Go First

"Horrible customer service"

(Uruguay)

Not Verified | Horrible customer service. I book my ticket 1 week in advance they cancelled my flight without any reason and they never advice. I get to know while doing in line checking that my flight was cancel. I call the airline they told me they rebooked my ticket for previous flight and they were going to send all the details by email - that never happens. I call from 8am till 12 and they were not picking calls. Finally I talk with one guy and explain the situation. He asked me to wait in line but after waiting for 30 mins in call again the call disconnected. Even after that I tried several times. They never pick my call again.
RouteCochi to Jaipur
Date FlownJanuary 2022

"cancelled it without giving any reason"

Not Verified | Go First is totally unprofessional. I booked a flight with them and even called 2 days prior to confirm if it is scheduled and not changed or cancelled and they confirmed it is on time. But at the last a few hours before the flight, they had cancelled it without giving any reason. After putting me on the next flight, that flight is also being postponed. So they are not reliable at all and try to combine passengers from different flights into one. They don't even provide any accomodation or meal even if the flight has been changed by more than 7 hours.
RouteDelhi to Pune
Date FlownJanuary 2022

"quarantine facility a nightmare"

(Saudi Arabia)

Trip Verified | The quarantine facility arranged by Go First Airlines turned to be a nightmare. They made a group of 6 people settle down in a single room and please note that all of us had mandatory quarantine on arrival. Sub standard hotel with no laundry and plumbing assistance. We had taps that didn't work and not even a soap.
RouteCochin to Riyadh
Date FlownJanuary 2022

"customer service gives false promises"

Trip Verified | One of worst experiences as they cancelled our flight twice within a span of 48 hrs. without giving any proper reason for cancelling it. We planned and booked our travel more than a month in advance because of medical reasons but these guys sent a message just a few days before the travel date stating the flight is cancelled. Their customer service gives false promises. Never ever book your tickets or plan your travel with this airline.
RouteHyderabad to Cochin
Date FlownNovember 2021

"only thing decent thing was the customer support"

Not Verified | The only thing decent about this airline experience was the customer support. The flight was cancelled two days after booking. The support staff was easy to reach and provided the necessary information promptly.
RouteHyderabad to Chennai

"The crew was friendly"

Trip Verified | My experience with Go first while coming back from Surat was amazing. I had a problem with the seat about which I had informed the cabin crew, they arranged for a different seat and made sure that my luggage gets relocated to the right seat. The crew was friendly and took great care of me by offering me water without me asking for it.
RouteSurat to Kolkata
Date FlownJanuary 2022

"only paid seats are found"

Trip Verified | I boarded Go First Flight G8 345 from COK to BOM on 2nd January 2022. I booked the ticket through Easemytrip.com on 23rd December 2021 and I got an SMS from GoFirst confirming my booking. Neither Go First nor travel agent informed me the requirement of doing web check in 24 hour prior to the time of journey. I tried to do web check in on the date of travel and only paid seats are found. I checked with the Customer Service and I am told that the free seats are available only till 24 hours prior to the time of journey. Hence I am forced to pay Rs. 250/- for the middle seat (8B), though free seats are available. When I reached at Airport, the passenger in front of me and behind me also faced the same issue, but they were misguided by the Customer Service personnel that they would get free seats from the check in counter. Nowhere we are informed that the additional charges would be levied and the booking is made subject to their terms and conditions.
RouteCochin to Mumbai

"They are so unreliable"

Trip Verified | They are so unreliable and just cancel the flight and send a nonsensical communication with no instructions to reschedule or refund. Especially during peak travel season this flight can land you in trouble rather than to your Destination!
RouteKochi to Bangalore
Date FlownJanuary 2022

"They don’t offer any free seats"

Trip Verified | I had very bad experience with Go First airlines today. They are duping people on the name of paid seats. They don’t offer any free seats even they claim available in 24 hrs to departure. Also their customer care is pathetic and rude. I recommend people to avoid travelling through this airlines.
RouteKolkata to Pune

"Worst experience ever"

Not Verified | Don't ever book Go First flight, they are a big time scam and are into total cheat business. Booked ticket from Cochin to Bangalore and the return on Nov 2nd week for traveling on 30th November and return on 2nd Jan so that we get the flight at lower cost. We booked it via make my trip. Within a week period prior to travel, at first the airlines people called saying that the "To" flight has been cancelled. We asked if the return flight cancelled or not. They confirmed that it will not be. And we had to book another flight at high price. On 27th dec, we got a message from the airlines again saying that the flight from 2nd Jan is also cancelled. Now we have to book another flight for the return. And on top of it we don't in hand get the full refund. The half portion of the while price goes as device charge from the agent. Don't ever opt for this flight. Worst experience ever.
RouteKochi to Bangalore