Go First

"Cabin crew were courteous"

Trip Verified | Ok experience, not bad, only had cabin baggage so no check in experience. Boarding was on time, aircraft was clean and hygienic, seat pitch was just like any budget carrier, ok for 1-2 hr journey. Cabin crew were courteous, didn't book meal so can't comment. Reached destination on time.
RoutePatna to Delhi
Date FlownApril 2022

"Flight delayed by 2.5 hours"

Not Verified | Flight delayed by 2.5 hours. Initially they announced 35 min delay from 4:55 to 5:30 pm. But flight took off at 7:20 pm with no further announcement from pilot. This airline has been consistently delayed for last few days of my travel date, but delay on my travel day was really above the limit. Who will enforce these type of airlines to follow punctuality?
RouteDelhi to Ahmedabad
Date FlownMay 2022

"really a bad experience"

Trip Verified | The worst experience I had while travelling in an aircraft and not friendly to the passengers. Especially the counter staff are so rude to the passengers and talks back as if we did not take the ticket. Its really a bad experience and suggest not to take Go First.
RouteDelhi to Varanasi
Date FlownMay 2022

"never fly this carrier please"

(Russian Federation)

Trip Verified | I bought a ticket from Goa to Delhi, canceled the flight the day before departure, without explanation, did not return the money on request, pure deception, never fly this carrier please.
Seat TypeFirst Class
RouteGoa to Delhi
Date FlownFebruary 2022

"there are no free seats available"

Trip Verified | Go first does not allow to check in without additional payment for seat selection, I mean there are no free seats available. All airlines provide payment seat for customers who wish to select seats and the free seats options are available for web checkin last 24 hrs of departure. We have saved the screen shots and contacted customer care but they are insisting that additional payment required for seat selection and check in process . They could not solve this in time and due to the delay we would have missed the flight. Our friends could not join us as flight was overbooked and seats were not available.
RouteDelhi to Kochi
Date FlownApril 2022

"the worst airline I have ever flown"

Trip Verified | This is literally the worst airline I have ever flown. Pathetic aircrafts, unempathetic staff (cabin crew were OK, rest were the worst service professionals), lack of discipline, professionalism, accountability, responsibility. It all started with unorganised boarding with people pushing against each other with no sense of social distancing. Then there was an un-announced delay. Flight was supposed to take off by 21.45 IST but didn't and then came a shocker of an announcement only a good 45 mins later that - there has been a technical malfunction with the plane. I had to demand to be made aware of the exact issue and only then was I informed of the pilot's windscreen fogging. But the real surprise was their audacity to not let the passengers know of the exact issue. I was plainly told that there is nothing that can be done and was given a choice to walk out of the plane without any refund or care for accommodation. The flight took off only 2.5 hours later and landed at destination at 1 AM in the night. It was another 1.5 hours of travel to my home from the airport. I am never flying this incompetent airline that seems to be run my a bunch of teenagers.
RouteMumbai to Bangalore
Date FlownApril 2022

"I will never ever choose this flight"

Trip Verified | I have done an online booking in thus first. After payment upon seat selection. It wouldn't allow me to select seat since all were Grey and not available. Only paid seat were available for selection. I proceeded thinking that on web check in I will be able allocated seats. Upon my surprise I was informed to web check in within 72 hours and 2 hours prior flight departure. When trying to select seat all are paid. Upon calling the airline they said that I have to pay else i won't be allowed to fly. I have paid rupees 7500 per person for one trip to Mumbai. I don't know who controls this. I have decided that I will never ever choose this flight.
RouteCochin to Mumbai
Date FlownApril 2022

"11 hour trip instead of the original 2 hours"

Not Verified | I had booked round trip direct flights with Go First from Pune to Lucknow with my wife and 2 year old. Close to the travel date, they cancelled both flights. Then I was forced to book indirect flights with them. They subsequently cancelled the return flight again. I begged them for a closest airport option (namely flying me to Mumbai). They declined that. Then I begged them to halt me in Delhi for a night at my own expense since long travel with a baby is difficult. They even declined that. Their refund option does not reflect the current market value of the tickets which was several times the original at that point. They prevailed at the end I was compelled to take an 11 hour trip instead of the original 2 hours that I bought with them.
RoutePune to Lucknow
Date FlownApril 2022

"It was the worst experience"

Not Verified | Worst service. Never book Go first. Flight was cancelled 3 times and rescheduled connecting flight at 3 airports. Staff are not cooperative. Baggage was damaged. I personally do not recommend Go First. Traveling in Go First is time and energy consuming. It was the worst experience.
RouteDelhi to Bengaluru via Maldives
Date FlownApril 2022

"Worst airline in the world"

Trip Verified | Worst airline in the world. I had bought round trip for my travel, with just 1 day left for me to board the plane I got a call from Go first that your scheduled flight has been cancelled and they will provide me with new schedule for the flight which had layover of more than 10 hours in night time. Tried to negotiate with them to arrange a better flight and was denied on the spot. Later when returning back from destination I wanted make some changes in my schedule so I contacted them again for that. Now the irony is that I had to pay charges for modifications as they only allow one time change in your schedule charges free. So the change that was made in the beginning due to their maintenance fault was counted as one time change and I had to pay extra money to get my schedule modified. Horrible experience!
RouteAhmedabad to Leh via Mumbai