNagpur to Bengaluru
Date FlownJune 2020

"Worst airline service possible"

Trip Verified | Pune to Delhi. My flight was cancelled by the airline. There is no option to rebook, reschedule or refund on my booking. Worst airline service possible. If you cannot operate, don't list your flight for booking. Pathetic.
RoutePune to Delhi

"the most unprofessional"

Trip Verified | The worst, the most unprofessional, it is all a big scam under the shade of corona and govt lock downs. Tthey are displaying and taking the bookings of flights which they don't plan to operate. I had a booking for 1st July which was cancelled by airline, then i rebooked it to 2nd by paying extra, it was rescheduled by airline to 3rd July ,and as of now it is again rescheduled to 4th July,. No one to take calls at customer Care, it just keeps ringing and ringing. No mail id mentioned any where on website to drop a mail to. No refund options provided.
RouteChandigarh to Mumbai
Date FlownJuly 2020

"flight has been cancelled twice"

Trip Verified | My flight has been cancelled twice by the airline, there has been no amount credited into my account neither are they refunding the money. Below is the email received from goair: Warm Greetings from GoAir. Your GoAir flight G8-116 from Bengaluru (BLR) to New Delhi (DEL) on 07-06-2020 at 09:35 hrs is CANCELLED. We apologize for the inconvenience caused. These changes are due to issues beyond our control. If you wish to avail the option of a full refund or a flight for the same sector on the previous day, same day or next day at no extra charge (subject to availability), we request you to call us up to 2 hours prior to departure. Thank you for choosing GoAir and we look forward to serving you. Regards.
RouteBangalore to Delhi
Date FlownMay 2020

"do not want a credit note"

Trip Verified | My flight G8-2519 from New Delhi (DEL) to Nagpur (NAG) on 30-06-2020 was cancelled by GoAir. I asked for a refund. But they haven't replied yet. I even forwarded the email to the GoAir Nodal Officer but haven't heard from them. They forwarded me a tax invoice and a credit note, I do not know what to do with it. They do not have even the basic courtesy of at least responding. I have been waiting for the last 10 days. I do not want a credit note/voucher, I just want my refund amount because the flight was cancelled at their end, they failed to provide me a service which they charged me for.
RouteDelhi to Nagpur