GoAir

"You cannot cheat your customers in this manner"

Trip Verified | My original flight was scheduled for 23/04/2021 at 7.50am from Chandigarh to Mumbai which got canceled. I was told I have the option of either a full refund or a free rescheduling for up to 4 days. I rescheduled to 27/04/2021 for a 7.50am flight again. Seeing that this flight was getting canceled so often, I called GoAir yesterday (26/4/2021). Upon asking the agent what would happen if the second flight got canceled too, I was told I will get the same options - a full refund or a free rescheduling up to 4 days. Well, to my surprise, my second flight got canceled again. So I called customer care again and now I am being told that either I have to pay a price difference or a cancellation fee. This is utter nonsense. The flight was canceled on your end due to your operational errors. I did not willingly cancel this flight. It is not on me to pay any fare differences or cancelation charges. Rather, I demand a compensation in addition to the full refund that I rightfully deserve. The compensation should take into consideration the fact that I have needed to reschedule my flight twice and it has already disrupted my trip. As well as the many hours I spent talking to your customer care agents. Your official clearly states that in case of a flight cancelation, GoAir will bear full responsibility for the cancelation and assist their customers with either a rebooking free of charge or a free cancellation and full refund. Your agent blatantly lied to my face about a "new policy" requiring me to pay a price difference or a cancellation fee. This is absolutely intolerable. You cannot cheat your customers in this manner.
RouteChandigarh to Mumbai
Date FlownApril 2021

"polite and were really helpful"

Trip Verified | I would like to thank Sandeep and his team who were so polite and were really helpful throughout the flight. Sandeep also offered me a tea for which he did not charge anything even after i tried paying it. The team was so polite and helped him each time. I Thank you for making my this journey so amazing.
RoutePune to Kolkata via Lucknow
Date FlownApril 2021

"my worst airline experience"

Not Verified | It is my worst airline experience ever. I was booked for 04:50 flight but the flight was rescheduled to 08:10 but no prior information per mail or message was provided. Due to Corona and Current Lockdown i came 3 hours early but now i have to wait for 5 hours. The waiting area was not sanitized as well as dirty. PS: Please provide prior Information or at least have a sympathetic staff.
RouteMumbai to Chandigarh
Date FlownApril 2021

"customer liability to contact airline"

Trip Verified | One of the worst flights. had booking in 8:25am in morning from LKO to DLI. GO air has preponed it to 7:00 am without informing me.. I had missed the flight as I arrived at 6:30am in morning. When I talked with GOair attendant, they said it customer liability to contact airline. They also had refused to provide any refund or reschedule.
RouteLucknow to Delhi
Date FlownMarch 2021

"Till date not got any refund"

Trip Verified | Very pathetic customer service My travel was unfortunately was in Lockdown period, so flights got cancelled. However GO Air has promised me in December 20 to refund the amount within 10 working days. Till date not got any refund neither they give proper answers regarding my refund status. I am still following up with customer service every time they are extending dates Very Unprofessional staff, lack of training and lack of Knowledge as well.
RouteSrinagar to Mumbai
Date FlownMay 2020

" Very unprofessional"

Not Verified | I had booked a direct flight from Pune to Lucknow which was due to depart on 11 March 2021. The flight was cancelled just one day before of departure. After the cancellation, they gave very few options for the flight which was taking 10-12 Hrs to reach to Lucknow which was on 12 March. since they don't have any options for flights to Lucknow I requested them to accommodate me in some other flight to Delhi and thereafter i will manage my journey to Lucknow, initially they told that they can't do the sector changes and after some time they said just for me exceptions are made but will have to pay the difference in fare and an additional 3000 Rs as rescheduling charges. I was not ready to pay the fare difference since the change was due to their flight cancellation. Weird policies and Poor customer service. Also they didn't refund me the full amount as well. Very unprofessional from their end.
RoutePune to Lucknow
Date FlownMarch 2021

"Such a bad experience"

Not Verified | Not the best airline to book flights. I had never traveled Go Air but booked flights for BLR-SXR flight and 2 days before departure they cancel the flights for operational reason. I had to either cancel my 10 year wedding anniversary trip of 8 days to Kashmir or book paying 3 times the original price on another airlines. They said they can reschedule the trip only after 4 days from the journey date. Such a bad experience, lost peace of mind and money for booking GO Air, lesson learnt and lost money.
RouteBangalore to Srinagar via Mumbai
Date FlownFebruary 2021

"never going to travel by GoAir again"

Trip Verified | Very bad experience. Their customer support is very unfriendly. They claim to be the cheapest airline. Also due to COVID, they say it's mandatory to do the web check-in. At the time of web check-in, they charge you for seat selection. They claim that middle seats are free during the certain time window, and between some rows in the plane, but ultimately when 3 people are travelling, you can expect two of them to have to pay for the seat selection - which comes to around 500-600 at least. Their customer care says it's by the policy they don't provide automatic seat selection, and the customers have to do the seat selection, which is a paid service! A quite cunning way to fetch extra money from customers, while still claiming to be the cheapest airfare airline. Very disappointed. I am never going to travel by GoAir again!!
RoutePune to Bangalore

"Poor customer service"

Trip Verified | I had booked a flight to Coimbatore from Mumbai which was due to depart on 4th feb and return ticket on 7th both the flights was cancelled but the airline didn't inform me of this by mail or message. I came to know about the flights cancellation by luck as i was confirming about my web checkin details. If i hadn't done this i would have been in the dark about the flight cancellation. Highly unprofessional behaviour of this airline and when i called the airline they told me yes the flight is cancelled . When i requested them to accommodate me in some other flight whether Calicut or cochin they told if i want they can reschedule the flight but will have to pay the difference in fare and an additional 3000 rs as rescheduling charges. I was ready to pay the fare difference but why should i pay the rescheduling charge when the rescheduling was due to their flight cancellation. Poor customer service.
RouteMumbai to Coimbatore
Date FlownFebruary 2021

"sheer Unprofessionalism from them"

Trip Verified | On 27th January 2021, I booked 6 tickets (DEL To GOI Via BOM) which was scheduled at 0800 today. Despite doing the Web Check-in and printing the Boarding Passes, I suddenly get to know that the flight has been cancelled and that too without any prior notification from Go Air. I have travelled 500 KMs with my wife and 4 years old daughter to catch the flight and now when I have reached Delhi after travelling the entire night, I get to know that the flight has been cancelled and that too when I proactively checked the same. The worst part is that Go Air is refusing to make any sort of adjustment despite such behaviour. I requested them to shift us in another flight which reaches Goa at the same time, but they denied to cater this request upfront. We are also willing to travel separately in different flights, but Go Air still did not agree. Go Air is offering us to shift us in a flight that departs at 2000 and reaches Goa at 0700. What am I suppose to do with my wife and 4 years old daughter for 24 Hours? You will be furious to know that Go Air has several flights from DEL To GOI today, but are still not willing to assist despite the blunder and sheer Unprofessionalism from them.
RouteDelhi to Goa via Mumbai