GoAir

"Pathetic customer service"

Not Verified | Bhubaneshwar to Mumbai. Pathetic customer service. The helpdesk people have no idea hot to talk to customers and listen to their problem. We tried to prebook the excess baggage international, but the payment did not go through under my name. We rechecked the booking several times for any link to appear through which we can complete the payment. We also waited for an email, but did not get any. In the booking it did not show anything neither did it informed us to pay at the counter while boarding. Then, we again prebooked the excess baggage international. This time the payment went through. Then we went to the airport for taking the flight. The helpdesk people said that we have to pay 2500 for the pre baggage under my name which we did not need at all, as we already had it under her name. They were not at all helpful to us. They did not listen to what we wanted to say and were rude also, their argument was the following. "The extra service once added can't be removed." To my defence, I had not completed the purchase. So how can it be mine until I buy it. Just because I see a product and like it you can't force me to buy it. His argument holds true if I had paid for it and then asked to remove it.
RouteBhubaneshwar to Mumbai

"no type of first aid"

Trip Verified | Port Blair to Chennai. I faced the worst experience with this flight. My Wife travel with myself and she feel a heavy ear pain during take off and her ear was bleeding. However the cabin staff had no type of first aid.
AircraftB304
RouteChennai to Port Blair
Date FlownDecember 2019

"cancel my second flight"

Not Verified | Jammu to Lucknow via Delhi. I think i had a worst experience with Go Air which was earlier one of my recommended airlines. Firstly they shift my flight to the next day and then on that day again cancel the flight. They cancel my second flight few hours before the flight. I had booked the tickets so before so that at the end moment i will not experience any problem but they cancel my flight at last moment which create a huge loss to me. Such a poor service and they just say simple sorry.
RouteJammu to Lucknow via Delhi
Date FlownJanuary 2020

"airline is ignoring request"

Trip Verified | Pune to Nagpur. There were multiple delays and none of them were communicated well ahead in time. People report at least 1 hr earlier and assuming it takes about an hour to reach the airport the communication should have been done at least 2 hrs before the departure but it never happened. Delays happened multiple time and there was no other option than to spend time on airport since the delay was not communicated on time. We bought 3rd party insurance which covers for delay of more than 6 hrs but in spite of > 6 hrs delay the airline is ignoring request to provide a letter stating the same. Even the escalation to appellate authority has fallen on deaf ears. This is causing me loss since I am unable to claim the insurance amount. It's shameful that airline is ignoring request to provide simple letter. Pathetic customer service. Will never fly with this anymore.
RoutePune to Nagpur
Date FlownDecember 2019

"no announcement or updates"

Not Verified | Bangalore to Hyderabad. Flight delayed by 2 hours no announcement or updates. Horrible service! Never taking this airline again. I should have seen their online reviews. No support staff here to give us an explanation. Looks like they are notorious for delays. Avoid booking.
RouteBangalore to Hyderabad
Date FlownJanuary 2020

"I lost two working days"

Trip Verified | I had booked a ticket from Cochin to Delhi on 27.09.2019 for traveling on 31.12.2019 with my family, three months in advance however on 27.12.2019, they informed me though SMS that they had cancelled that booking and as per the message they were supposed to contact me. But nobody contacted me then I contacted them and requested to re book the ticket but there was no direct flight available. After much discussion they arranged a connection flight on 01.01.2020 11.45 pm from Cochin. Below is the analysis of my itenary As per Booking- Cok (20:30 hrs, 31 Dec) to Delhi (23:40 hrs, 31 Dec) As per Revised booking- Date Flight From To Stops Departs Arrives 01 Jan 2020 G8 510 Kochi Bengaluru 0 23:45 00:40 02 Jan 2020 G8 403 Bengaluru Delhi / 1 04:50 09:25 Actual - Date Flight From To Stops Departs Arrived 01 Jan 2020 G8 510 Kochi Bengaluru 0 23:45 00:40 02 Jan 2020 G8 403 Bengaluru Delhi / 1 06.00 11.30. Finally I reached Delhi Airport after 2 working days of actual scheduled I lost two working days.
RouteCochin to Delhi via Bangalore
Date FlownJanuary 2020

"never ever travel by this airline"

(Equatorial Guinea)

Trip Verified | Delhi to Bengaluru. Guys, yesterday was the first and the last time that I travelled in GoAir. It wasn't the worst, it is the most third-grade airline I have seen yet in my life including the ground staff and onboard staff. The staff is horribly horrible both at the boarding counter and in the flight. If you dont have an option, better travel by train or bus but not by GoAir.
RouteDelhi to Bengaluru
Date FlownJanuary 2020

"One of the worst flights"

Trip Verified | Bangalore to Delhi. One of the worst flights ever! The customer service is terrible and the flight is never on time. No announcements or communication given out properly. They close the gates in a short period of time even when you go there on time and are never accommodating to peoples’ needs. They overcharge customers with hefty penalties and blame the customers for their poor service.
RouteBangalore to Delhi

"it was a big mistake"

Trip Verified | If your trip is important, never ever fly with GoAir. This was the first time I chose this aircraft and it was a big mistake. I booked my tickets from Hyderabd to Kannur via Bangalore (round trip) for 29th of Dec to attend my cousin's wedding on the 30th. This was our family's last wedding and everyone has traveled even from abroad to attend this event and I'm sitting at home. Thanks to GoAir for cancelling the flight on 28th night and leaving me with no other option to travel with my 1.5 year old child. I strongly suggest, this aircraft (GoAir) should be black listed/Banned, as they do not value customer needs. Their services should be stopped immediately as it could put lot more people in serious trouble.
RouteHyderabad to Kannur via Bangalore
Date FlownDecember 2019

"worst flight I have seen"

Not Verified | Bangalore to Hyderabad. The worst flight I have seen in my life, zero management always delayed also the staff is no so polite and proactive, you only get to that the end moment if the flight is getting delayed. I never suggest any of the passengers to choose this service.
RouteBangalore to Hyderabad